<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          5.4m-yuan cancer treatment in dispute
          By Xiao Ma (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-11-25 05:50

          The family of a man who died of cancer is contesting massive medical bills, some of which are dated for treatment given days after the man died.

          Weng Wenhui, who died on August 6 at the age of 75, spent the last 67 days of his life at Harbin No 2 Hospital attached to Harbin Medical University in Heilongjiang Province.

          While there, he racked up 1.4 million yuan (US$173,000) of hospital fees.

          On top of hospital charges which averaged 21,000 yuan (US$2,600) per day Weng's family also spent a further 4 million yuan (US$493,200) on medicine, China Central Television (CCTV) reported on Wednesday.

          The huge 5.4 million yuan (US$666,000) total has amazed experts and caused Weng's family, who honoured the bills, to question the hospital's honesty.

          Ma Yuguang, former deputy chief of the Beijing-based General Hospital of the Ministry of Water Conservancy, told CCTV he was astonished by the bill saying it could be "a record in China."

          Weng's eldest son, Weng Qiang, a businessman, who shouldered most of the bills, said the medical costs were worthwhile if treatment prolonged his father's life for just one minute.

          But family members have now cast doubt on the massive costs, Beijing News daily yesterday quoted Weng's wife, Fu Xiumei, as saying.

          According to Fu, one medical bill contained a medicine to which Weng was allergic, and two bills for tests on her husband are dated August 8 two days after he died.

          The hospital set up a special team in mid-August to investigate the family's allegations of malpractice. Team head Yang Hui said he had found no evidence of anyone doing anything wrong.

          However, the result could not convince Weng's family.

          Now the Ministry of Health has sent a team to the hospital to investigate the alleged problems.

          Yu Lingfan, head of the Intensive Care Unit where Weng was treated, told CCTV that the high costs were a result of special care for the patient, who at the time was "very seriously ill."

          Family members also demanded the hospital to "go all out" to save Weng, a retired high school teacher, she said.

          "Our efforts resulted in high medical costs. We even reduced some of the charges," Yu added.

          But Wang Xueyuan, a senior doctor who oversaw much of Weng's treatment, told CCTV that some bills conflicted with treatment he had directed, adding that he thought medicines had been wasted in the process of treating Weng.

          The hospital, which is more than 50 years old, is well known in the provincial capital and treats more than 50,000 patients each year.

          (China Daily 11/25/2005 page3)



          Foggy bottom
          Chinese Works of Art auction in HK
          Taipei County magistrate election
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China: Shrine visit 'pouring salt into open wound'

           

             
           

          100 tons of chemicals flowed into river

           

             
           

          Xinjiang reports 7th outbreak in 10 days

           

             
           

          Buyers of big cars will pay more tax

           

             
           

          Number of jobless may peak next year

           

             
           

          Man dies despite 5-million-yuan hospital stay

           

             
            Buyers of big cars will pay more tax
             
            Association suspends licence of auctioneer
             
            Warm weather brings on flu, fire warnings
             
            Son denied 'legal birthright'
             
            5.4m-yuan cancer treatment in dispute
             
            Number of jobless may peak next year
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99精品国产在热久久婷婷| 九九热免费精品在线视频| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 欧美三级韩国三级日本三斤| 亚洲情色av一区二区| 亚洲男人天堂2018| 精品无码成人久久久久久| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 中文字幕在线精品视频入口一区| 亚洲色大成网站WWW国产| 男女猛烈拍拍拍无挡视频| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇同事| 东京热加勒比无码少妇| 日韩熟女熟妇久久精品综合| 成人欧美日韩一区二区三区| 亚洲av成人区国产精品| 最近中文国语字幕在线播放| 亚洲日本中文字幕天天更新| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 国产精品一二二区视在线| 99国产欧美另类久久久精品| 久久精品国产亚洲欧美| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频下| 亚洲国产精品无码中文| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 欧美午夜一区| 亚洲一区二区三区啪啪| 真人免费一级毛片一区二区| 亚洲av高清一区二区| 亚洲国产精品综合久久20| 99久久免费精品国产色| 午夜精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产精品不卡一区二区在线| 精品人妻系列无码天堂| 国产毛片精品一区二区色| 1精品啪国产在线观看免费牛牛| 伊人久久久av老熟妇色| 99精品高清在线播放| 成人天堂资源www在线| 成年女人喷潮免费视频|