<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Coal mine blast leaves 96 missing
          (AP/China Daily/Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-12-07 20:43

          An explosion tore through a coal mine in northern China on Wednesday, leaving at least 96 workers missing, the Xinhua news agency reported.


          In this photo released by the Xinhua news agency, rescue workers clean up gravel at a disused coal mine near the Sigou Coal Mine in Xin'an County, central China's Henan province, on Tuesday December 6, 2005. Xinhua said a total of 42 miners trapped in the flooded Sigou Coal Mine remained missing for over 90 hours till Tuesday. Rescuers tried to open new channels to save them by pumping water out and digging a well leading to the flooded mine, in the disused coal mine, it added. [AP]

          The latest explosion occurred Wednesday afternoon in a mine in Tangshan, a city in Hebei province, when 123 miners were underground, Xinhua said.

          It was the third incident in two weeks involving scores of miners in a massive blast.

          The agency had earlier reported that 123 miners were missing, but reduced the number to 96 without explaining. Another 27 escaped, Xinhua said.

          Telephones at the mine were not answered late Wednesday night.

          The government has shut down thousands of unsafe mines and punished mine owners who put profits ahead of lives.

          On Tuesday, the rescuers recovered the body of the last miner missing in a Nov. 27 explosion in northeastern China, bringing the final death toll in that mishap to 171.

          The blast at the Dongfeng Coal Mine in Heilongjiang province was sparked when airborne coal dust caught fire, according to media reports.

          The accident prompted Premier Wen Jiabao to declare over the weekend that the industry was "chaotic and without safety enforcement in place," according to Li Yizhong, the director of China's State Administration of Work Safety.

          Also Wednesday, rescuers at the Sigou Coal Mine in central Henan province were trying to save 42 miners trapped underground after the shaft flooded, Xinhua said.

          Divers have been dispatched for the search, and rescuers have also fed a microphone into the mine to listen for signs of life, Xinhua said.

          So far, there has been no indication that the workers survived.

          A total of 76 miners were working underground at the time, and 34 escaped.

          At least 2,700 miners have died in blasts, flooding collapses and other accidents in the first half of 2005.


          Page: 123



          Wen starts Slovak visit
          Old man refused to advertise for companies
          Hebei coal mine blast kills 74
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China, US start new round of strategic talks

           

             
           

          Foreign firms' monopolies cause concern

           

             
           

          Dam planned to contain river pollution

           

             
           

          Deaths rise to 74 in Hebei coal mine blast

           

             
           

          US air marshal kills passenger, citing threat

           

             
           

          Saddam's stop-start trial goes on without him

           

             
            Medical bill scandal worsens as fresh allegations emerge
             
            Giant pandas to leave gilded cages
             
            62 dead, 13 missing in Hebei mine blast
             
            China links with Russia to combat toxic spill
             
            'Winter Days' too hot for drug rings
             
            Coastal city worries over seawater intrusion
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人1024精品免费| 人妻在线无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 国产午夜精品一二区理论影院| 美日韩精品综合一区二区| 91人妻无码成人精品一区91| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线看 | 日韩av一区免费播放| 中文字幕人妻av第一区| 亚洲爆乳大丰满无码专区| 色偷偷亚洲女人天堂观看| 国产成人剧情AV麻豆果冻| 亚洲一区二区约美女探花| 午夜福利在线观看成人| 亚洲精品第一在线观看视频 | 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠| 国产一区二区三区怡红院| 欧美高清精品一区二区| 强d乱码中文字幕熟女1000部| 精品剧情V国产在线观看| 夜色福利站www国产在线视频| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 女人喷液抽搐高潮视频| 国产亚洲色视频在线| 青柠在线观看免费高清在线观看 | 国产日韩精品中文字幕| 日韩在线观看中文字幕一区二区| 69人妻精品中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品久久久久久无码| 日本中文一二区有码在线| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区| 国产激情av一区二区三区| 日韩一卡2卡3卡4卡新区亚洲| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃麻豆| 影视先锋av资源噜噜| 亚洲av成人久久18禁| 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码| 久久国产精品精品国产色| 国产va免费精品观看精品| 国产亚洲精品第一综合麻豆| 久久精品成人免费看|