<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Iran's hardline press calls for cutting UK ties
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-10-18 22:01

          Iran's leading hardline newspapers on Tuesday called on the government to cut diplomatic ties with Britain after President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad accused London of being behind deadly weekend bombings in southern Iran.

          Ahmadinejad said on Sunday Iran was "very suspicious about the role of British forces" in the twin blasts in southern city of Ahvaz on Saturday, which killed six people and wounded 100.

          Britain has denied any link with the bombings as well as a series of attacks earlier this year in Khuzestan province, the heart of Iran's oil industry, which borders southern Iraq.

          Kayhan, one of Iran's four leading hardline newspapers, called on the government to reconsider its ties with London.

          The influential newspaper's editor-in-chief was appointed by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who has the last word on all state matters.

          "Tolerating imposed crisis is against our dignity," Kayhan said in an editorial. "We should start with mild reactions like closing the British embassy and eventually sever the ties."

          Relations between Tehran and London have deteriorated sharply in recent weeks over Britain's support for U.S. moves to refer Iran's nuclear case to the U.N. Security Council and accusations that Iran was linked to insurgent attacks on British troops in Iraq.

          Tehran rejects meddling in Iraq and seeking nuclear weapons.

          Local authorities said police defused a large bomb, hidden under a bridge, in Ahvaz on Monday.

          "When police was investigating in Ahvaz, they found a bag full of explosive material," a local authority spokesman said.

          Authorities said no one has claimed responsibility for the blasts, denying reports that one suspect had been arrested and confessed to receiving training from Britain.

          But the hardline Siyasat-e Rouz newspaper accused Britain of masterminding the bombings.

          "It is clear that Britain is behind the southern Iran bombings," the daily said in an editorial. "Severing ties is the minimum we can do to prevent Britain's interference in Iran."

          Many politicians have said the presence of 8,000 British troops in neighbouring Iraq was the root cause of this year's violence in Khuzestan and accused them of training and aiding opposition separatist groups to carry out the attacks.



          Rumsfeld in town to discuss military exchanges
          Franz Muentefering to be German vice chancellor
          Soyuz space capsule lands
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Koizumi's shrine visit draws rage, protests

           

             
           

          China cancels foreign minister Japan trip

           

             
           

          Guardian admits Taishi reporting false

           

             
           

          China committed to expanding markets

           

             
           

          President Hu likely to visit DPRK-report

           

             
           

          Rumsfeld in Beijing, kicking off China visit

           

             
            Iraqi court to open Saddam trial Wed.
             
            Iraq election commission checking ballots
             
            Iraqis probe 'unusually high' yes tally
             
            Merkel rivals to join German cabinet, talks start
             
            Bush to visit Japan, China, South Korea, Mongolia
             
            Ethnic violence kills 37 people in India
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费人妻精品一区二| 自拍视频在线观看一区| 中文字幕无码不卡在线| 国产精品沙发午睡系列990531| 中文字幕人妻不卡精品| 欧美日韩中文字幕二区三区| a在线观看视频在线播放| 精品无码久久久久国产电影| 玩两个丰满老熟女久久网| 无码视频伊人| 亚洲人成77777在线观| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 人人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区| 久久综合国产一区二区三区| 影音先锋大黄瓜视频| 色综合久久精品中文字幕| 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 国产公开久久人人97超碰| 99riav国产精品视频| 国产女人乱人伦精品一区二区| 久久精品夜色国产亚洲av| 一区二区三区成人| 日韩欧国产美一区二区在线| 国产在线线精品宅男网址| 免费超爽大片黄| 福利无遮挡喷水高潮| 亚洲av无码片在线播放| 亚洲精品综合第一国产综合| 国产av一区二区精品久久凹凸| 国产又黄又湿又刺激网站| 一本大道东京热无码| 亚洲春色在线视频| 日本一道一区二区视频| 日韩精品国产中文字幕| 麻豆精品丝袜人妻久久| 亚洲中文字幕精品第三区| 欧美天天综合色影久久精品| 精品国产一区二区三区性色 | 亚洲乱码一二三四区国产| 欧美人妻在线一区二区| 亚洲av不卡电影在线网址最新|