<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Tel Aviv bombing comes a week before vote
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-01-20 08:43

          A Palestinian suicide bomber posing as a peddler blew himself up in a Tel Aviv fast-food restaurant Thursday and wounded 20 people in an apparent attempt to destabilize the region a week before Palestinian elections.

          Islamic Jihad, the only Palestinian faction boycotting the vote, claimed responsibility. Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas accused the group of trying to sabotage the Jan. 25 election.

          The Israeli response will be a key test for acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, who took over after Ariel Sharon suffered a massive stroke earlier this month. The bombing came two days after Olmert said he is ready to resume peace talks following Israel's March election, provided Abbas disarms militants.

          The bomber, who witnesses said posed as a peddler selling disposable razors, walked into the restaurant and blew himself up even though most of the customers were sitting relatively far away at sidewalk tables, police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld said.

          The explosion wrecked "The Mayor's Shwarma," a fast-food restaurant specializing in grilled meat sandwiches. It is located in a rundown area of downtown Tel Aviv that has been hit repeatedly by Palestinian attackers.

          An Israel police officer helps a wounded man at the site of a suicide bombing in Tel Aviv,Israel, Thursday Jan. 19, 2006.
          An Israel police officer helps a wounded man at the site of a suicide bombing in Tel Aviv,Israel, Thursday Jan. 19, 2006.[AP]
          Twenty people were wounded, one of them seriously, and the 22-year-old bomber was killed.

          "I ran and saw the terrorist in two pieces," said Shlomo Eliav, 49, who owns a kiosk around the corner and has experienced several attacks. "I'm sick of this. I'm thinking of moving" to another part of town, he said.

          Blood, shattered glass and debris covered the ground near shops, as helmeted security forces cordoned off the area. A crowd gathered outside the restaurant, surrounding a weeping elderly man in a fur hat who shouted out the name, "Pini, Pini."

          This was the seventh suicide bombing aimed at Israelis since Palestinian militants declared an unofficial truce in February 2005. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for all — six in Israel and one at a West Bank army checkpoint.

          Islamic Jihad identified the assailant as 22-year-old Sami Abdel Hafez Antar from the West Bank city of Nablus.

          The militant group released a video made by the bomber before the attack. He said he was "offering himself to avenge the blood of martyrs."

          Brandishing a rifle and posing before a black Islamic Jihad flag, he said he carried out the bombing in response to Israeli attacks on civilians and militants.

          At the family home, a four-story building in Nablus, Antar's mother was crying hysterically and could not talk. His brother, Sameh, 32, appeared puzzled.

          "I can't say anything about those who sent him," Sameh told the AP. "All I can say is that my brother had everything. It seemed he wanted martyrdom, and he got what he wanted."

          Israeli officials tried to link the bombing to Iran, which backs Islamic Jihad. Public Security Minister Gideon Ezra said Iranian TV was the first to broadcast the Islamic Jihad claim of responsibility.

          "There is a trail to Iran and to Syria where the extremist organizations are," Ezra told Israel TV.

          Israeli defense officials huddled late Thursday to discuss a response, but Olmert's options appeared limited. Harsh retaliation might backfire among moderate Israeli voters, Olmert's key constituency.

          On Tuesday, Olmert said he was interested in talks toward a peace treaty with the Palestinians on condition they dismantle violent groups as stipulated in the internationally backed "road map" peace plan.

          Sharon is believed to have favored a long-term interim arrangement to test Palestinian intentions, and has been skeptical of Abbas' ability to rein in militants.

          Olmert is running for prime minister in March 28 elections as Sharon's successor. Sharon, felled by a massive stroke Jan. 4, remains in a coma.

          Several times in past years, Palestinian bombing attacks have helped decide Israeli elections, pushing voters to hard-line parties that pledge to punish the Palestinians at the expense of parties promoting the peace process.

          Sharon founded his centrist party, Kadima, in November, bolting Likud because of its opposition to his peace moves. Likud reinforced its hawkish stand by choosing Benjamin Netanyahu, a hard-line former premier, as its leader.

          Polls show Olmert and Kadima far ahead, with Likud losing most of its strength.

          Sharon aide Raanan Gissin said Israelis have moved solidly to the moderate center now, advocating withdrawal from much of the West Bank. "One terrorist attack or two terrorist attacks are not going to sway them," Gissin said.

          He blamed inaction by Abbas' security forces for the Tel Aviv attack, charging that militant groups have "moved into the void."

          Abbas harshly condemned the bombing, which countered his efforts to control the militants by bringing them into the power structure. Hamas, the larger of the two Islamic groups, is running candidates for parliament and has mostly stopped attacks against Israel over the past year, but Islamic Jihad persists.

          "This is sabotage and aimed at sabotaging the elections, not only the elections, but also the security of Palestinians," Abbas told reporters at his office in the West Bank city of Ramallah. "The culprits must be punished."



          Canadian to vote next week
          New Horizons spacecraft to explore Pluto
          Earthquake disaster drill in Tokyo
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Bin Laden threatens attacks, offers truce

           

             
           

          Wen: Rural area development key for stability

           

             
           

          Nationwide crime rate shows drop

           

             
           

          China, US to discuss nuke issues

           

             
           

          Taiwan appoints 5th 'premier' since 2000

           

             
           

          Unmanned spacecraft hurtles toward Pluto

           

             
            Bin Laden threatens attacks, offers truce
             
            At least 16 die in Slovak plane crash
             
            Unmanned spacecraft hurtles toward Pluto
             
            South Korea hopes Kim's China visit spurs arms talks
             
            Iran scorns EU trio's draft nuclear resolution
             
            Leaked British govt memo fuels 'rendition' row
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av无码专区在线亚| 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合| 18岁日韩内射颜射午夜久久成人| 丰满少妇被猛烈进出69影院| 日韩乱码卡一卡2卡三卡四| 欧美精品国产一区二区三区| 国产成人亚洲无码淙合青草| 久久免费网站91色网站| 午夜福利二区无码在线| 国产第一页浮力影院入口| 成全高清mv电影免费观看| 精品日本乱一区二区三区| 九九热精品在线观看| 蜜桃成熟色综合久久av| 成年美女黄网站色大片免费看| 2019国产精品青青草原| 精品国产乱弄九九99久久| 国产精品一区二区久久精品无码| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频| 色窝窝免费播放视频在线| 久久亚洲中文字幕伊人久久大| 国产精品偷伦费观看一次| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑 | 亚洲暴爽av天天爽日日碰 | 亚洲男人av天堂久久资源| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 男女一级国产片免费视频| 69精品丰满人妻无码视频a片| 国产在线观看91精品亚瑟| 99久久激情国产精品| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠色综合久| 国产视频有码字幕一区二区 | 久久香蕉国产线看观看猫咪av| 成全视频大全高清全集| 深夜宅男福利免费在线观看| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 色呦呦九九七七国产精品| 亚洲综合天堂一区二区三区| 中文无码高潮到痉挛在线视频| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 中文字幕人妻少妇第一页|