<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          German woman missing in Iraq
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-11-29 19:35

          The German Foreign Ministry reported Tuesday that one of its citizens in Iraq has been missing for five days, and a television station broadcast photos allegedly showing the blindfolded woman with her captors.

          Germany's ARD television reported that the woman was kidnapped and that the pictures were taken from a video in which her captors demanded that Germany stop any dealings with Iraq's government. Germany has ruled out sending troops to Iraq and opposed the U.S.-led war.

          It was not immediately clear what the woman, identified by her family as 43-year-old Susanne Osthoff, was doing in Iraq. Her name was not released. Foreign Ministry spokesman Martin Jaeger would only say that the woman was missing.

          Osthoff's mother, identified only as Ingrid H., told Germany N24 news station that her daughter is an archaeologist working for a German aid organization distributing medicine and medical supplies since before the 2003 U.S. invasion of Iraq. ARD reported that the woman speaks fluent Arabic.

          Separately, the aid group Christian Peacemaker Teams confirmed in a statement Tuesday that four people from the group had been taken hostage on Saturday and that Norman Kember, a 74-year-old Briton, was among them.

          The group said it has had a team in Iraq since October 2002, working with U.S. and Iraqi detainees and training others in nonviolent intervention and human rights documentation. Kember and another person were part of a visiting delegation, while two of the group's staff based in Iraq were also taken, the statement said.

          The group said it would not identify the other three people taken hostage, but stressed that it worked on behalf of Iraqi civilians.

          "The team's work has focused on documenting and focusing public attention on detainee abuses, connecting citizens of Iraq to local and international human rights organizations, and accompanying Iraqi civilians as they interact with multinational military personnel and Iraq's government officials," the group said.

          The statement said those taken hostage knew the risks when they went into Iraq.

          The organization said it "does not advocate the use of violent force to save our lives should we be kidnapped, held hostage, or caught in the middle of a conflict situation."

          On Monday, Deputy Interior Minister Hussein Kamal said authorities had no leads. No group has claimed responsibility and details of the apparent kidnapping were unclear.

          On Sunday, a Canadian official said two Canadians were in the group. U.S. Embassy spokeswoman Elizabeth Colton said only that an American had been reported missing and that the person's name and organization were being withheld.

          Britain has said Kember, a retired professor, had vanished in Iraq.

          Kember is a longtime peace activist who once fretted publicly that he was taking the easy way out by protesting in safety at home while British soldiers risked their lives in Iraq.

          In Barcelona, Spain, British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw said he had contacted Iraqi Foreign Minister Hohshyar Zebari about Kember's abduction, and that Zebari "pledged every assistance from the Iraqi government."

          Iraq was rocked by a wave of foreigner kidnappings and beheadings in 2004 and early 2005. Insurgents including al-Qaida in Iraq seized more than 225 people, killing at least 38 of them — including three Americans. The victims included aid workers, journalists and contractors, seized in an attempt to drive foreigners out of the country or to win large ransoms.

          Since May, abductions have dropped off considerably, mainly because many Western groups left Iraq and security precautions for those remaining have been tightened, with foreigners staying in barricaded compounds and moving only in heavily guarded convoys.

          The last American to be kidnapped was Jeffrey Ake, a contract worker from LaPorte, Ind., who was abducted April 11. He was seen in a video aired days afterward, held with a gun to his head, but there has been no word on his fate since.

          With fewer Western targets, militants have turned to kidnapping Arab diplomats in a campaign to prevent nations from expanding relations with the U.S.-backed Iraqi government.

          Egypt's top diplomat in Baghdad and two Algerian diplomats were kidnapped and killed in July, raising a cry of outrage across the Arab world. Al-Qaida in Iraq claimed responsibility for kidnapping two employees of the Moroccan Embassy who disappeared last month.

          It later announced it had sentenced them to death for apostasy but never confirmed their execution.



          AIDS awareness campaign
          Saddam trial resumes
          Israel's Peres may quit Labour for Sharon party
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China to keep HIV carrier cases below 1.5m by 2010

           

             
           

          China rules out meeting with Koizumi

           

             
           

          US, China urged to cooperate in energy

           

             
           

          Virus outbreaks may change poultry raising

           

             
           

          Toxins make second China city cut water

           

             
           

          China cars no threat to Japan: report

           

             
            Bush maps out Iraq war strategy
             
            Iran to resume nuclear talks with EU
             
            Israel's Peres quits Labor Party to back Sharon
             
            Merkel, facing Iraq hostage crisis, charts course for Germany
             
            Syria fighting probe of assassination
             
            Fox begins last year as Mexico's president
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品久久久久999666 | 中文字幕无码不卡免费视频| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃 | 国产精品一区二区三区污| 国产99视频精品免费视频36| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区| 色综合久久人妻精品日韩| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 黑人异族巨大巨大巨粗| 国产成人综合欧美精品久久| 综合激情网一区二区三区| 无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪网站| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 亚洲国产中文综合专区在| 又粗又硬又黄a级毛片| 四虎成人精品在永久在线| 亚洲天堂男人的天堂在线| 夜色爽爽影院18禁妓女影院| 国产成人久久精品二三区| 成人午夜在线观看日韩| 在线视频一区二区三区不卡| 一区二区三区精品不卡| 亚洲AV日韩AV一区二区三曲| 九九热在线免费精品视频| 天堂网www在线| 国产午夜福利一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区中文av| 国产一卡2卡3卡四卡精品国色无边| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 日本极品少妇videossexhd| 亚洲一区二区三区蜜桃臀| 午夜免费福利小电影| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 国产伦一区二区三区久久| 18禁国产一区二区三区| 少妇熟女久久综合网色欲| 福利一区二区三区视频在线| 国产线播放免费人成视频播放| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕|