<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Iraq al-Qaida threatens attacks on envoys
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-11-05 10:25

          The country's most feared terror group warned foreign diplomats Friday to flee Iraq after announcing it will put to death two kidnapped Moroccan Embassy employees. Insurgents killed 11 Iraqi security troops and an American soldier in separate attacks.

          The warning came in a statement posted on an Islamist Web site in the name of al-Qaida in Iraq, which also claimed responsibility for the July kidnap-slaying of two envoys from Algeria and one from Egypt as well as the abduction and beheading of many foreign hostages.

          On Thursday, another Internet statement attributed to al-Qaida said the two Moroccans had been condemned to death. There was no indication Friday that they had been killed.

          "We are renewing our threat to those so-called diplomatic missions who have insisted on staying in Baghdad and have not yet realized the repercussions of such a challenge to the will of the mujahedeen," Friday's statement said. "Let them know that there is no difference in our judgment between the head of a diplomatic mission and the lowest-level employee."

          The al-Qaida threat appeared aimed at undermining support for the U.S.-backed Iraqi government within the Arab and Islamic worlds. In addition to the Egyptian and Algerian diplomats, senior envoys from Pakistan and Bahrain escaped kidnap attempts in July.

          The Moroccans, driver Abderrahim Boualam and embassy staff member Abdelkrim el-Mouhafidi, disappeared Oct. 20 while driving to Baghdad from Jordan, where they had gone to pick up their paychecks.

          Also Friday, the U.S. military announced it killed five senior al-Qaida figures during an airstrike Oct. 29 against three buildings in Husaybah, a town near the Syrian border that is a major infiltration route for foreign fighters and would-be suicide bombers entering the country.

          The five included at least one North African and were holding a strategy meeting when the airstrike occurred, the U.S. statement added.

          Iraq was relatively quiet Friday as the majority Shiite Muslim community began celebrating the Eid al-Fitr holiday marking the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Sunnis began the three-day holiday Thursday.

          Still, the country was not free of violence.

          Insurgents fired mortars at an Iraqi police checkpoint near Buhriz, a Sunni Arab stronghold 35 miles northeast of Baghdad, then stormed the position firing from eight vehicles, police said. Six policemen were killed and 10 were wounded, according to officials.

          Five Interior Ministry commandos died when a roadside bomb exploded close to their convoy near Tuz Khormato, 130 miles north of Baghdad, police Brig. Gen. Sarhad Qadir said. Four commandos were wounded.

          An American soldier from Task Force Baghdad was fatally wounded Thursday when a roadside exploded near his convoy in east Baghdad, the military said. Another soldier died Thursday near Talil, 170 miles southeast of Baghdad, apparently of non-hostile causes, the military said. The deaths brought to 2,042 the number of U.S. military service members who have died since the war began in 2003, according to an Associated Press count.

          Elsewhere, insurgents fired a mortar round that missed an American base on the western outskirts of Baghdad but struck a home, killing a child and wounding the mother and another one of her children, police 1st Lt. Ahmed Ali said.

          Two mortar shells exploded after sundown near the edge of Baghdad's Green Zone, which contains key Iraqi government offices and international missions. There were no casualties, police said.

          Gunmen shot and killed Tarik Hasan, a former colonel in the Iraqi air force, as he drove through Baghdad on Thursday, said police Capt. Talib Thamir. Rumor has spread through Baghdad that Shiite "hit squads" are hunting former air force officers, especially those who fought Shiite-led Iran during the 1980-1988 war.

          Despite the security crisis, families turned out in parks around the capital, putting aside their fears to celebrate the Eid holiday. In the Shiite district of Sadr City, children lined up for rides at small amusement parks. Security by police and local militias remained tight to protect people from bombs and drive-by shootings.

          "We cannot fully enjoy Eid because of all the explosions we hear," said Karar al-Aboudi, 25, owner of a stall near one park. "We have no reason to celebrate under occupation and terrorism. We pray to God that in the next Eid, our country will be stable and free."



          Protest against Bush
          US pays last respect to Rosa Parks with mourn and sangs
          Riots in Paris suburb
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Full steam ahead for Sino-Russian partnership

           

             
           

          PLA cooks up new menus to beef up soldiers

           

             
           

          EU urged to scrap arms embargo

           

             
           

          Outbreak kills 9,000 chickens in Liaoning

           

             
           

          China, Australia discuss free trade agreement

           

             
           

          Summit protests turn violent in Argentina

           

             
            Insurgents kill 11 Iraqi security forces
             
            French Official: Worst violence is over
             
            Bush promotes trade at Americas Summit
             
            al-Qaida in Iraq threaten diplomats
             
            Bush public support at lowest level
             
            Alito hearings, vote set for January
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: a4yy私人毛片| 久一在线视频| 98精品全国免费观看视频| 日韩av在线直播| 国产成人午夜精品永久免费| 久久青草国产精品一区| 国产精品v欧美精品∨日韩| 欧美白人最猛性xxxxx| 国产精品网红尤物福利在线观看| 55大东北熟女啪啪嗷嗷叫| 国产成人麻豆精品午夜福利在线| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 国内丰满少妇一A级毛片视频| 国产精品高清视亚洲乱码| 国产成人精品手机在线观看| 少妇真人直播免费视频| 久久精品国产亚洲欧美| 午夜精品视频在线看| 欧美亚洲国产日韩一区二区| 99久久这里只有免费精品| 少妇高潮喷水正在播放| 国产精品盗摄!偷窥盗摄| 亚洲av永久无码精品网站| 亚洲精品成人午夜在线| 国产91精品一区二区蜜臀| 一本到综在合线伊人| 久久美女夜夜骚骚免费视频| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 激情综合五月| 成人免费无码视频在线网站| 在线观看无码av五月花| 中文字幕av一区二区三区| 在线天堂最新版资源| 亚洲а∨精品天堂在线| 无码精油按摩潮喷在线播放| 免费现黄频在线观看国产 | 黑森林福利视频导航| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看| 亚洲av无码第一区二区三区| 精品人妻日韩中文字幕| 欧洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合|