<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Photo Gallery>China
             
           

          Relatives of Egypt accident killed or wounded arrive Karol
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2006-02-02 13:27

          HONG KONG: A holiday in Egypt for 43 Hong Kong residents turned into a tragedy after their coach overturned on a highway in the Red Sea resort of Hurghada Jan 31, 2006, killing at least 14 people and injuring several others.


          Relatives of some Hong Kong visitors that killed or wounded in a tour coach accident in South Egypt's Red Sea resort of Hurghada arrive at Karol International Airport February 2, 2006. The accident happened two days ago, killing at least 14 visitors and wounding another 30. Now 9 of the wounded have been sent to Karol for treatment while the rest of them are still treated in a local hospital. [Xinhua]

           

          The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) government expressed shock over the accident and would send officers to the country for assistance.

          Speeding was believed to be the reason of the accident, said a tourist surnamed Wong, whose shoulder was injured.

          Wong, who was sitting with his wife behind the driver, said he believed the driver was going too fast. His wife died after the accident.

          "The tour guide was introducing the tourist spot," Wong told Hong Kong's Commercial Radio. "The coach was moving fast, and I thought the driver had exceeded speed limit. I asked the tour guide to ask the driver to slow down, but it was too late as the driver had already turned at a sharp corner, and the coach then overturned."

          "All of us had suffered," he said. "None of us were fine."

          The 10-day trip, organized by Hong Kong tourist agency Jetour, departed Hong Kong for Egypt on Friday with the participation of 43 tourists, of which 16 were men, 24 women and three children. Only one of them was not covered by travel insurance.

          Agency operations director Thomas Chau said the tour group was leaving from Hurghada to the ancient historic city of Luxor at noon yesterday local time.

          The coach overturned one hour later. The victims were rushed to Hurghada General Hospital, and some were later transferred to hospitals in Cairo, the capital.

          Chau said the identity of those who died and injured could not be verified, but added that about six of them suffered from minor injuries and they were helping the agency to update the information.

          Advertisement
                 
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩欧美aⅴ综合网站发布| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频| 国产精品中文字幕第一区| 真实国产熟睡乱子伦视频| 国产精品亚洲国际在线看| 国产精品成人高潮av| 青春草公开在线视频日韩| 色8久久人人97超碰香蕉987| 无遮挡边吃摸边吃奶边做| 韩国午夜福利片在线观看| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97| 精品国精品无码自拍自在线| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码| 日韩日韩日韩日韩日韩熟女| 国产绿帽在线视频看| 亚洲 欧美 唯美 国产 伦 综合| 久久精品国产亚洲av电影| 色噜噜av男人的天堂| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 久热这里有精品视频在线| 动漫AV纯肉无码AV电影网| 日本精品中文字幕在线不卡| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久久久| 国产又黄又湿又刺激网站| 日韩av无码免费播放| 国产精品多p对白交换绿帽| 亚洲第一无码xxxxxx| 18禁亚洲一区二区三区| 国产高清在线观看91精品| 国产极品粉嫩学生一线天| 日韩伦理片| 亚洲成亚洲成网| 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 狠狠v日韩v欧美v| 99热这里只有成人精品国产 | 日韩欧美卡一卡二卡新区| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜avapp| 黑森林福利视频导航|