<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Medical bill scandal worsens as fresh allegations emerge
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-12-08 05:44

          A scandal reported recently involving an enormous medical bill has intensified, with a report on Sohu.com saying treatment costs for one patient in a Harbin hospital may be as high as 10 million yuan (US$1.23 million).

          Weng Wenhui, diagnosed with lymphatic cancer, was treated at a hospital in Harbin, capital of Heilongjiang Province, for 67 days before dying at the age of 75 on August 6. The retired high school teacher reportedly left his family with a 5.5 million yuan (US$680,000) bill, including 4 million yuan (US$493,000) for imported medicine that doctors urged the family to buy.

          The scandal, exposed on China Central Television (CCTV) two weeks ago, has ignited official investigations and public uproar over the country's increasingly expensive health care system.

          Guo Yukuan, the CCTV reporter, was quoted by the Sohu report as saying the medical bill did not include charges for inviting Beijing doctors for treatment.

          The 2nd Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University arranged specialists for a series of group consultations, ratcheting the total cost up to nearly 10 million yuan. In one case the fee for a specialist was 300,000 yuan (US$37,000), Guo said.

          Beijing News Daily reported yesterday that an investigation team from the Ministry of Health has also confirmed the medical bill for Weng was not the total cost, though problems of "excessive treatment and spending" existed in the 5.5 million yuan charge.

          For example, the hospital charged the late Weng's family for 1,180 diagnoses and blood transfusions costing 258,000 yuan (US$31,851), including 94 transfusions on one day.

          Jiang Hongchi, Party secretary of the medical university, said about 20 specialists from Beijing paid more than 100 visits to the hospital for special consultations.

          He said he could not comment on the role of the specialists while the investigation is ongoing.

          The newspaper said the hospital had not abided by the rule that consultation fees be handed over to the medical institution where the specialists come from.

          So far, it is not clear whether the medical institutions in Beijing permitted all the trips, or if the specialists pocketed the fees, the newspaper said, adding the hospital has admitted the group consultations were a mess.

          Chen Huide, one of the Beijing specialists involved, said he reported the consultation tour to "relevant medical administrative agencies," the paper said.

          Beijing-based Workers' Daily quoted Wang Xueyuan, a physician who looked after Weng for 47 days, as saying yesterday that a deterioration of doctors' ethics and loopholes in the medical system were to blame for the scandal.

          As public institutions, hospitals cannot get sufficient government funding and have to seek other means to survive, he said.

          Some resort to selling medicines at a high price, the paper said, adding "more than 60 per cent, or even more, of hospitals' income is from the sale of medicines."

          The Ministry of Health promised to "sternly punish" hospital officials amid claims they had altered medical records and charged for hundreds of unnecessary tests and treatments, including some billed after Weng died.

          (China Daily 12/08/2005 page2)



          Wen starts Slovak visit
          Old man refused to advertise for companies
          Hebei coal mine blast kills 74
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China, US start new round of strategic talks

           

             
           

          Foreign firms' monopolies cause concern

           

             
           

          Dam planned to contain river pollution

           

             
           

          Deaths rise to 74 in Hebei coal mine blast

           

             
           

          US air marshal kills passenger, citing threat

           

             
           

          Saddam's stop-start trial goes on without him

           

             
            Medical bill scandal worsens as fresh allegations emerge
             
            Giant pandas to leave gilded cages
             
            62 dead, 13 missing in Hebei mine blast
             
            China links with Russia to combat toxic spill
             
            'Winter Days' too hot for drug rings
             
            Coastal city worries over seawater intrusion
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Hospital accused of shocking mistreatment
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品www久久久久久| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 国产成人综合色视频精品| 四虎国产精品免费久久久| 精品少妇人妻av免费久久久| 久久久久久综合网天天| 最新国产麻豆aⅴ精品无| 你拍自拍亚洲一区二区三区| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 亚洲色大成网站www在线| 国产精品啪| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码 在线| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 丰满少妇棚拍无码视频| 国内极度色诱视频网站| 成人国产一区二区精品| 亚洲精品成人区在线观看| www.91在线播放| 久久羞羞色院精品全部免费| 成人无码一区二区三区网站| 精品国产一区二区三区av色诱| 男女爽爽无遮挡午夜视频| 国产AV老师黑色丝袜美腿| 麻豆蜜桃伦理一区二区三区| 久热这里只有精品12| 天天做天天爱夜夜夜爽毛片| 国产精品国产主播在线观看| 厨房与子乱在线观看| 在线免费播放av日韩| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区 | 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频| 国产一区精品综亚洲av| 鲁鲁网亚洲站内射污| freechinese麻豆| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 九草在线观看视频免费福利| 欧洲一区二区中文字幕| 成 人 a v免费视频在线观看| 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷免费| 国产精品青草久久久久福利99| 亚洲欧美人成人综合在线播放|