<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Eight Iraqis killed in Baghdad bombing
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-02-01 19:54

          The video came a day after Jill Carroll, a 28-year-old freelancer for the Christian Science Monitor also held hostage, appeared veiled and weeping in footage on Al-Jazeera. U.S. officials said they have ruled out meeting the kidnappers' demand to release all Iraqi women in detention.

          "Everything is being done to work with those who might have influence, and there are an awful lot of people who are calling for her release," U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Tuesday.

          More than 250 foreigners have been taken captive since the war started and at least 39 have been killed.

          Reporters Without Borders, an international journalist advocacy group, said it would send representatives to the Middle East to promote a campaign in the Arab media for the release of Carroll, who was seized in Baghdad on Jan. 7.

          The father of a kidnapped Canadian Christian activist urged the release of his son and three colleagues.

          "I appeal for the captives of my son and his three friends to release them unharmed," Dalip Singh Sooden said on Al-Jazeera Tuesday. His son, 32-year-old Harmeet Singh Sooden, was seized Nov. 26 in Baghdad.

          British Cpl. Gordon Alexander Pritchard, 31, was killed Tuesday as he led a three-vehicle convoy hit by a roadside bomb in Umm Qasr, near the border with Kuwait.

          He was the second British soldier killed in Iraq in as many days, making his death the 100th British military fatality since the conflict began in March 2003.

          The 8,000-strong British contingent is based in the Shiite south, which is less violent than the Sunni Arab areas to the north where most of the 136,000 U.S. troops operate.

          Two children died during a clash between U.S. troops and insurgents in the western town of Hit, U.S. Marine spokesman Capt. Jeffrey Pool said.

          Two other Iraqis were shot and killed when they violated orders for residents to stay in their homes during raids by paramilitary troops backed by U.S. forces in Samarra, 60 miles north of Baghdad, police said.

          Three Iraqi soldiers were killed and six wounded in a gunbattle in Buhriz, a tense Sunni Arab town 30 miles northeast of Baghdad.

          In the volatile western Baghdad neighborhood of Ghazaliyah, 11 bodies were discovered in a truck, all shot in the head, police added. Five men's bodies were also found near a sewage plant in the eastern Rustamiyah district where sectarian death squads often leave corpses. It was not known if they were Sunni Arabs or Shiites.

          Sunni Arab and Shiites extremists have been carrying out reprisal killings that have claimed hundreds of lives and sharpened sectarian tensions as Iraqi politicians try to form a new government after Dec. 15 national elections. The killings come at a time when U.S. officials are pushing the Iraqis to include more Sunni Arabs, who form the backbone of the insurgency.

          In what appeared to be a continuation of the killings, gunmen shot dead the wife and two sons of the Sunni Arab cleric Qassim Daham al-Hamdani Monday night in Muqdadiyah, about 60 miles north of Baghdad, police said. The cleric was not home.

          Japan's Kyodo News agency said Tokyo will begin withdrawing troops from Iraq in March and complete the pullout by May, ending its largest military mission since World War II. Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Aso denied the report, saying no specific timetable had been discussed.

          Kyodo said an agreement on the timetable had been reached during a secret meeting among officials from Australia, Britain, Japan and the United States.

          A spokesman for Britain's Ministry of Defense said he was unaware of such a meeting but that London speaks to its coalition partners frequently.

          Iraq's national security adviser, Mouwafak al-Rubaie, said he believed U.S. troop strength would fall below 100,000 by the end of the year and most U.S. and foreign forces would leave Iraq sometime next year. U.S. officials dismissed the forecast as speculation.

          The Pentagon has trimmed troop strength from a high of 160,000 to about 136,000 after last month's election.


          Page: 12



          Saddam stands for trial
          US, Mexican police find largest ever border drug tunnel
          Most Earth-like planet found
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          4,000 PLA officers set for audit by end of 2010

           

             
           

          Chen's scrap hint 'goes against people's will'

           

             
           

          Russia, China agree to refer Iran to UN

           

             
           

          Leaders extend festival greetings

           

             
           

          Bryant joins Chamberlain in record books

           

             
           

          Lunar New Year fireworks frenzy kills 36

           

             
            Iran's President lashes out at Bush
             
            Eight Iraqis killed in Baghdad bombing
             
            Bush: U.S. must get free of mideast oil
             
            Zawahri blasts Bush as 'butcher'
             
            US won't negotiate for reporter Carroll's release
             
            Big 5 want Iran issue reported to UN
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: gay片免费网站| 日本久久久www成人免费毛片丨| 国产成人精品无人区一区| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 99久久er热在这里只有精品99 | 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 精品国产亚洲区久久露脸| 亚洲色大成成人网站久久| 国产成人美女视频网站| 欧美精品人人做人人爱视频| 中文字幕国产精品资源| 噜噜噜亚洲色成人网站∨| 91福利国产在线在线播放| 国产欧美一区二区三区视频在线观看 | 亚洲大尺度无码专区尤物| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁超碰97| 国产精品一线天粉嫩av| 无码一区二区波多野结衣播放搜索| 亚洲成av人片天堂网老年人 | 91免费精品国偷自产在线在线| 黄色三级亚洲男人的天堂| 极品白嫩少妇无套内谢| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区 | ww污污污网站在线看com| 26uuu另类亚洲欧美日本| 91福利国产在线在线播放| 国产福利视频区一区二区| 亚洲欧美在线看片AI| 日本国产亚洲一区二区| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 免费无码高潮流白浆视频| 欧美日韩国产亚洲沙发| 成 人免费va视频| 伊人久久精品亚洲午夜| 精品亚洲综合一区二区三区| 亚洲丰满熟女一区二区v| 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 精产国品一二三区别9999| 成人国产av精品免费网|