<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Jordan's national security adviser resigns
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-11-16 08:46

          Eleven top Jordanian officials, including the national security adviser, resigned Tuesday and the government imposed tough new rules aimed at foreigners in the wake of the deadly hotel bombings.

          A fourth American died of wounds sustained in the attacks, according to the U.S. Embassy, raising the death toll to 58, plus the three bombers. The American was not further identified.

          U.S. National Intelligence Director John Negroponte met top officials in Amman to praise Jordan's response to the attacks, according to official media, while interrogators questioned the sole surviving member of the attack team about al-Qaida's network in Iraq.

          A mosque minaret is seen next to an apartment building used as a safe house where police arrested the would-be bomber Sajida Al-Rishawi Sunday in the city of Amman, Jordan, Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005.
          A mosque minaret is seen next to an apartment building used as a safe house where police arrested the would-be bomber Sajida Al-Rishawi Sunday in the city of Amman, Jordan, Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005.[AP]
          Two Interpol forensic experts also came to Amman to "exchange information and expertise in the field of fighting crime," the state-run Petra news agency said.

          More details emerged about Sajida Mubarak al-Rishawi, the would-be bomber arrested Sunday following the triple suicide bombings carried out by her husband and two 23-year-old Iraqis on the Radisson SAS, Grand Hyatt and Days Inn hotels.

          In a televised confession, al-Rishawi has said her 22-pound explosives belt failed to detonate, though her husband's did, killing more than 20 wedding partygoers at the Radisson.

          Al-Qaida in Iraq, led by Jordanian Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, claimed responsibility for the Nov. 9 attacks in an Internet statement.

          Two of al-Rishawi's friends said three of her brothers, including a known al-Qaida in Iraq cell leader in the former insurgent bastion of Fallujah, were killed by U.S. forces last year. The friends, from Iraq's troubled western province of Anbar, spoke on condition of anonymity because they feared retribution from militants.

          It was unclear if her brother's deaths spurred al-Rishawi to take part in the plot or if she was influenced by her 35-year-old husband, who appeared to be the attack cell leader.

          Police believe al-Rishawi, who comes from Ramadi in western Iraq, may provide vital clues to al-Qaida in Iraq and possibly al-Zarqawi's whereabouts. But her interrogation is going slowly among an increasing sense she played only a small part in the operation.

          The questioning is expected to last a month and she will be tried in a Jordanian military court, where she could be charged with conspiring to carry out a deadly terrorist attack, a crime that can carry the death penalty.

          Interior Minister Awni Yirfas announced new regulations Tuesday aimed at keeping foreign militants from operating covertly in Jordan, including a demand that Jordanians notify authorities within 48 hours of any foreigners renting an apartment or house.

          "Violators of this regulation will face legal ramifications," Yirfas said without elaborating.

          The rules require that authorities be given the names, nationalities and passport details of any foreigner renting a property.

          "Usually I give such information about any foreign tenants I have, but I think the move is necessary now as a result of the attacks," said property owner Suleiman Rakan, whose building faced a block in western Amman's Tlaa' Ali suburb where the hotel bombers rented a safe house.

          No details were given for the resignations of the 11 top officials, who included national security adviser Saad Kheir and Faisal Fayez, the Royal Court chief and a former prime minister.

          But the bombings sparked national outrage and raised concerns over the handling of the country's national security services.

          Jordan has also started drafting new anti-terrorism laws that will likely be ready for parliament debate early next year, an Interior Ministry official said.

          The laws propose allowing any suspect to be held for questioning indefinitely and imposing penalties on those who put lives or property at risk — inside or outside the country, the official said. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media.

          Anyone condoning or justifying terror actions or supporting them financially will face penalties under the proposals, he added.

          Jordanian security forces already wield far-reaching powers to arrest and hold suspects. The news laws would be the country's first specifically designed to counter terrorism.



          Bolivian election
          Unrest in the Philippines over land demolition
          Rice visits Israel
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China to vaccinate entire poultry stock

           

             
           

          FM: Japan needs to learn from Germany

           

             
           

          Hu Yaobang's birthday to be commemorated

           

             
           

          Henan police deal 'most wanted' cards

           

             
           

          Wider access for foreign miners promised

           

             
           

          Nation cuddles up to Olympic mascots

           

             
            Iraqi PM: Detainees apparently tortured
             
            Jordan's new measures aimed at foreigners
             
            U.N. agrees to reinstate fired official
             
            President Musharraf condemns blast in S. Pakistan
             
            Would-be bomber's brothers killed in Iraq
             
            Iraqi urges Muslims to denounce terror
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Would-be bomber's brothers killed in Iraq
             
          Jordan's new measures aimed at foreigners
             
          Woman bomber confesses to hotel attack
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 偷拍久久大胆的黄片视频| 深夜视频国产在线观看| AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 草草ccyy免费看片线路| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区| 国产av午夜精品福利| 精品无套挺进少妇内谢| 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱| 久久午夜无码鲁丝片直播午夜精品 | 漂亮人妻被强中文字幕久久| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| HEYZO无码中文字幕人妻| 亚洲一区二区三区18禁| 久久月本道色综合久久| 亚洲理论电影在线观看| 99精品日本二区留学生| 孕交videos小孕妇xx| 免费男人j桶进女人p无遮挡动态图| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV网禁呦 | 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 中文字幕日韩精品有码| 成人三级视频在线观看不卡 | 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 国产成人精品无码一区二| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆 | 亚洲午夜无码AV不卡| 一区二区三区四区黄色网| 亚洲国产日韩a在线播放| 美腿丝袜无男人的天堂| 亚洲一二区制服无码中字| 久久99精品久久久久久欧洲站| 亚洲成色在线综合网站| 黑色丝袜脚交视频麻豆| 亚洲欧美日韩高清中文| 精品亚洲一区二区三区四区| 亚洲激情一区二区三区视频| 99久久精品国产一区色| 亚洲精品麻豆一区二区| 91孕妇精品一区二区三区|