<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          UK police foil plot to kidnap Blair's son - report
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2006-01-18 09:08

          British police have foiled a plot to kidnap Prime Minister Tony Blair's 5-year-old son Leo, the Sun newspaper reported in its Wednesday edition.

          Citing an unnamed security source, the tabloid newspaper said people on the fringe of a group which campaigns for the rights of divorced fathers had planned to snatch the child and hold him for a short period.

          The paper gave no details of how the group planned to evade the tight security which surrounds Blair and his family to carry out the kidnapping.

          Police have made no arrests and think they disrupted the supposed plot in its early stages, the Sun's source said.

          The BBC said police sources had confirmed that they were aware of a possible plot but were not convinced those involved had the ability to carry it out.

          British Prime Minister Tony Blair's son Leo (C) along with brothers Nicky (L), Euan (2nd L), mother Cherie (T), sister Kathryn (R) and father Tony Blair, at the front of No. 10 Dowing Street in London, May 2005.
          British Prime Minister Tony Blair's son Leo (C) along with brothers Nicky (L), Euan (2nd L), mother Cherie (T), sister Kathryn (R) and father Tony Blair, at the front of No. 10 Dowing Street in London, May 2005.[AFP/file]
          A spokesman for Blair's Downing Street office had no comment. A London police spokeswoman said: "We don't comment on security matters."

          The newspaper said detectives uncovered the plan while monitoring people on the fringe of the Fathers 4 Justice campaign group just before Christmas. The group has staged a series of high-profile stunts to highlight the plight of fathers who are denied access to their children.

          Its campaigners have scaled the walls of Queen Elizabeth's London residence and thrown colored flour at Blair while he addressed parliament.

          The group's founder, Matt O'Connor, 38, said his group was not behind the alleged plot.

          However, he said about 30 former members had been expelled last year for talking about carrying out extreme stunts.

          He said police had told him that anti-terrorist officers had visited former members of the group over Christmas.

          "We were aware that there were more extremist elements and we acted within our organization to clean the undesirable element out," he told Reuters.

          The Sun said security services had reviewed the protection given to Blair and his wife Cherie and their four children. Armed police guard them round the clock.

          "Appropriate steps have now been taken," the Sun quoted a security source as saying. "They were naturally very concerned.

          "It was good intelligence work. Fortunately we think we have nipped this thing in the bud."



          New Horizons spacecraft to explore Pluto
          Earthquake disaster drill in Tokyo
          Oil tanker explodes in New York
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          World conference seeks funds to combat epidemic

           

             
           

          Red-hot China set to cool a touch in 2006

           

             
           

          Beijing urges talks on Iran nuclear issue

           

             
           

          Supermarket bombers nabbed in Shenzhen

           

             
           

          Unified corporate tax to balance interests

           

             
           

          Taiwan 'premier' quits after poll defeat

           

             
            Russia, China reject call to bring Iran before UN
             
            Iraq: 99% of Dec 15 vote was valid
             
            India, Pakistan to begin third round of peace talks
             
            Pakistan: 4 or 5 terrorists died in strike
             
            WHO: Human bird flu risk diminishing in Turkey
             
            Motorbike bomber kills 20 in Afghanistan
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲 日韩 国产 制服 在线| 亚洲毛片多多影院| 亚洲高清国产成人精品久久| 中文字幕不卡在线播放| 成人国产乱对白在线观看| 欧美高清狂热视频60一70| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 99热久久只有这里是精品| 超碰成人精品一区二区三| 日本中文字幕在线播放| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 五月天久久综合国产一区二区| 国产成人女人在线观看| 丝袜国产一区av在线观看| 国产美女MM131爽爽爽| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区综合部| 国产成人毛片无码视频软件| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线| 亚洲精品97久久中文字幕无码| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 久久国内精品一区二区三区| 人妻有码av中文字幕久久琪| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 久久精品伊人狠狠大香网| 久久AV中文综合一区二区| 亚洲福利精品一区二区三区| 无人区码一码二码三码区 | 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码 | 国产综合色在线精品| 在线综合亚洲欧洲综合网站| 久久精品国产精品亚洲综合 | а∨天堂一区中文字幕| 给我免费观看片在线| 亚洲男人的天堂在线观看| 亚洲国产日韩A在线亚洲| 亚洲无码熟妇人妻AV在线| 在线看无码的免费网站| 伊人久久综在合线亚洲91| 人妻少妇偷人精品免费看|