<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          New bird flu outbreak in China reined in
          (AFP/China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-10-26 05:41

          China was struck by another outbreak of bird flu and a fourth person died from the virus in Indonesia amid warnings that the lethal disease could cost the Asia region up to 290 billion dollars.

          Health workers disinfect vehicles coming out of Bayan township near Hohhot in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region October 24, 2005, following the deaths of 2,600 birds from H5N1 bird flu strain in a farm there last week. [China Daily]
          Health workers disinfect vehicles coming out of Bayan township near Hohhot in the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region October 24, 2005, following the deaths of 2,600 birds from H5N1 bird flu strain in a farm there last week. [China Daily]

          At the same time, Vietnam said it had contained its first outbreak this season, detected earlier this month in a flock of 600 ducks in southern Dong Thap province.

          In China's Anhui province, 2,100 geese and chickens were infected with the deadly H5N1 strain of the virus that has killed at least 60 people in Asia since late 2003, two-thirds of them in Vietnam.

          The outbreak was detected on October 20 in Liangying village and so far 550 birds have died, according to a Ministry of Agriculture report to the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE).

          Another 44,736 birds have been culled, as China strengthened monitoring around the country, winning praise from the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation.

          "They report the outbreaks swiftly and the cooperation is very smooth, especially in information sharing," FAO China representative Noureddin Mona told AFP.

          In Indonesia, a fourth person died from the virus, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the health ministry announced.

          "We now have seven cases of bird flu, including four fatalities," health ministry official Renuizar Rusin said.

          Another ministry official Hariyadi Wibisono said the casualty was a 23-year-old man who died on September 30 in Bogor, south of Jakarta. Test results received Monday confirmed he had bird flu.

          WHO Indonesia director Georg Petersen said the victim had a history of contact with birds.

          "As far as we know this H5N1 is circulating in birds in Indonesia. As long as that happens we expect there will be occasional infections in humans. It doesn't mean the situation has changed," Petersen told AFP.
          Page: 1234



          Celebrating success of second manned space mission
          Anniversary of Taiwan's recovery celebrated
          China to celebrate Taiwan's return
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Anniversary of Taiwan's recovery celebrated

           

             
           

          New bird flu outbreak in China reined in

           

             
           

          Singapore PM: China's growth 'good for Asia'

           

             
           

          US to transfer nuclear reactor tech to China

           

             
           

          Koizumi still hopes for summit with China

           

             
           

          Rails seizure shakes a nation's conscience

           

             
            Progress made in copyright battle
             
            Gov't considers expanding reformed pension system
             
            China, US to increase nuclear co-operation
             
            Courts to be cautious over death sentence
             
            Fire-prevention attempt causes blaze
             
            kneeling sisters in Shenzhen to sue
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 草草ccyy免费看片线路| 久9热免费精品视频在线观看| 亚洲国产中文字幕在线视频综合| 国产高清自产拍AV在线| 国产成人一区二区三区免费| 亚洲精品动漫一区二区三| 精品婷婷色一区二区三区| 日韩亚av无码一区二区三区 | 一区二区三区四区高清自拍| 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 四虎库影成人在线播放| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 色狠狠色噜噜AV一区| 精品不卡一区二区三区| 午夜亚洲AV成人无码国产| 九九热免费在线播放视频| 日本做受高潮好舒服视频 | 欧洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合| 亚洲精品国产美女久久久| 日韩卡一卡2卡3卡4卡| 亚洲高清免费在线观看| 五月丁香六月狠狠爱综合| 国产精品成人99一区无码| 性做久久久久久久| 国产国语对白露脸正在播放| 六十熟妇乱子伦视频| 天天做日日做天天添天天欢公交车 | 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 亚洲乱码一二三四区国产| 国产免费又黄又爽又色毛| 最新精品露脸国产在线| 亚洲国产99精品国自产拍| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2012| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97| 国产一区二区三区观看视频| 麻花传媒免费网站在线观看| 久久91精品国产一区二区| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 无码熟熟妇丰满人妻porn| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影 | 亚洲国产精品无码中文字|