<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Mishaps test China's emergency response
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-12-12 18:19

          A spate of mishaps, including the Songhua River pollution, the rampant virulent H5N1 strain of bird flu, and frequently visited strong typhoons, render 2005 a memorable position in China's disaster chronology.

          No doubt, this has forward a harsh challenge to Chinese government.

          In this July, the State Council, the Chinese cabinet, decided at a regular meeting to set up a general emergency response plan, including 25 sub-plans for specific emergencies and 80 ministerial ones.

          "China has seen various mishaps this year, making it an urgent task for the government to build up disaster-warning networks," said Ding Ningning, an official with the National Development and Reform Commission.

          "A powerful anti-public incident ability could help to polish a confident and mature government image," he said.

          Up to November, 1,855 lives were taken by natural disasters, incurring 199 billion yuan (US$25 billion) direct economic losses, and ranking the most serious in recent years, according to the Ministry of Civil Affairs (MCA).

          In response, China has launched national natural disaster response plans for 29 times since the start of this year, evacuating 15.15 million victims, MCA said.

          "The launch of disaster information network even covering townships has greatly facilitate prompt spread of contingency news," said Jia Zhibang, the then vice minister of MCA.

          So far in 2005, China found about 30 bird flu outbreaks in poultry and migrant birds, and five human cases including two fatalities have been reported since it first announced on November16.

          On November 18, the State Council issued a emergency plan against significant animal outbreaks, requiring governments at all levels to make good preparation for the epidemic, in terms of fund, material, human resources, and various governments levels should try to work out contingency plans on prevention and control of major animal epidemics.

          Dr. Margaret Chan, the WHO global special representative on avian flu, praised Chinese government for its cooperative and transparent measures in curbing bird flu.

          China has established an epidemic contingency system and spent 2 billion yuan (US$244 million) in the epidemic's prevention and control. It also invited WHO experts to probe suspected human cases in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, Margaret told Xinhua, noting that all these transparent attitude and information-sharing actions were very wise.

          "The Chinese government has a very thorough, clear understanding on the importance of containing the pandemic and the general public here have not shown unnecessary sign of panic," said Xavier Bertrand, the French Minister of Health and Solidarity, on his visit to Shanghai last month.

          However, Hua Jianmin, the State Councilor, warned that "China's disaster-warning network is still in its trial period," implicating that dissatisfactions still existed.

          A chemical plant exploded on November 13 in northeast China's Jilin Province, spilling around 100 tons of pollutants containing cancer-causing benzene into the neighboring Songhua River.

          Though the afterwards emergency plan has helped the nearly four-million-residents Harbin city passed the panic and four-day water supply cut, questions of why pollutants have not been prevented from flowing into the river and why the water cut reason came out so sluggish are still under investigation.

          "After this major water pollution incident, the State Environmental Protection Administration (SEPA) has failed to pay due attention to the incident and has underestimated its possible serious impact," said a circular issued by the Communist Party of China Central Committee and the State Council.

          The director of SEPA Xie Zhenhua resigned for the environmental incident, and he is another ministerial officials being disposed after the then Health Minister Zhang Wenkang and Beijing Mayor Meng Xuenong, who were removed from their posts for failing to response properly 2003's SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) crisis.

          "An accountable government should not only be able to cope with public affairs in normal conditions, but to response promptly and calmly towards emergencies," said Wang Angsheng, the director of disaster control committee under China's think tank, China's Academy of Science.

          Amid tears and applauses in 2005, China is expected to spend an easier 2006 with its efforts to deal with paroxysmal incidents.



          Chinese peacekeepers heading to Haiti
          Harbin embraces snow sculpture festival
          Exhibition depicts Japanese war atrocities
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Wen: Growth poses no threat to neighbours

           

             
           

          China's AIDS vaccine tests going 'smoothly'

           

             
           

          China denounces US criticism of human rights

           

             
           

          Koizumi shrine visit blasted as leaders meet

           

             
           

          China to probe "dodgy donation" from US

           

             
           

          Racial violence shocks Australian city

           

             
            Falling mercury fuels aid for the most needy
             
            Singh: India, China not rivals
             
            50,000 corrupt officials punished in two years
             
            China denounces US criticism of human rights
             
            Qinghai-Tibet luxury trains to roll
             
            Lawyers arrive for chemical injury case
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产高清自产拍AV在线| 好男人在线视频观看高清视频| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频 | 狼狼狼色精品视频在线播放| 国产一区二区不卡视频在线 | 线观看的国产成人av天堂| 欧美成人性色一区欧美成人性色区| 亚洲精品久久久久久久久毛片直播| 少妇xxxxx性开放| 欧美日韩一线| 福利一区二区不卡国产| 亚洲人成网线在线播放VA | 久久久久99人妻一区二区三区| 又大又紧又粉嫩18p少妇| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 亚洲韩欧美第25集完整版| 国产果冻豆传媒麻婆精东 | 亚洲中文字幕有码视频| 久热这里只精品视频99| 青草国产超碰人人添人人碱| 清纯唯美制服丝袜| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 日韩大片高清播放器| 国产99re热这里只有精品| 免费黄色福利| 午夜福利片1000无码免费| 中文字字幕人妻中文| 深夜福利啪啪片| 韩国无码AV片在线观看网站| 天天爽天天爽天天爽| 免费AV片在线观看网址| 欧美乱妇xxxxxbbbbb| 色悠久久网国产精品99| 精品国产一区AV天美传媒| 中文字幕无码家庭乱欲| 奶头好大揉着好爽视频| 青草99在线免费观看| 国产精品制服丝袜白丝| 国产成人啪精品视频免费APP | 一二三四免费中文字幕|