<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          West Bank raid endangers mideast accord
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-10-31 19:49

          Israeli troops killed three Palestinian militants, including the suspected mastermind of a suicide attack, in a West Bank raid just hours after the two sides had reached a tentative new truce deal.

          Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, meanwhile, awaited a showdown with both coalition partners and Gaza pullout opponents as parliament opens its winter session Monday. Sharon is having trouble mustering majority approval for three ministers he wants appointed, and failure could set early elections in motion.

          Israeli forces encircled a house in the West Bank town of Qabatiyeh after sundown Sunday in pursuit of two militants linked to a deadly suicide bombing in central Israel last week. The two men opened fire on the troops and tried to flee the house, so the soldiers opened fire and killed them, the army said.

          Witnesses and Palestinian security officials identified one of the militants as Jihad Zakarneh, an Islamic Jihad member Israel accuses of planning the bombing. Israeli radio stations reported that the other militant was his assistant.

          A third gunman was killed in a separate incident in Qabatiyeh after Israeli forces opened fire on three armed men planting a roadside bomb aimed at a passing Israeli military patrol, the army said.

          Islamic Jihad threatened revenge. The Israeli military said three projectiles — apparently homemade rockets — were launched from northern Gaza, but nothing landed in Israel.

          On Sunday, officials from both sides had said there was agreement to end days of Palestinian rocket fire and Israeli airstrikes and artillery shelling that had followed days of deadly dueling. It was not clear whether the West Bank raid would scuttle the tentative deal, reached after U.S. intervention.

          Repeated fighting since Israel's Gaza pullout last month have all but buried the hopes for peacemaking that had attended Israel's first withdrawal from land the Palestinians claim for a future state. The hostilities are also hurting Gaza's chances of reviving an economy shattered by five years of Israeli-Palestinian fighting. With violence simmering, Israel has kept a tight hold on Gaza's gateways to the outside world.

          Israel shut down the main Rafah crossing between Gaza and Egypt shortly before the withdrawal, and has kept it shut for most of the time since, absent an agreement on how to handle security. It has also occasionally sealed vital cargo and worker crossings between Gaza and Israel, though it reopened two on Sunday that had been shut since the suicide bombing on Wednesday.

          Talks on the Rafah crossing resumed Sunday night, but no agreements were announced. Palestinians complain that the closed crossings are causing widespread hardship.

          A large faction in Sharon's governing Likud Party opposed his Gaza withdrawal, and these rebels plan to continue to try to undermine him on Monday when he seeks approval for the Cabinet appointments. Sharon's junior coalition partner, the Labor Party, has also withheld support for the appointments, eyeing two of the ministries for itself.

          Political analysts have speculated that a vote against Sharon on Monday could hasten the end of his tenure, and move up elections, currently scheduled for November 2006.



          Holy month of Ramadan ends
          Thailand steps up security in restive south
          Britain to introduce smoking ban
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Roche in talks for Tamiflu production in China - reports

           

             
           

          President Hu ends fruitful visit to Pyongyang

           

             
           

          China to be world's No.1 automaker by 2020

           

             
           

          Local authorities step up war against bird flu

           

             
           

          China falling victim to trade protectionism

           

             
           

          HIV insurance debuts in Henan Province

           

             
            Militant-linked group claims India blasts
             
            Militants to bomb 5 capitals in South Asia: reports
             
            Death toll in Indian train crash rises to 109
             
            Paris police clash with youths in fourth night of violence
             
            Hurricane Beta sweeps ashore in Nicaragua
             
            Indonesia says jail terms of militants may be cut
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人HD妓女| 国产91特黄特色A级毛片| 久久亚洲国产成人亚| japan黑人极大黑炮| 国产精品女同一区二区| 亚洲精品尤物av在线网站| 亚洲а∨精品天堂在线| 国产精品高清一区二区三区| 欧美野外伦姧在线观看| 色综合天天综合| 国产熟女老阿姨毛片看爽爽 | 精品人妻久久一日二个| 热久久这里只有精品国产| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 | 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 国产精品不卡一区二区视频| 欧美激情一区二区三区高清视频| 丰满少妇内射一区| 姝姝窝人体色WWW在线观看| 日韩人妖精品一区二区av| 久久av色欲av久久蜜桃网| 九九热爱视频精品视频| 在线高清理伦片a| 欧美日本激情| 日本中文字幕久久网站| 成人av片在线观看免费| 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 国产一区二区三区无码免费| 里番全彩爆乳女教师| 人人妻人人妻人人片色av| 久久国产精品第一区二区| 自偷自拍三级全三级视频| 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲色图| 久久久久久久久18禁秘| 男人一天堂精品国产乱码| 69精品丰满人妻无码视频a片 | 最近高清中文在线字幕在线观看 | 国产成人久久精品一区二区| 性视频一区| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠色综合久|