<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Chinese pilgrims to haj hit record
          By Sun Shangwu (China Daily)
          Updated: 2006-01-19 06:27

          A record 7,000 Chinese Muslim pilgrims from all over the country attended the haj in Mecca, Saudi Arabia last week, a sign of the improvement in people's livelihoods, a senior Chinese religious official said yesterday in Beijing.

          During the 1950s-1980s, the Chinese Muslim Association every year organized only a dozen Muslims to take part in the haj, according to Guo Chengzhen, deputy director of the department in charge of Muslim affairs with the State Administration for Religious Affairs.

          The number of organized Chinese pilgrims passed 260 in 1985, then skyrocketed from 850 in 1990 to 2,000 in 1995.

          Muslims attending the haj mainly come from eight provinces and autonomous regions, namely Xinjiang, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Shaanxi in the Northwest, North China's Inner Mongolia, Central China's Henan and Southwest's Yunnan, said Guo in an interview with China Daily.

          The majority of Chinese Muslims reside in these regions, which are economically less developed than the coastal areas. A Muslim usually spends an average of 30,000 yuan (US$3,600) to complete a religious mission to Mecca, which includes travelling and accommodations costs, according to Guo.

          China's growth and development in recent years has made it affordable for people in these regions to attend the haj in Mecca, said Guo.

          The haj is the pilgrimage to Mecca and is the fifth of the "Five Pillars of Islam" in Sunni Islam.

          According to Islamic rules, every able-bodied Muslim who can afford to do so is obliged to make the pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their lifetime.

          About 2.5 million pilgrims from all over the world attended this year's haj, which ended last Thursday.

          A stampede last week claimed 362 lives, including five Chinese pilgrims.

          Besides the four previously reported Chinese Muslims from Qinghai Province who were killed in the stampede, one more pilgrim from Xinjiang was also found dead in the accident, according to Guo.

          The four Qinghai victims were members of the organized Chinese pilgrim group, while the Xinjiang pilgrim visited the place by himself.

          According to Chinese religious regulations, the Chinese Muslim Association is responsible for organizing Chinese Muslims to take part in the haj.

          "The organized pilgrim group enjoys better transportation and accommodation facilities," said Guo, noting that the group also set up an emergency-handling mechanism to guarantee their safety.

          Starting from 1989, the Chinese Muslim Association used chartered planes to transport Chinese Muslim from China to Saudi Arabia, which saved both time and money for pilgrims.

          The Chinese Muslim Association also employs some staff members who are familiar with Arabic and Islamic customs to offer help to group members. Some emergency-handling measures have been taken to help group members deal with emergencies such as the stampede, traffic accidents and terrorist activities.

          Independent visits are believed to be inconvenient to both pilgrims and the Saudi Arabia Government, Guo said. "We want to provide better service to pilgrims so as to attract more people to join the organized group instead of doing it by themselves."

          (China Daily 01/19/2006 page2)



          Hu, Kim meet in Beijing
          Top leaders of China, DPRK meet in Beijing
          Chinese on move during crowded 'Chun Yun' period
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Kim promises to push forward Six-Party Talks

           

             
           

          World powers offer US$1.9b to fight bird flu

           

             
           

          Koizumi: Japan a peace-loving country

           

             
           

          Hearing to close over HIV infection case

           

             
           

          China reports new human death from bird flu

           

             
           

          Chinese pilgrims to haj hit record

           

             
            Foot-and-mouth disease outbreak under control
             
            China reports new human death from bird flu
             
            World powers offer US$1.9b to fight bird flu
             
            Kim promises to push forward Six-Party Talks
             
            Top leaders of China, DPRK hold talks in Beijing
             
            Beijing urges talks on Iran nuclear issue
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品国产三级国av在线观看| 欧美成人性色一区欧美成人性色区 | 精品无码久久久久成人漫画| 国产精品一区二区插插插| 亚洲成a人在线播放www| 扒开双腿猛进入喷水高潮叫声| 成人免费在线播放av| 国精品无码一区二区三区在线看| 亚洲一二三区精品美妇| 成在人线a免费观看影院| 久久国产国内精品国语对白| 亚洲中文字幕无码av永久| 精品无码一区在线观看| 制服丝袜另类专区制服| 国产精品久久精品| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频下| 牛鞭伸入女人下身的真视频| 女性高爱潮视频| 亚洲国产成人精品毛片九色| 粉嫩国产一区二区三区在线| 人妻va精品va欧美va| 国内精品亚洲成av人片| 亚洲丰满熟女一区二区v| 高潮迭起av乳颜射后入| 亚洲大成色www永久网站动图| 久热久热久热久热久热久热| 免费观看欧美猛交视频黑人| 国产精品免费视频网站| 日韩精品一区二区三区在| 91精品国产91久久综合桃花 | 国产精品一国产精品亚洲| 欧美三级中文字幕在线观看| 日本成人福利视频| 色猫咪av在线网址| 午夜福利yw在线观看2020| 制服丝袜人妻有码无码中文字幕| 毛片在线看免费| 国产精品免费久久久免费| 大战丰满无码人妻50p| 亚洲精品麻豆一二三区| 亚洲AⅤ天堂AV天堂无码|