<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Indian envoy reveals role of ex-foreign minister in Iraq oil scam
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-12-02 17:35

          A serving Indian ambassador has accused India's former foreign minister Natwar Singh of being involved in a scam to profit from a UN oil-for-food deal in Iraq.

          The comments aired Fridya on Aaj Tak television sparked chaos in parliament and calls for Singh to be prosecuted.

          Anil Maithrani, who worked closely with Singh in the Congress Party before being posted to Croatia, said Singh had received a special voucher to purchase oil cheaply from Baghdad.

          "The Iraqi embassy in Amman was a very key player. The Iraqis needed a green light, the green light was provided to them by Natwar Singh," said Maithrani.

          "One (oil voucher) was given to him (Singh) by name the other one was given to the Congress party," during a visit to Iraq in January 2001.

          Singh led a four member team to Iraq which included Maithrani.

          "The fact of the matter is that both allotees ... in my view are exactly the same ... one has been to Natwar and the other one to the Congress Party.

          "One for Natwar's personal services. Don't forget that he has been the one who has been espousing Iraq's cause," said Maithrani.

          According to a report submitted by former US Federal Reserve chairman Paul Volcker to the UN in October, former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein's regime manipulated the oil-for-food programme to extract about 1.8 billion dollars in surcharges and bribes.

          Volcker named Singh as a non-contractual beneficiary of four million barrels of Iraqi oil allotted to Zurich-based firm Masefield AG.

          Congress, India's oldest political entity, is also listed as a beneficiary of a separate allotment of four million barrels of oil as part of the transactions.

          Singh, who has consistently denied any wrongdoing, was stripped of his foreign ministry portfolio last month when the scandal surfaced, but was retained as a minister without portfolio in the cabinet.

          The Indian government has ordered a judicial enquiry into the allegations.

          In the upper house on Friday former foreign minister Jaswant Singh, now in the opposition, pointed a finger at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

          "The Prime Minister is also the Leader of the House ... he has given a clean certificate to Natwar Singh," Jaswant Singh said.

          In the lower house, Bharatiya Janata Party leader Lal Krishna Advani, spearheaded the opposition attack.

          "Anil Maithrani cannot be knowing more than Natwar Singh knows or what the Congress party knows," said Advani.

          "Natwar Singh exploited the invitation to the Congress party ... we have been told that the Prime Minister will be making a statement after the disclosures of Maithrani.

          "I feel this is an outrageous insult to the house and the nation," Advani said.

          "I do not want Natwar Singh to be made a scapegoat of the scam. He has to go. But the whole Congress party is involved in it," he charged.

          Both houses were adjourned amid uproar till later in the afternoon.



          Entire Crab Nebula under Hubble
          AIDS awareness campaign
          Saddam trial resumes
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China outlines economic goals for next year

           

             
           

          China hints at opposition to Japan on UN seat

           

             
           

          Russia gets help to tackle river pollution

           

             
           

          China and Japan in a culture clash

           

             
           

          China shuts mine, detains chief after blast

           

             
           

          Two US allies leaving Iraq, more may go

           

             
            UN marks World AIDS Day with call to action
             
            Two US allies leaving Iraq, more may go
             
            Singapore hangs Australian drug smuggler
             
            US govt skewed intelligence to enter Vietnam War
             
            Annan cancels Asia trip due to UN budget impasse
             
            Zimbabwe signs UN food aid agreement
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          U.N. agrees to reinstate fired official
             
          Australia angered by Iraq wheat boycott report
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产乱码日韩精品一区二区| 国产一区二区三区AV在线无码观看| 女人张开腿无遮无挡视频| 久久精品66免费99精品| 国产一区二区三区18禁| 好姑娘视频在线观看| 91亚洲国产成人久久精| 国产综合久久久久久鬼色| 91久久夜色精品国产网站| 国产精品久久久久9999| 午夜欧美日韩在线视频播放 | 亚洲一区二区约美女探花| 日产精品一区二区三区免费| 久久精品成人无码观看不卡| 华人在线亚洲欧美精品| 亚洲人成网站18禁止人| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 国产av一区二区三区综合| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 韩国 日本 亚洲 国产 不卡| 精品国产高清中文字幕| 国产免费久久精品44| 国产在线拍揄自揄视频网试看| 91密桃精品国产91久久| 国产激情无码一区二区APP| 黄色一级片免费观看| 国产成人无码A区在线观| 最新欧美精品一区二区三区| bt天堂新版中文在线| 亚洲综合无码明星蕉在线视频 | 国产麻豆天美果冻无码视频| 亚洲最大日韩精品一区| china13末成年videos野外| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天| 超碰成人人人做人人爽| 国产午夜亚洲精品福利| 亚洲黄色成人在线观看| 亚洲精品一二三伦理中文| 日韩爱爱视频| 久久96热在精品国产高清|