<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Philippines to charge four US soldiers for rape
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-12-27 10:53

          Philippine prosecutors were set to file rape charges on Tuesday against four U.S. Marines, while clearing two other soldiers accused of assaulting a 22-year-old Filipino woman in early November.

          In affidavits, five of the Marines had disputed allegations that the woman was gang-raped in a van at a former U.S. Navy base at Subic Bay, suggesting there was consensual sex.

          The sixth soldier, who had also taken part in two-week military exercises with Philippine troops in October, did not submit an affidavit.

          The Filipino driver of the van, initially considered to be a witness, was to be charged as an accomplice, according to documents to be submitted to a court in Olongapo City, northwest of Manila.

          "We are happy the girl is going to get some kind of justice," said Katrina Legarda, a lawyer for the complainant.

          In the charge sheet seen by reporters, Olongapo City chief prosecutor Prudencio Jalandoni said evidence suggested the two soldiers to be cleared were not in the van at the time of the alleged rape.

          After receiving the charge sheet later on Tuesday, the court was expected to select a judge who will hear the case.

          Filipino female protesters hold signs during a protest near the U.S. embassy in Manila November 5, 2005.
          Filipino female protesters hold signs during a protest near the U.S. embassy in Manila November 5, 2005.[Reuters/file]
          U.S. officials said the embassy was likely to issue a statement once the charges were filed formally.

          The Marines were being held at the U.S. embassy in Manila but Washington has not responded publicly to a request by the Philippine foreign affairs department to transfer custody of the soldiers to local authorities.

          The woman who filed the complaint and the six soldiers did not attend three public hearings held since late November.

          Beyond small protests by a leftist women's group outside the court in Olongapo City, the case has caused little public outcry or anti-American sentiment in the Philippines, the only former U.S. colony in Asia and a major ally of Washington in the region.

          Relations between the two countries deteriorated in the 1990s when Philippine senators ended a treaty allowing U.S. forces to keep naval and air bases that had been used as staging points during the Vietnam War and the first Gulf War.

          The bonds were repaired in 1999, when a more friendly Philippine Senate agreed to a Visiting Forces Agreement that permits U.S. troops to join military exercises and train local units that are battling insurgencies.



          Tsunami victims remembered
          Christmas in Sydney
          Pope Benedict XVI leads Christmas mass
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          US$35.8 billion of funds abused this year

           

             
           

          China and Japan discuss UN reform

           

             
           

          Drug to treat human case of bird flu developed

           

             
           

          Family of three die in suspected suicide blast

           

             
           

          Law to curb gov't power over house relocation

           

             
           

          China to build two new nuclear plants

           

             
            Bush hoping to win more battles in 2006
             
            Iraq violence leaves at least 2 dozen dead
             
            Saddam relative said claims to reject deal
             
            Azerbaijan airlines suspends flights
             
            Ex-hostage says Iraqi abductors treated her OK
             
            Richest Australian man Kerry Packer dies
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei agree to joint patrols in border areas
             
          US embassy in Manila closes due to threat
             
          Fire traps, kills seven family members in Philippines
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线中文字幕精品| 久久精品国产精品亚洲| gay片免费网站| 国产熟女激情一区二区三区| 性做久久久久久久久| 人人玩人人添人人澡超碰| 男人进女人下部全黄大色视频 | 99久久无码私人网站| 最近最新中文字幕视频| 亚洲天堂成人黄色在线播放| 久久精品国产一区二区三| 亚洲精品一二三四区| 亚洲国产成人综合熟女| 日本变态网址中国字幕| 国产午夜精品福利视频| 18禁成年免费无码国产| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 亚洲乱色熟女一区二区蜜臀| 亚洲综合久久一区二区三区| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区| 国产区二区三区在线观看| 精品三级在线| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠色综合久| www欧美在线观看| 亚洲AV永久无码精品秋霞电影影院| 婷婷婷国产在线视频| 无遮挡1000部拍拍拍免费| 一区二区三区四区精品黄| 欧美日韩国产图片区一区| 欧美人与动牲交精品| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 一区二区三区av天堂| 亚洲国产精品18久久久久久| 欧美日韩高清在线观看| 狠狠婷婷色五月中文字幕| 亚洲熟妇无码爱V在线观看| 小污女小欲女导航| 老熟妇仑乱视频一区二区| 日韩av中文字幕有码| 五月色丁香婷婷网蜜臀av|