<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Ban of cars from outside city triggers dispute
          By Wu Jiao (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-12-22 06:34

          NANJING: A ban on vehicles from outside of Nanjing using one of the city's main transport routes has sparked controversy.

          The capital city of Jiangsu Province implemented the ban on Tuesday on the No 1 Yangtze River Bridge to try to ease growing congestion.

          In recent years the bridge has been the centre of the most serious traffic jams in the city, which is divided by the country's longest river.

          Although there are three bridges spanning over the river, complaints over congestion are normally about the No 1 Bridge, which is the most frequently used.

          The ban has seen the local government stopping levying toll fees from vehicles with local plates, and turning away vehicles with non-native plates to other roads. The ban has attracted a mixed response in the city.

          Xue Bo, a businessman who drives often to Nanjing from Nantong, a city on the northern side of the Yangtze River, is among those who object to the ban.

          "I have also paid for the road maintenance fee every year, which helps maintain the bridge. Why should I be deprived of the right to use the bridge? To run by the second bridge will take me more time and more money," said Xue.

          "It is really a kind of discrimination."

          But Wang Shu, a driver of the No 132 bus which passes the bridge, said he was glad to see the ban.

          "I can now drive at 50 kilometres an hour while crossing the bridge, while previously the speed was only 25, or even lower," said Wang.

          He added it also took him more than 30 minutes to get over the bridge at rush hours.

          According to Hu Xiaoxiang, director of Nanjing Communications Bureau, the ban is to ease the burden on the bridge, which has been overrun for years.

          A survey conducted by Hu's bureau in June found that 64,000 vehicles passed the bridge every day, which is four times its estimated capacity.

          "After the ban, the vehicle volume will hopefully drop by 8,000 every day," said Hu.

          Hu added that ambulances, and trucks responsible for the supply of vegetables to the city, would be given special permission to use the bridge.

          According to Hu, after the ban, the first bridge will turn into an inner-city transportation link, which will ensure a less congested route between the northern part and the southern part of the city.

          "It will accelerate the development of the northern part, which is lagging behind right now," said Hu.

          The ban will also help to balance the vehicle load on the three cross-river bridges over the Nanjing section of Yangtze River, according to Hu.

          Nanjing's No 2 Yangtze River Bridge, 11 kilometres to the south of the first bridge, and No 3 Yangtze River Bridge, 19 kilometres to the north of the first bridge, now only sustain half of their estimated capacity, according to estimations made by Nanjing Communications Bureau.

          "Both the No 2 and No 3 bridges are far away from the downtown area of Nanjing, so drivers like to choose the No 1 Bridge even though it is often crowded," said Qian Linbo, an expert from the Transportation Planning Research Institute of Nanjing.

          According to Qian, another reason for the crowdedness on the first bridge is that the toll money it demands, which is 15 yuan (US$1.9) per vehicle on average, is far lower than the 40 yuan (US$5) charged by the toll gates of the other two.

          In order to ease the traffic burden of the first bridge, local authorities in Nanjing have sought ways to solve it.

          The Transportation Development Plan made by Nanjing municipal government in March revealed that there will be seven new cross-river passages within the next decade to improve the transport network in the area.

          After the ban was revealed last month, a large number of vehicle-owners from surrounding cities sought to change their registration information to have local cars of Nanjing to try to avoid the new rules, according to staff with the communications bureau.

          The No 1 Yangtze River Bridge, built in 1968, has long been seen as the major transport link between the northern and southern side of the river.

          A major landmark of the city, the bridge was also the first of its kind made by Chinese engineers since the founding of New China in 1949.



          Up in flames
          Heavy snow paralyzes cities' traffic
          Third heavy snowfall hits Shandong
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          HK opposition vote down election reform package

           

             
           

          South China river polluted with cadmium spill

           

             
           

          Tax breaks offered for energy industry

           

             
           

          Measures urged to close income gap

           

             
           

          Saddam claims he was 'beaten by Americans'

           

             
           

          28 infected with HIV after illegal blood sales

           

             
            28 infected with HIV after illegal blood sales
             
            Spring Festival trips to hit 2 billion
             
            South China river polluted with cadmium spill
             
            HK opposition 'should be held liable' for reform failure
             
            Ban of cars from outside city triggers dispute
             
            China starts human trials of bird flu vaccine
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜精品国产自在| 91福利视频一区二区| jlzzjlzz全部女高潮| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 中文亚洲成A人片在线观看| 国产午夜亚洲精品理论片不卡| 国产成人精品中文字幕| 少妇人妻呻呤| 高清国产av一区二区三区| 亚洲人成电影网站色mp4| 亚洲综合专区| 日本成人午夜一区二区三区| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 中文毛片无遮挡高潮免费| 国语做受对白XXXXX在线| 精品无码一区二区三区爱欲| 亚洲欧美自偷自拍视频图片| 亚洲日韩av无码| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 亚洲伊人成色综合网| 日本高清久久一区二区三区 | 欧美成人a在线网站| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区| 综合亚洲网| 最好好看的中文字幕| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 欧美成人免费全部观看国产| 亚洲一区三区三区成人久| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 欧美18videosex性欧美tube1080| 日本高清一区免费中文视频| 男人深夜影院无码观看| 人妻少妇无码精品专区| 国产成人一区二区三区免费| 日韩精品视频一二三四区| 中文字幕日本在线免费| 成人激情视频一区二区三区| 日韩内射美女人妻一区二区三区| 中文字幕在线视频不卡一区二区 | 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 国产亚洲av日韩精品熟女|