<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Series of accidents haunt weekend
          By Fu Jing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-11-28 05:36

          A fatal weekend featuring an explosion, a mine flooding and pollution leaks and poisonings pushed up the ever-climbing figure of accident casualties.

          The flurry of accidents came as a senior official warned that the country's speeding development would further raise annual casualty figures, which currently average more than 1 million dead and injured each year.

          As around-the-clock rescue efforts continue, 18 miners are still trapped underground after a mine flooding on Thursday at the Gaocun Coal Mine in Wu'an County, North China's Hebei Province.

          Hopes are high that the miners are still alive as initial investigations indicated they were 40 metres above the flooded section of the mine shaft.

          However, rescue work has been complicated by the fleeing of mine owners and technicians.

          About 100 kilometres away, a miner survived a tunnel collapse this month by drinking his own urine after 11 days trapped underground at the Kangli Gypsum Mine.

          On Friday afternoon, about 20,000 people were evacuated after a natural gas leak caused by a pipeline explosion in Kaixian County, Southwest China's Chongqing Municipality.

          The accident happened at Longmen Village at 3 pm. At 5 pm the danger was checked after the gas valve was turned off.

          So far it's still unknown which company is responsible for the gas supply. The cause of explosion is under investigation.

          The same county was affected in December 2003, when 243 villagers died from poisoning and a large number of animals were also killed after a China National Petroleum Corp gas well exploded and released toxic gas.

          In Chongqing's rural Liangping County, 12 women workers and a factory owner were seriously injured when a firecracker factory exploded on Friday.

          Initial investigations attributed the accident to the long-term exposure of explosives to sunlight.

          In southern Shaanxi Province, toxic gas was released after a gas truck overturned on its way to Hanzhong from Xi'an, killing the driver. The road was closed and local villagers were told to move to safety after the leak.

          In addition to river pollution in Northeast China, Central China's Hunan Province and Chongqing, the string of accidents provides further evidence for the government's conclusion that China is "a country where natural disasters and accidents frequently happen."

          "The situation will worsen as China's pace of urbanization and industrialization speeds up," said Wang Jikun, deputy director of the General Affairs Office of the Ministry of Public Security, during a meeting at the weekend.

          He said such accidents leave at least one million Chinese dead and injured every year, with economic losses reaching 650 billion yuan (US$80 billion), around 6 per cent of China's gross domestic product (GDP).

          Last year was the most serious in terms of casualties. A total of 210,000 people died and 1.75 million were injured in 5.61 million accidents nationwide.

          (China Daily 11/28/2005 page3)



          Taiwan residents rally to denounce Chen Shui-bian
          Earthquake kills 15 in Jiangxi
          Bus self-ignites in Hubei
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          15 killed in quake, scared residents camp out in open

           

             
           

          Abuse of Chinese woman spark uproar

           

             
           

          Water supply restored to parts of Harbin

           

             
           

          China mulls cutting big surplus in trade

           

             
           

          Japanese minister raps China over shrine

           

             
           

          China aims to send man on moon in 15 years

           

             
            Manned moon mission expected in 10 to 15 years
             
            Undersupply of coal to ease in 2006
             
            Chinese city to turn taps back on after toxic spill
             
            Additional fees on jet fuel extended to next March
             
            Delegation of Shenzhou-6 visits Hong Kong
             
            Hu underscores innovation of Marxism
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成av一区二区三区| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 婷婷六月色| 国产成人无码免费视频麻豆| 亚洲综合av一区二区三区| 国产精品中文av专线| 性夜久久一区国产9人妻| 中文成人无字幕乱码精品区| 亚洲激情av一区二区三区| 在线免费成人亚洲av| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人导航| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 亚洲天堂自拍| 日韩永久永久永久黄色大片| 华人在线亚洲欧美精品| 国产精品人妻熟女男人的天堂| 成全高清mv电影免费观看| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产日韩入口一区二区| 米奇影院888奇米色99在线| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合久久来来去 | 日本亚洲一级中文字幕| 亚洲国产日本韩国欧美MV| 久久99er热精品免费播| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 福利成人午夜国产一区| 亚洲天堂一区二区久久| 精品久久丝袜熟女一二三| 老子影院午夜久久亚洲| 粉嫩av一区二区三区蜜臀| 成人福利国产午夜AV免费不卡在线| 人妻中文字幕av资源站| 亚洲精品在线少妇内射| 精品无码久久久久国产电影| 四虎www永久在线精品| 免费人妻无码不卡中文18禁| 亚洲永久精品ww47永久入口| 亚洲女同精品久久女同| 国产精品13页| 一本色道国产在线观看二区| 日韩人妻系列无码专区|