<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          At least 85 killed in attacks in Russia
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-10-14 08:39

          Militants attacked police and government buildings in Russia's volatile Caucasus region Thursday, taking hostages and turning a provincial capital into a war zone wracked by gunfire and explosions that left at least 85 people dead, mostly insurgents.

          Chechen rebels claimed responsibility for the offensive in Nalchik, the capital of the mostly Muslim republic of Kabardino-Balkariya, as a new front opened in the Kremlin's decade-old battle against Islamic insurgents.

          The rebels' struggle against Russia, originally a separatist movement, increasingly has melded with Islamic extremism in the past decade and fanned out beyond Chechnya's borders to encompass the entire Caucusus region.

          The insurgent strategy of simultaneous attacks on facilities in Nalchik, a city of 235,000, was similar to a rebel siege last year in another Caucasus republic, Ingushetia, in what appears to be an attempt to target areas outside Chechnya and keep Moscow off-balance.

          Kabardino-Balkariya is the fifth of seven republics in the mountainous region to be hit by the spillover of violence from the struggle in Chechnya. The insurgents are trying to exploit tensions among a variety of ethnic groups in the impoverished region as well as native Muslims and the ethnic Russians, who are Christian.

          President Vladimir Putin, beleaguered by attacks that have killed hundreds of civilians and underscored his failure to bring the southern area under control, ordered a total blockade of Nalchik to prevent militants from slipping out. He told security forces to shoot any armed resisters.

          Bodies of apparent militants lie in a street in Nalchik, Thursday, Oct. 13, 2005 in this image taken from television.
          Bodies of apparent militants lie in a street in Nalchik, Thursday, Oct. 13, 2005 in this image taken from television.[AP]
          Thursday's fighting began about 8:30 a.m. Thursday after police launched an operation to capture about 10 militants in a Nalchik suburb. All 10 suspected militants were killed, Russian Deputy Interior Minister Alexander Chekalin said.

          Gunmen staged simultaneous attacks against three police stations, the city's airport and the regional headquarters of the Interior Ministry and Federal Security Service in what appeared what appeared to be an effort to divert police.

          The attack at the airport was repelled, the facility was placed under military control and all flights were canceled, news reports said.
          Page: 12



          Franz Muentefering to be German vice chancellor
          Soyuz space capsule lands
          Japanese parliament's lower house passes postal reform bills
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Another 'normal' day in space for Shenzhou VI

           

             
           

          China, US fail to break impasse in textile talks

           

             
           

          Wushu to be part of Beijing Olympic Games

           

             
           

          China, Japan hold 3rd round of talks

           

             
           

          Taiwan panda selection reaches final stages

           

             
           

          Home-made racing car rolls onto starting grid

           

             
            Kazakhstan warns of "collision" over PetroKaz sale
             
            North Korean leader committed to talks - Russian envoy
             
            Iraqi lawmakers OK last-minute amendments
             
            Aftershock hits Pakistan as aid pours
             
            Syria says minister committed suicide
             
            Flu virus found in dead birds from Romania
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          More than 60 killed in south Russia attack
             
          Rebels launch attacks in southern Russia
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线免费成人亚洲av| 国产老女人免费观看黄A∨片 | 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的| 手机看片日本在线观看视频| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 美日韩av一区二区三区| 午夜福利院一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲中文字幕| 精品人妻系列无码人妻漫画| 免费国产一级特黄aa大片在线| av无码精品一区二区乱子| 日韩av无码久久精品免费| 一区二区精品| 黄色免费在线网址| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕五十路| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 西西大胆午夜人体视频| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 人妖系列在线精品视频| 国产目拍亚洲精品一区二区| 欧洲无码一区二区三区在线观看| 精品一区二区三区四区色| 成人免费亚洲av在线| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 脱了老师内裤猛烈进入的软件| 少妇做爰免费视频网站| 厨房与子乱在线观看| 无码熟妇人妻av影音先锋| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 国产99久久无码精品| 中文字幕久久精品人妻| 边吻奶边挵进去gif动态图| 亚洲精品码中文在线观看| 国产精品午夜福利合集| 国产V日韩V亚洲欧美久久| 18禁黄无遮挡网站免费| 欧美老熟妇欲乱高清视频| 成年午夜免费韩国做受视频| 亚洲一区二区三区人妻天堂| 国产亚洲AV电影院之毛片|