<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Two suspected Taliban bombers die in blast
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-12-30 09:32

          Two suspected Taliban suicide bombers died Thursday when explosives they were strapping to their bodies exploded prematurely in southern Afghanistan, officials said.

          The blast follows a string of suicide attacks and comes days after a top rebel commander claimed that more than 200 insurgents were willing to kill themselves in assaults on U.S. forces and their allies.

          Militants also used a roadside bomb to wound two U.S. troops driving in a desert in southern Helmand province Thursday, a military statement said. A purported Taliban spokesman, Qari Mohammed Yousaf, claimed responsibility.

          The attack came a day after a U.S. soldier was killed and two others wounded in another roadside bombing in mountains in eastern Afghanistan.

          This year has been the deadliest in Afghanistan since U.S.-led forces ousted the Taliban in 2001 for harboring Osama bin Laden. The fighting has killed more than 1,500 people as militants belonging to the Taliban, al-Qaida and other groups have stepped up attacks.

          The explosion that killed the two suspected suicide bombers took place at a market place in Waish, 75 miles east of the Taliban stronghold of Kandahar, said Abdul Hakim Hungar, deputy police chief of Kandahar province. No one else was hurt.

          Hungar said the militants were suspected of planning to attack government forces, and the owner of the shop they were in at the time of the blast was arrested. He said the two appeared to be Afghans.

          Taliban rebels are active along the Afghan-Pakistan border, staging attacks against the Afghan government and U.S.-led coalition forces.

          The guerrilla leader in the area, Mullah Dadullah, claimed in an interview with The Associated Press over the weekend that more than 200 militants "have registered themselves for suicide attacks."

          He said such assaults would continue until "Americans and all of their Muslim and non-Muslim allies are pulled out of the country."

          Afghanistan's government dismissed the claim as propaganda, though President Hamid Karzai said last month that he expects attacks to continue.

          Unlike in Iraq, suicide attacks had been relatively rare until September, fueling fears that rebels could be adopting tactics used in the Middle East. There have been about a dozen in the past few months, including twin assaults in the capital of Kabul on Nov. 14 that targeted NATO-led peacekeepers and killed a German soldier and eight Afghans.

          On Wednesday, a court in Pakistan's southwestern Quetta city sentenced Dadullah to life in prison in absentia for attempting to kill a Pakistani hard-line cleric and lawmaker in July 2004.

          Dadullah, who is believed to be hiding in Afghanistan, had been charged with trying to assassinate Maulana Mohammed Khan Shirani with a roadside bomb, said Kamran Murtaza, the lawyer for Shirani. Shirani, his three aides and his driver escaped unhurt.



          Europe launches its rival to GPS
          Philippine President Arroyo on hols
          Brazilian govt's social security archives building alight
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Minister: Information flow will be made easier

           

             
           

          Military diplomacy helps development: article

           

             
           

          China confirms 7th human bird flu case

           

             
           

          Rural areas 'must be strengthened'

           

             
           

          Wang remembered for enhancing ties

           

             
           

          Chinese man on the Moon far off

           

             
            Int'l team to review Iraq vote results
             
            US govt issues proposed space tourism rules
             
            US to launch phased Iraq pullout
             
            West Bank suicide bombing leaves 4 dead
             
            Two US marines in rape investigation allowed to leave Philippines
             
            Small plane crashes in US Nebraska
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          US to reduce troop numbers in Afghanistan very soon
             
          Troops' reduction not to affect US commitment toward Afghanistan - military
             
          Dutch cabinet OKs troops to Afghanistan
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久精品94久久精品| 最新亚洲人成网站在线观看| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区毛片18| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频| 久久精品水蜜桃av综合天堂| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 中文字幕在线日韩| 国产亚洲精品久久综合阿香| 中文字幕av一区二区三区| 83午夜电影免费| 亚洲偷自拍国综合| 99精品热在线在线观看视| 18禁国产一区二区三区| 国产chinesehdxxxx老太婆| 国产香蕉久久精品综合网| 2021av在线| 亚洲欧美综合精品成| 国产偷窥厕所一区二区| 亚洲一区二区三级av| 无码熟妇人妻AV影音先锋| 国产丝袜丝视频在线观看| 色窝窝免费播放视频在线| 三年片最新电影免费观看| 国产午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 国产亚洲一区二区三区四区| av天堂免费在线观看| 成人国产亚洲精品一区二| 亚洲综合精品一区二区三区| 国产亚洲另类无码专区| 韩国18禁啪啪无遮挡免费| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 国产资源精品中文字幕| 日本视频一两二两三区| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜免费| 久久人妻无码一区二区三区av| 99RE8这里有精品热视频| 在线观看国产成人av天堂| 国产午夜福利视频合集| 青草午夜精品视频在线观看|