<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Reports: Japan to extend Iraq troop mission by one year
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-11-30 14:13

          Japan plans to extend a mandate for its troop dispatch to Iraq by another year and hopes to reach a final decision next week, Japanese media reported on Wednesday.

          Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi faces a touchy decision on whether to extend Japan's dispatch of around 550 ground troops to Samawa in southern Iraq beyond December 14, when the current mandate for their humanitarian and reconstruction mission expires.

          The government is eyeing a one-year extension of the mandate, and hopes to withdraw its troops by the end of 2006, the Mainichi newspaper said, adding that no specific dates for a withdrawal would be included in the revised plan.

          No changes would be made to the number of ground troops to take part in the mission -- now limited to as many as 600 -- or to the type of activities they would carry out, it said.

          Public broadcaster NHK and Kyodo news agency said government officials briefed senior members of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party on Wednesday regarding the extension plan and received their consent.

          Chief Cabinet Secretary Shinzo Abe said the government would make its decision based on factors such as the situation in Iraq and the need for international cooperation.

          He also stressed that Iraq had expressed appreciation for the activities of the Japanese troops.

          "I think we need to take into account the fact that the government and people of Iraq have a very high opinion of the activities of our country's Self-Defence Force," Abe told reporters, referring to Japan's military.

          Mainichi said the government was hoping to obtain cabinet approval on December 9 while NHK and Kyodo said a cabinet decision could be made on December 8.

          Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshiyar Zebari, during a visit to Japan, had urged Tokyo last week to keep its troops in southern Iraq, saying an early pullout of coalition forces would lead to more violence by insurgents.

          While the Japanese troops do not take part in operations to maintain security, the deployment is Japan's first significant overseas military mission since World War Two.

          The dispatch, first approved in 2003, won praise from close ally Washington, but is opposed by the majority of Japanese. In a Mainichi newspaper poll published in October, 77 percent of those surveyed said they were opposed to an extension.

          The Asahi newspaper reported this month that Japan was considering withdrawing its troops from Iraq starting from the first half of next year and completing the process by September.



          AIDS awareness campaign
          Saddam trial resumes
          Israel's Peres may quit Labour for Sharon party
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China to keep HIV carrier cases below 1.5m by 2010

           

             
           

          China rules out meeting with Koizumi

           

             
           

          US, China urged to cooperate in energy

           

             
           

          Virus outbreaks may change poultry raising

           

             
           

          Toxins make second China city cut water

           

             
           

          China cars no threat to Japan: report

           

             
            Bush maps out Iraq war strategy
             
            Iran to resume nuclear talks with EU
             
            Israel's Peres quits Labor Party to back Sharon
             
            Merkel, facing Iraq hostage crisis, charts course for Germany
             
            Syria fighting probe of assassination
             
            Fox begins last year as Mexico's president
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Training Iraqi police remains hard task
             
          Bush: Early Iraq exit would be a mistake
             
          German woman missing in Iraq
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 漂亮的人妻不敢呻吟被中出| 黑巨人与欧美精品一区| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 日韩吃奶摸下aa片免费观看| 久久精品国产99麻豆蜜月| 成av人电影在线观看| 亚洲国产一区二区三区| av在线网站手机播放| 无码gogo大胆啪啪艺术| 亚洲欧美人成网站在线观看看 | 1000部拍拍拍18勿入免费视频| 未满十八勿入AV网免费| 亚洲精品中文av在线| 国模精品一区二区三区| 亚洲成av人片乱码色午夜| 国产三级a三级三级| 亚洲sm另类一区二区三区| 青青青青国产免费线在线观看| 女人与公狍交酡女免费| 欧美伦费免费全部午夜最新| 亚洲中文永久在线不卡| 久久精品国产中文字幕| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 一卡二卡三卡四卡视频区| 国产成人麻豆精品午夜福利在线 | 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片妓女| 国产午夜精品久久精品电影| 久久亚洲精品天天综合网| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 人妻出轨av中文字幕| 精品无码一区二区三区电影| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆甜| 日韩欧美不卡一卡二卡3卡四卡2021免费| 欧美专区日韩视频人妻| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳在线观看| 粉嫩虎白女p虎白女在线| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 国产V片在线播放免费无码| 国产一区二区三中文字幕|