<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Harbin ready to resume water supply
          By Li Fangchao (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-11-26 05:29

          "The presence of disciplinary officials on the team indicates that punishment of irresponsible acts are on the way," Xinhua said, without elaborating.

          On Friday, Harbin resident Ding Ning sued the Jilin plant in Nangang District Court, seeking 15 yuan (US$1.85), the amount he spent on bottled water, and a formal apology, local media reported. CNPC, the parent company, had apologized on Thursday. The court said it would decide on Monday whether to accept the case.

          Residents line up to receive water in Harbin, the capital of northeastern Heilongjiang province, November 25, 2005.
          Residents line up to receive water in Harbin, capital of Northeast China's Heilongjiang Province, November 25, 2005. [Reuters]
          It was estimated that about 100 tons of benzene and nitrobenzene were released into the Songhua River. The pollutants, moving at 2 kilometres an hour, were expected to flow downstream into Russia within a few weeks.

          The concentration of nitrobenzene reached its peak at midnight on Thursday at Sifangtai, Harbin's first water inlet. It was 33 times more than the safety level, the Harbin Municipal Environment Bureau said on Friday.

          An official with the Ministry of Water Resources said water flow in the Songhua is quite slow, as it is in a dry and frozen season. The ministry has ordered two reservoirs along the Songhua to discharge more water to dilute the pollutants,

          The Fengman Hydropower Station in the city of Jilin, in neighbouring Jilin Province, was discharging water at 1,000 cubic metres a second, six times its usual volume.

          The concentration is expected to fall further as more tributaries join the Songhua downstream from Harbin, said Zhou Linbo, spokesman for the bureau.

          There were no cases of residents suffering from poison as a result of water pollution, said Liu Minglie, director of the Harbin Municipal Health Bureau.

          A Chinese woman pulls two pots of water on a trolley as residents line up to receive water in the city of Harbin, the capital of northeastern Heilongjiang Province, November 26, 2005. [Reuters]
          A Chinese woman pulls two pots of water on a trolley as residents line up to receive water in the city of Harbin, the capital of northeastern Heilongjiang Province, November 26, 2005. [Reuters]
          "We are checking the newly drilled wells for benzene and nitrobenzene," he said.

          To ease public concern over possible contamination in underground water, Liu said that no benzene or nitrobenzene had been found in the wells within one kilometre of the river bank. The health bureau disinfected 435 wells and 124 water tanker vehicles, he said.

          Meanwhile, another chemical plant accident hundreds of kilometres away prompted fears of a second benzene leak and warnings to residents not to drink river water, Xinhua said.

          The second incident was in Dianjiang, a county in Chongqing Municipality, Southwest China, where an explosion at a chemical plant on Thursday killed one worker, Xinhua said.

          (China Daily 11/26/2005 page1)


          Page: 12



          China-Pakistan navy drill
          Water spree in Harbin
          Foggy bottom
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Dam to withstand any attack, designer says

           

             
           

          Harbin ready to resume water supply

           

             
           

          5 killed in magnitude 5.7 temblor in Jiangxi

           

             
           

          Central bank pushes foreign exchange reform

           

             
           

          China's taikonauts get hero title at celebration

           

             
           

          Survey blasts Japan's constitution revision

           

             
            China human bird flu vaccine at least a year away
             
            5 killed in magnitude 5.7 temblor in Jiangxi
             
            China's taikonauts get hero title at celebration
             
            Students sit civil service exam for stable jobs
             
            Ministry denies human infection cover-up
             
            Beijing to divert water from Yellow River
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品99久久久久久宅男| 免费国产高清在线精品一区| 中文字幕有码高清日韩| 国产精品一品二区三四区| 国产精品爱久久久久久久| 国产麻豆天美果冻无码视频| 精品人妻伦一二三区久久| 天堂久久久久VA久久久久| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 内射中出无码护士在线| 久久久久国产一级毛片高清版A | 青青草无码免费一二三区| 国产成人亚洲无码淙合青草 | 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 成人综合网亚洲伊人| 国产极品粉嫩学生一线天| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 欧美亚洲国产精品久久蜜芽| 日韩精品一区二区三区人| 91超碰在线精品| 国内不卡的一区二区三区| 亚洲成人精品综合在线| 人妻少妇精品视频专区| 色综合热无码热国产| 色 亚洲 日韩 国产 综合| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 日韩中文字幕人妻一区| 视频网站在线观看不卡| 蜜臀av一区二区精品字幕| 亚洲成av人片色午夜乱码| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区| 欧美肥老太牲交大战| 国产精品无码专区在线观看不卡 | 国产视频一区二区三区麻豆| 九九热在线视频免费观看| 大陆一级毛片免费播放| 国产精品伦人视频免费看| 亚洲综合国产成人丁香五| 午夜射精日本三级| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线视频|