<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Mainland, Taiwan agree to renew flights
          By Xing Zhigang (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-11-19 06:48

          The Chinese mainland and Taiwan have agreed to renew non-stop charter flights across the Straits for next year's Spring Festival, Beijing announced yesterday.

          The announcement was made by Pu Zhaozhou, vice-president of the mainland-based Cross-Straits Aviation Transport Exchange Council, at a news conference held by the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council.

          In line with the agreement, the charter flights will run for 25 days from January 20 to February 13 next year. All the flights will be required to fly through Hong Kong airspace.

          The number of mainland cities to be linked with Taiwan by the charter flights will be increased by one, with Xiamen added to Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.

          Taipei and Kaoshiung will remain the two destinations on the island to be serviced by the flights.

          A total of 72 round trips will be operated by six mainland and six Taiwanese airlines.

          Apart from Taiwan businessmen and their families, other Taiwan residents who can legally travel between the island and the mainland will be allowed to take the flights for the first time.

          Pu said the agreement had been brokered between his organization and Taipei Airlines Association, but declined to reveal any details about the negotiation process.

          Both sides will conduct more talks on technical, logistic and other related issues to prepare for the charter flights during next year's Lunar New Year, which falls on January 29.

          The negotiations for next year's Spring Festival went much more smoothly than for this year's, which took months of hard work and were completed only two weeks before the flights began.

          Between January 29 and February 20 this year, two-way, non-stop charter flights operated between Taiwan and the mainland.

          Six mainland and six Taiwanese airlines operated a total of 48 charter flights, carrying more than 10,000 mainland-based Taiwanese businessmen and their families home and then back again.

          The charter flights were the first non-stop air links across the Taiwan Straits in 56 years because Taipei has banned transport, trade and postal links between the mainland since 1949. Cross-Straits flights usually have to touch down in Hong Kong or Macao.

          He Shizhong, director of the Economic Bureau with the Taiwan Affairs Office, welcomed the arrangement, saying the charter services will greatly facilitate the travels of Taiwan compatriots.

          More than half a million Taiwanese businessmen and their families are estimated to live and work on the mainland and hundreds of thousands of them return to the island for family reunions each Spring Festival.

          He, however, regretted that next year's cross-Straits charter flight arrangement in still a one-off scheme that suffers from a limited number of destinations, and excludes mainland people from the service.

          "What's more, they cannot really be considered direct flights across the Straits because of the Hong Kong detour," he said.

          The director insisted that the cross-Straits charter flights should be operated for other major Chinese festivals, weekends and, eventually, become regular.

          In a related development, the Mainland Affairs Council, Taiwan's top policy-making body on cross-Straits policy, stopped a planned visit to Taiwan by Chen Yunlin, minister of the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council.

          Chen had been invited by the opposition Kuomintang to visit Taiwan for a high-level forum in mid-December.

          (China Daily 11/19/2005 page2)



          President Hu attends APEC summit
          Anti-terror drill in Sichuan
          Counter-terrorism drill in Sichuan
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          President Hu calls for removal of trade barriers

           

             
           

          Glorious life of Hu Yaobang marked

           

             
           

          Wreckers put art colony out of the picture

           

             
           

          Americans see China as less of a threat

           

             
           

          WHO: China measures 'almost textbook'

           

             
           

          China finds two more birds with bird flu

           

             
            US deficit with China has positive aspect - ADB official
             
            China commemorates late CPC senior leader
             
            China, Chile sign free-trade agreement
             
            17 missing in Guizhou colliery blast
             
            China's development poses no threat to others: Hu
             
            Hu meets Hong Kong SAR chief executive
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品亚洲专区一区二区 | 日韩大片高清播放器| 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区| 国产成人亚洲精品日韩激情| 午夜国产精品福利一二| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 91无码人妻精品一区| 久久久久人妻精品一区三寸 | 国产91午夜福利精品| 亚洲国产成人综合熟女| 亚洲第一福利网站在线观看| 亚洲欧美伊人久久综合一区二区| 国产午夜精品亚洲精品| 韩国18禁啪啪无遮挡免费| 无码综合天天久久综合网| 国产三级精品三级在线看| 亚洲精品韩国一区二区| 丰满岳乱妇三级高清| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 国产98色在线 | 日韩| 日韩成人免费无码不卡视频| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃久| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| 国产高清色高清在线观看| 国产AV巨作丝袜秘书| 性夜影院爽黄e爽| 国产内射XXXXX在线| 蜜桃成熟色综合久久av| 精品偷自拍另类在线观看| 亚洲国产AⅤ精品一区二区不卡| 一级做a爰片在线播放| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清日韩| 国产精品中文字幕二区| 日韩激情成人| 日韩中文字幕免费视频| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 亚洲综合91社区精品福利| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公口述视频| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码久久| 日本边添边摸边做边爱|