<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Death toll rises to 62 in Hebei coal mine blast
          (Xinhua/Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-12-08 05:41

          Sixty-two miners have been confirmed dead and 13 others remained missing in a colliery explosion Wednesday afternoon in Tangshan city of north China's Hebei Province, the emergency rescue headquarters said Thursday.


          A survior is rescued out of the Tangshan mine December 7, 2007. [Xinhua]
          Altogether 104 miners were working in the pit when the blast occurred at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Liuguantun colliery, Kaiping district in the city of Tangshan.

          As of 8:30 a.m. Thursday, rescuers have saved 29 miners and are searching with all-out efforts for the 13 missing.

          Investigators said the tragedy was caused by gas explosion.

          Li Yizhong, director of the State Administration of Work Safety, and Zhao Tiechui, director of the State Administration of Coal Mine Safety, left Beijing Wednesday evening for the accident site to oversee rescue work.

          The coal mine, formerly state-owned, was privatized in 2002 with designed annual production capacity of 300,000 tons.

          Blast kills 54, traps 22

          SHIJIAZHUANG: A gas explosion in a colliery in Tangshan, North China's Hebei Province, has killed 54 miners and left 22 missing.

          At least 186 miners were working underground when the blast occurred at 3:30 pm in Liuguantun Mine in Tangshan's Kaiping District.

          By press time, 110 miners had escaped, but 22 others were still trapped in the coal pit. Rescuers are on the scene.

          Upon receiving reports of the tragedy, Vice-Governor Fu Shuangjian and leading officials with the provincial industrial safety watchdog rushed to the mine to direct rescue operations and conduct an investigation into the accident.

          This is the third incident in two weeks involving hundreds of miners.

          On Tuesday, rescuers recovered the body of the last miner missing in a November 27 explosion in Northeast China, bringing the final death toll in that mishap to 171.

          The blast at Dongfeng Coal Mine in Heilongjiang Province was sparked when airborne coal dust caught fire.

          Also yesterday, rescuers at Sigou Coal Mine in Central China's Henan Province were trying to save 42 miners trapped underground after the shaft flooded, a Xinhua report said.

          Divers have been dispatched for the search, and rescuers have also fed a sonar device into the mine to listen for signs of life. So far, there has been no indication that the workers survived.

          A total of 76 miners were working underground at the time, and 34 escaped.



          Wen starts Slovak visit
          Old man refused to advertise for companies
          Hebei coal mine blast kills 74
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China, US start new round of strategic talks

           

             
           

          Foreign firms' monopolies cause concern

           

             
           

          Dam planned to contain river pollution

           

             
           

          Deaths rise to 74 in Hebei coal mine blast

           

             
           

          US air marshal kills passenger, citing threat

           

             
           

          Saddam's stop-start trial goes on without him

           

             
            Medical bill scandal worsens as fresh allegations emerge
             
            Giant pandas to leave gilded cages
             
            62 dead, 13 missing in Hebei mine blast
             
            China links with Russia to combat toxic spill
             
            'Winter Days' too hot for drug rings
             
            Coastal city worries over seawater intrusion
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Hopes rise for men trapped in flooded coal mine
             
          Latest mine accidents kill 16, with 45 missing
             
          Coal mine blast death toll reaches 166
             
          Mine death toll could rise to 171
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久日产一线二线三线| 精品无码三级在线观看视频| 人妻系列无码专区无码中出| 日韩av综合中文字幕| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 亚洲综合伊人五月天中文| 美女一区二区三区亚洲麻豆| 国产在线观看91精品亚瑟| 无码视频伊人| 国产香蕉精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲美免无码中文字幕在线| 亚洲国产精品无码久久一线| 久久av中文字幕资源网| 亚洲精品乱码在线观看| 国产色一区二区三区四区| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线视频 | 成人免费无遮挡无码黄漫视频| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| gogogo在线播放中国| 免费乱理伦片在线观看| 三级网站视频在在线播放| 视频在线只有精品日韩| 亚洲国产天堂久久综合226114| 奇米影视7777久久精品| 深夜福利资源在线观看| 中文字幕第一区| 国产精品推荐视频一区二区| 无码精品一区二区免费AV| 91亚洲国产成人久久精| 欧美xxxxhd高清| 亚洲区日韩精品中文字幕| 国产v综合v亚洲欧美大天堂| 亚洲超碰97无码中文字幕| 精品人妻丰满久久久a| 国产精品一二三中文字幕| 丝袜人妻一区二区三区网站| 亚洲精品无amm毛片| 人妻无码不卡中文字幕系列|