<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Gas blast in Shanxi mine kills at least 23
          By Xiao Liu (China Daily)
          Updated: 2006-02-03 07:04

          A colliery gas blast on Wednesday killed at least 23 miners and sickened 53 others in North China's Shanxi Province, local mine safety authorities said yesterday.

          Altogether 697 miners were working in the pit when the blast went off around 7 pm at Sihe Coal Mine under the State-owned Jincheng Mining Group, said an official with the provincial coal mine safety supervision bureau who declined to be named.

          "No more deaths will occur in the mine as the rest of the miners are all safe," Tai Jie, an employee of the general office of the mining group, told China Daily in a telephone interview yesterday. She was the only person on the managerial staff who could be reached to comment on the fates of the more than 600 miners.

          No other verification or statement on the workers' conditions could be found. The website of the State Administration of Workplace Safety (SAWS) had no updated news late last night.

          The death toll was confirmed at noon yesterday.

          Search and rescue efforts ended yesterday morning, and the sickened miners were taken to a local hospital for observation and treatment. They were affected by carbon monoxide. One poisoned miner was still in critical condition, according to a hospital source who refused to be identified.

          A preliminary investigation shows the explosion occurred at an airtight area in the pit.

          It was not clear if the 23 who were killed died from the blast or poisoning, and how the carbon monoxide poisoning occurred.

          SAWS Director Li Yizhong emphasized yesterday the urgency to clarify the number of miners on the spot of the accident and properly handle the aftermath.

          Wang Shuhe, deputy director of the State Administration of Coal Mine Safety, was already at the scene, leading an investigation team.

          Shanxi Governor Yu Youjun and work safety officials also rushed to the mine earlier yesterday morning to direct rescue work.

          Families of the victims were being contacted.

          The tragedy happened on the fourth day of the Year of the Dog, according to the lunar calendar. Local sources told China Daily that most of the miners were from villages nearby who hoped to earn some extra money by working during the Spring Festival holiday.

          The Sihe mine is a large-scale State-owned colliery with an annual output of 10.8 million tons.

          It was built in 1996 and began operations in 2002 with a designed output of about 4 million tons. The yearly production was expanded to 10 million tons after a two-phase expansion was completed last year.

          Despite repeated central government call for workplace safety, some local officials and mine owners have ignored safety rules in pursuit of profits at the expense of lives of workers. More than 5,000 miners were reportedly killed last year.

          Last month, the central government said it would close 5,290 coal mines for safety violations in a campaign to reduce the death toll in the mining industry.

          About one-fourth of the 1,200 mines in Shanxi, the country's leading coal-producing province, were targeted to be closed because they lacked proper safety measures, according to a report from the National Development and Reform Commission.

          Xinhua contributed to this story

          (China Daily 02/03/2006 page1)



          Chinese FM in Switzerland
          Temperatures drop in Beijing as festival holiday going on
          Relatives of Egypt accident killed or wounded arrive Karol
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China's oil consumption, imports decreased in 2005

           

             
           

          Pentagon seeks to curb China's military might

           

             
           

          Gas blast in Shanxi mine kills at least 23

           

             
           

          Villagers test negative for H5N1 virus

           

             
           

          Yao edges Kobe as top All-Star votegetter

           

             
           

          Post-festival rush jams railway stations

           

             
            Pentagon seeks to curb China's military might
             
            Songhua pollution goes on to be tackled
             
            Job agency gives light to lives of ex-inmates
             
            Veteran journalist's legacy lasts
             
            US$1.11b to target wetland protection
             
            Bankers indicted in US$485m fraud scheme
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产一区二区三区大| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 亚洲熟女片嫩草影院| 成人AV专区精品无码国产| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频 | 久热久热久热久热久热久热| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 99精品久久精品| 午夜激情婷婷| 2020国产免费久久精品99| 8x永久华人成年免费| 日韩av无码精品人妻系列| 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍| 爆乳女仆高潮在线观看| 精品亚洲无人区一区二区| 成午夜福利人试看120秒| 免费无码成人AV在线播放不卡| 亚洲深深色噜噜狠狠网站| 无遮高潮国产免费观看韩国| 国产精品日本一区二区不卡视频| 人妻无码∧V一区二区| 国产盗摄xxxx视频xxxx| 亚洲av无码成人影院一区| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 在线看a网站| 一本大道东京热无码| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 日韩精品一区二区在线看| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022| 精品一区二区三区在线成人| 亚欧美闷骚院| 国产精品天堂avav在线| 国产成人片无码视频| 国产一级av在线播放| 国产久免费热视频在线观看| 久久91精品牛牛| 国产小嫩模无套中出| 99久久99久久精品免费看蜜桃| 内射干少妇亚洲69xxx|