<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Families of haj fatalities to get compensation
          By Guo Nei (China Daily)
          Updated: 2006-01-16 05:29

          Families of the four Chinese Muslim pilgrims who were killed in a haj stampede in Saudi Arabia which claimed 362 lives last week will receive 50,000 yuan (US$6,200) for each death from the Chinese Islamic Association.

          About 20,000 Muslims gathered in Xining, capital of Northwest China's Qinghai Province, on Friday to pray for the souls after religious leaders informed the crowd of the identities of the deceased.


          Bodies of pilgrims are removed in Mena outside Mecca January 12, 2006. At least 362 people were crushed to death on Thursday during a stoning ritual on the last day of the hajj, the worst tragedy to beset the sacred ritual in more than a decade. [Reuters]

          Grieving family members remained calm yesterday. "Families regard such deaths as predestined, and don't have much complaint," said Ma Yicai, director of the provincial religious council.

          He said the municipal government had offered condolences to the victims' families. However, the request of family members of the deceased to fly to Saudi Arabia had not been fulfilled yet as there was no plane currently available.

          In Saudi Arabia, a Chinese working group is still handling the aftermath, and the Saudi Government has made arrangements for the bodies.

          "They have a set of procedures, but it might take longer to deal with it because of the massive number of fatalities," Ma said.

          Some spouses and children had travelled with the victims and they were well settled, he added.

          The Chinese pilgrims were expected to come back as early as on January 21, but the date will probably be postponed due to the accident.

          China has about 18 million Muslims. According to religious customs, it is a once-in-a-lifetime duty for every able-bodied Muslim to attend the pilgrimage.

          In recent years, the number of Chinese pilgrims taking part in haj has been on the rise as the journey has become increasingly convenient.

          Since last year, pilgrims have been able to take chartered planes from Lanzhou, capital of Northwest China's Gansu Province, to Saudi Arabia.

          Others take off from Beijing, Kunming and Urumqi.

          The Chinese Islamic Association organizes the pilgrimage each year. It charters planes, helps obtain visas, fixes accommodation and even sends interpreters with the group.

          This year, 20 planes were chartered for about 7,000 Chinese pilgrims, who need to pay roughly 23,000 yuan (US$2,800) each for a 40-day trip.

          But the symbolic stoning ritual during haj can be very dangerous.

          In Saudi Arabia, the government has started pulling down a disaster-prone bridge near the Muslim holy city of Mecca.

          "The first stage of the projected overhaul of Jamarat Bridge in Mina began on Saturday and will be completed and ready for next year's haj," said Osama al-Bar, who heads a government centre that helps organize the annual five-day pilgrimage.

          "Jamarat Bridge has become the most sensitive area in haj."

          Pilgrims were killed as they jostled to perform a stoning ritual at the bridge on Thursday, the last day of this year's haj, when more than 2 million Muslims converge on Saudi Arabia.

          In 2004, about 250 pilgrims were crushed to death at Jamarat Bridge. A decade earlier, 270 were killed in a similar stampede.

          (China Daily 01/16/2006 page2)



          Castro on Chinese train
          China's interest in Africa no 'threat' - US
          Shopping for Spring Festival
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Major cities eye balanced growth for next 5 years

           

             
           

          Beijing's approach 'appeals to Taiwan people'

           

             
           

          China's interest in Africa no 'threat' - US

           

             
           

          China's forex reserves top US$800 billion

           

             
           

          Thousands join campaign to name pandas

           

             
           

          Capsule brings first comet dust to earth

           

             
            2 billion trips expected during holiday
             
            Employees' salary rises 12.6% during 2001-2005
             
            EU to help China bridge digital gap
             
            Shandong removes alarm on Yellow River pollution
             
            Bosses detained for defaulting workers' wages
             
            Man arrested for making fake Viagra, Cialis
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇高潮水多太爽了动态图| 国产精品一区二区三区av| 在线中文字幕国产精品| yyyy在线在片| 激情按摩系列片aaaa| 国产精品国色综合久久| 青草精品在线视频观看| 亚洲熟女乱色综合一区| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 日本一区二区三区四区黄色| 国产精品免费第一区二区| 国产成人综合色就色综合| 毛片无遮挡高清免费| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 日韩a片无码一区二区五区电影 | 成人性生交片无码免费看| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 最新亚洲人成无码网站欣赏网| 国产亚洲精品综合99久久| 精品一区二区三区四区色| 国产老熟女无套内射不卡| 少妇精品无码一区二区免费视频| 91久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜| 日本不卡的一区二区三区| 色综合色国产热无码一| 成人精品一区日本无码网| 黄色三级网站免费| 在线观看欧美精品二区| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 精品剧情V国产在线观看| 中文字幕在线精品视频入口一区| 免费无码精品黄av电影| 无遮高潮国产免费观看| 国产台湾黄色av一区二区| 亚洲AV福利天堂在线观看| 亚洲天堂伊人久久a成人| 天天摸夜夜添狠狠添高潮出水| 午夜AAAAA级岛国福利在线| 国产成人啪精品视频免费网|