<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Coal mine blast leaves 138 dead, 11 missing
          (AP/China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-11-29 06:42

          Latest report: China News Service said the death toll in a massive coal mine explosion in northeast China rose to 138, and 11 others are still reported as missing. So far, 72 have been rescued.

          Investigators at the mine found a confusing figure: The attendance roll showed that there should be 254 miners but the number of miners' lamps indicated that 221 actually went into the coal pit.

          Li Yizhong, chief of China's work safety watchdog, urged the mine to find out why there was a disparity and where the other 33 were.

          Blast leaves 134 dead, 15 missing

          The death toll in a massive coal mine explosion in northeast China rose to 134 late Monday and 15 miners were still missing, the Xinhua News Agency reported as the country's leadership called for tighter work safety measures.

          Coal dust caught fire at the mine in the city of Qitaihe on Sunday while 221 miners were working underground. More than 70 miners were rescued.


          Relatives of the trapped miners wait in tears outside the mine after a blast accident occured at Dongfeng Coal Mine in northeast China's Heilongjiang province November 28, 2005.  [newsphoto]

          Outside the mine late Monday, distraught family members sought answers. A stream of emergency vehicles with flashing lights traveled back and forth on the narrow road leading to the mine.

          A 269-member rescue team was searching for the miners still trapped in the Qitaihe mine, and Li Yizhong, minister of the State Administration of Work Safety, told them to "spare no efforts" to save the workers, Xinhua said.

          State television showed rescuers escorting a survivor from the mine, his face and clothes covered in soot.

          The explosion knocked out all ventilation systems, Xinhua said, but they were working again Monday.

          Compensation for relatives of the victims has been announced, with each family expected to receive 200,000-220,000 yuan (US$24,600-27,100).

          It was the second accident in Qitaihe this year.


          Page: 12



          HK greets Shenzhou VI astronauts
          134 killed, 15 trapped in Heilongjiang coal mine blast
          Chinese, Mongolian leaders meet
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          White House: China not manipulating money

           

             
           

          Coal mine blast leaves 138 dead, 11 missing

           

             
           

          China: Bird flu virus in humans mutating

           

             
           

          China cuts off water along poisoned river

           

             
           

          Crack found in levee after earthquake

           

             
           

          Number of HIV/AIDS patients reaches 130,000

           

             
            Chores are a joy as taps flow again
             
            Agreements strengthen Sino-Mongolian ties
             
            Global task force on child labour launched in Beijing
             
            Cold front causes mercury to plummet
             
            Cheating doctor gets taste of own medicine
             
            Quake victims pick up pieces
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          88 killed in Heilongjiang coal mine blast, 36 still trapped
             
          Coal mine blast traps at least 160 in Heilongjiang
             
          Death toll rises to 51 in Heilongjiang coal mine blast
             
          Nation closes nearly 2,000 coal mines since Aug.
             
          4,000 unsafe coal mines to be closed
             
          Experts pinpoint cause of coal mine blast in Shanxi
             
          China to hand out free coal mine safety handbook
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 妺妺窝人体色www看美女| 日韩放荡少妇无码视频| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2020老熟妇| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 中文字幕奈奈美被公侵犯| 色偷偷中文在线天堂中文| 天天综合天天色| 亚洲区成人综合一区二区| 人妻久久久一区二区三区| 久久91精品牛牛| 日亚韩在线无码一区二区三区| 一级成人欧美一区在线观看| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 亚洲天堂成人黄色在线播放| 国产精品自在拍首页视频| 亚洲中文字幕无码卡通动漫野外| 一区二区三区精品不卡| 最近国语高清免费观看视频| 国产av一区二区三区精品| 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕无码| 国产学生裸体无遮挡免费| 一区二区三区放荡人妻| 老熟女重囗味hdxx69| 国产精品一区二区AV| 国产精品综合色区av| 97在线观看视频免费| 国产在线无码不卡播放| 精品国产午夜福利理论片| 青草99在线免费观看| 乱码午夜-极品国产内射| 伊人无码精品久久一区二区| 三级国产在线观看| 手机在线看片不卡中文字幕| 国产精品亚欧美一区二区三区| 成在线人视频免费视频| 精品人妻中文av一区二区三区| 又大又长粗又爽又黄少妇毛片| 99久久无码私人网站| 成人做受视频试看60秒| 久久夜色精品国产嚕嚕亚洲av|