<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          High-ranking official stands trial for taking bribes
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-12-07 16:55

          The public trial of Han Guizhi, another top official from China's northernmost Heilongjiang Province, started at the Beijing No.1 intermediate people's court Tuesday, the Beijing News reported.

          Han is being charged for accepting bribes of more than 7 million yuan (875 thousand US dollars), taking advantage of her posts from 1999 to 2003.

          All the illicit money and goods have been recovered, the paper said.

          The court also confirmed Han had taken bribes from Ma De, former secretary of the municipal committee of the Communist Partyof China (CPC) in Suihua City, Heilongjiang Province, the paper said.

          Ma was sentenced to death with a two-year reprieve for accepting bribes at Beijing No.2 Intermediate People's Court in July.

          Together with Ma, Wang Shenyi, former deputy secretary of the municipal committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) in Suihua City, was sentenced 15 years in prison for taking bribes.

          Han Guizhi, former chairwoman of the Heilongjiang Provincial Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), was stripped of all her political positions last year upon the issuing of the charges against her.

          In April, Han's case was transferred from Heilongjiang to Beijing.

          Han had acted as deputy head of the Organization Department of the CPC Heilongjiang Provincial Committee, deputy secretary of theCPC Heilongjiang Provincial Committee and a member of the CPPCC National Committee.

          She was expelled from the Party in October last year.



          Wen starts Slovak visit
          Old man refused to advertise for companies
          Hebei coal mine blast kills 74
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China, US start new round of strategic talks

           

             
           

          Foreign firms' monopolies cause concern

           

             
           

          Dam planned to contain river pollution

           

             
           

          Deaths rise to 74 in Hebei coal mine blast

           

             
           

          US air marshal kills passenger, citing threat

           

             
           

          Saddam's stop-start trial goes on without him

           

             
            Medical bill scandal worsens as fresh allegations emerge
             
            Giant pandas to leave gilded cages
             
            62 dead, 13 missing in Hebei mine blast
             
            China links with Russia to combat toxic spill
             
            'Winter Days' too hot for drug rings
             
            Coastal city worries over seawater intrusion
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精品老熟女乱码| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷| 国产精品国产精品一区精品 | 青草视频在线播放| 亚洲高清国产自产拍av| 九色国产精品一区二区久久| 亚洲精品国产自在现线看| 日本一区不卡高清更新二区 | 国产亚洲青春草在线视频| 中文字幕日韩有码av| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 国产女主播一区| 色妞色视频一区二区三区四区| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 欧美成人h精品网站| 天堂资源在线| 麻豆国产va免费精品高清在线| 太粗太深了太紧太爽了动态图男男 | 亚洲色无码播放亚洲成av| 久久精品国产久精国产果冻传媒| 亚洲一区中文字幕人妻| 曰韩精品无码一区二区三区视频 | 亚洲日韩久热中文字幕| 成人a免费α片在线视频网站| 18禁一区二区每日更新| 国内精品国产成人国产三级| 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 国产乱女乱子视频在线播放| 国产女人高潮叫床视频| 亚洲欧洲精品日韩av| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 熟女精品国产一区二区三区| 国产精品99久久免费| 国产精品久久久久久亚洲色| 国产99re热这里只有精品| 国产成人亚洲精品无码综合原创| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 免费国产裸体美女视频全黄| 国产三级精品三级在线区| 久久这里只精品国产2|