<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Six killed in market blast in Indonesia
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-12-31 11:33

          A suspected bomb blast rocked a crowded market selling pork in eastern Indonesia on Saturday, killing six people and wounding 45, local media reported.

          Police said they believed a bomb caused the explosion in the town of Palu, capital of volatile Central Sulawesi province.

          The blast comes amid a spate of warnings from authorities about militant violence during the Christmas and New Year season in the world's most populous Muslim nation. Pork is forbidden to Muslims, but eastern Indonesia has large pockets of Christians.

          El Shinta news radio station reported that unexploded bombs had also been found in two provinces on Sumatra island in the country's west. The bomb squad had been called to both.

          Indonesian police and paramedics removed a body after a blast at a market in the town of Palu, the capital of volatile Indonesia's Central Sulawesi province, December 31, 2005. A suspected bomb blast rocked a crowded market selling pork in eastern Indonesia on Saturday, killing six people and wounding 45, local media reported.
          Indonesian police and paramedics removed a body after a blast at a market in the town of Palu, the capital of volatile Indonesia's Central Sulawesi province, December 31, 2005. A suspected bomb blast rocked a crowded market selling pork in eastern Indonesia on Saturday, killing six people and wounding 45, local media reported. [Reuters]
          "Our prediction because of the sound of the explosion was that it seems it was a bomb," said Rais Adam, police spokesman for Central Sulawesi, a region plagued by religious violence and tension since the last 1990s.

          He did not have a figure for casualties. El Shinta and Metro TV put the death toll at six.

          The blast occurred soon after dawn when people were shopping.

          Bystanders carried bloodied people onto a nearby road, putting them in passing cars to be taken to hospital. One wounded man screamed as he held up his bloodied arms.

          The official Antara news agency said another bomb was found and defused near the site of the first blast in Palu, which lies 1,650 km (1,030 miles) northeast of Jakarta.

          Fighting between Muslims and Christians in Central Sulawesi from 1998-2001 killed 2,000 people, mainly around the town of Poso.

          A member of bomb squad inspects the site of bomb blast at the market in the town of Palu, capital of volatile Central Sulawesi province in Indonesia on December 31, 2005.
          A member of bomb squad inspects the site of bomb blast at the market in the town of Palu, capital of volatile Central Sulawesi province in Indonesia on December 31, 2005. [Reuters]
          While a peace accord halted the bloodshed, violence has erupted sporadically. In one of the worst incidents, three teenage Christian girls were beheaded near Poso last October. Bomb attacks last May in the Central Sulawesi town of Tentena killed 22 people.

          Inter-communal violence has taken thousands of lives in Indonesia over the years, and the sprawling country of 220 million people has seen several major bomb attacks on Western targets as well.

          The deadliest, blamed on the Jemaah Islamiah group, seen as al Qaeda's Southeast Asian arm, killed 202 people, mostly tourists, in Bali in October 2002.

          About 85 percent of Indonesia's people are Muslim. In some eastern parts, Christian and Muslim populations are about equal.

          Most Indonesian Muslims are moderates, but there has been an increasingly active militant minority in recent years.



          Cold weather grips Germany, France
          Panda cub on show at US zoo
          South Korean National Police Commissioner resigns
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Foot-and-mouth disease outbreak confirmed

           

             
           

          Cross-Straits negotiator bid farewell

           

             
           

          Bush refuses to limit steel pipes from China

           

             
           

          Mystery surrounds 7th human infection

           

             
           

          Businessmen snap up 22 private jets

           

             
           

          Japan slammed for smearing China's image

           

             
            Six killed in market blast in Indonesia
             
            Russia keeps pressure on Ukraine over gas
             
            Former Syrian VP says Hariri threatened
             
            Iraqis line up for gas; violence kills 17
             
            US commander sure of NATO in Afghanistan
             
            US teen on way home from Baghdad
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产尤物精品自在拍视频首页| 风流老熟女一区二区三区| 国产农村妇女毛片精品久久| 日韩在线欧美在线| 国模雨珍浓密毛大尺度150p| 人妻无码手机在线中文| 国产午夜精品福利免费看| 欧美日韩另类国产| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区 | 国产在线视频精品视频| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| 国产午夜精品亚洲精品| av在线播放国产一区| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 国内精品极品久久免费看| 国产精品亚洲精品日韩已满十八小| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 国产999久久高清免费观看| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 国产农村妇女高潮大叫| 亚洲av影片在线观看| 日韩人妻中文字幕精品| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区| 一区二区三区国产不卡| 精品欧美小视频在线观看| 一区二区三区四区五区色| 亚洲国产成人无码网站大全| 九九热热久久这里只有精品| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 精品国产成人网站一区在线| 国产初高中生粉嫩无套第一次| 最新午夜男女福利片视频| 亚洲av首页在线| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区下载| 国产精品人成视频免费国产| 国产又色又刺激高潮视频| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫| 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 欧美内射深插日本少妇|