<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Cuba's Castro says Bush 'very much a fool'
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-12-24 09:07

          Fidel Castro said Friday that the Bush administration was wrong to prohibit Cuba from sending a team to next year's World Baseball Classic.

          "He is very much a fool," the Cuban president said of Bush. "He doesn't know who the Cuban baseball players are, or that they are Olympic and world champions. If he knew, he would know something about this country's government."

          Castro mentioned the ongoing dispute during the second day of regular sessions of the island's National Assembly.

          Cuban President Fidel Castro speaks during a Session of the Cuban Parliament, in the Palace of Conventions, Friday, Dec. 23, 2005, in Havana, Cuba.
          Cuban President Fidel Castro speaks during a Session of the Cuban Parliament, in the Palace of Conventions, Friday, Dec. 23, 2005, in Havana, Cuba.[AP]
          The U.S. Treasury Department last week rejected the application for Cuba to play in the 16-team tournament scheduled for March 3-20, evidently because of concerns that Castro's government could enjoy financial gain by participating.

          Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball Players Association, which are organizing the tournament, reapplied Thursday to the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control. OFAC's permission is required under U.S. laws and regulations governing transactions with Cuba, which has been under an American trade and financial embargo for more than four decades.

          In an attempt to eliminate a major concern of the U.S. government, the Cuban Baseball Federation announced Thursday night that any money gained by the national team would be donated to Hurricane Katrina victims.

          Cuban baseball "would be willing for the money associated with participation in the classic to go to those displaced by Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans," said the statement read on state television by baseball federation president Carlos Rodriguez.

          Cuba is scheduled to play first-round games in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and would remain in San Juan if it advances to the second round.

          Antonio Munoz, a businessman who agreed to pay millions of dollars to bring the games to Puerto Rico, thinks the Treasury Department will reverse its decision.

          "All efforts are being made to get Cuba to come and participate and I think we will succeed," Munoz told The Associated Press by telephone from New York.



          Rebels kill 8 policemen in ambush in Peru
          Public transport strike in New York
          Torrential monsoon rains in southern thailand
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Sleigh bells ringing throughout Chinese cities

           

             
           

          Cuba's Castro says Bush 'very much a fool'

           

             
           

          China: No interference in HK affairs

           

             
           

          Bin Laden's niece poses in racy photo shoot

           

             
           

          Free education for rural students in west

           

             
           

          222 people punished for coal mine accidents

           

             
            Cuba's Castro says Bush 'very much a fool'
             
            UN reaches budget deal, ending reform impasse
             
            Rebel attack kills 13 Sri Lankan soldiers
             
            Iraqi Sunnis demonstrate against election results
             
            Italy issues European arrest warrants against CIA agents
             
            Azerbaijani plane crash kills all 23 onboard
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线无码免费的毛片视频| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区| 青柠影院免费观看高清电视剧丁香| 亚洲精品国产成人av蜜臀| 永久免费av无码网站直播| 一区二区三区激情都市| 久久精品女人天堂aaa| 在线观看美女网站大全免费| 白嫩少妇无套内谢视频| 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 成人午夜在线观看刺激| 国产国拍精品av在线观看 | 偷拍美女厕所尿尿嘘嘘小便| 久9视频这里只有精品| 99re视频精品全部免费| 男人猛躁进女人免费播放| 国产亚洲精品第一综合另类灬| 毛片大全真人在线| 亚洲国产精品无码一区二区三区| 国产av巨作丝袜秘书| 亚洲老妇女一区二区三区| 日本精品一区二区在线看| 亚洲综合一区二区三区视频| 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区| 免费的特黄特色大片| 色偷偷亚洲av男人的天堂| 国产精品亚洲二区亚瑟| 丰满妇女强制高潮18xxxx| 欧美成年黄网站色视频| 精品国产一区二区三区大| 欧美亚洲h在线一区二区| 免费A级毛片中文字幕| 无码三级中文字幕在线观看| 性欧美vr高清极品| 亚洲 欧美 变态 另类 综合| 日韩精品一区二区av在线| 亚洲av日韩在线资源| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 国产亚洲精品久久久999蜜臀|