<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          1,000 feared lost on doomed Egyptian ferry
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-02-04 20:50

          A police official at the operations control room in Safaga said 185 bodies were pulled from the sea. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the press.

          Rescue efforts appeared confused. Egyptian officials initially turned down a British offer to divert a warship to the scene and a U.S. offer to send a P3-Orion maritime naval patrol aircraft to the area. Then Egypt reversed itself and asked for both — then finally decided to call off the British ship, deciding it was too far away to help, said Lt. Cdr. Charlie Brown of the U.S. 5th Fleet, based in Bahrain. In the end, the U.S. craft — which has the capability to search underwater from the air — was sent, but the British ship was not, he said.

          Four Egyptian rescue ships reached the scene Friday afternoon, about 10 hours after the ferry likely went down some 57 miles off the Egyptian port of Hurghada.

          Any survivors still in the Red Sea could go into shock in the waters, which average in the upper 60s in February and are up to 3,000 feet deep.

          Mubarak's spokesman said an investigation was under way.

          "The swift sinking of the ferry and the lack of sufficient lifeboats suggests there was some violation, but we cannot say until the investigation is complete," said presidential spokesman Suleiman Awad, quoted by the semiofficial news agency MENA.

          Egyptian regulations require life jackets on the boat, but implementation of safety procedures is often lax.

          The ship, "Al-Salaam Boccaccio 98," left Thursday at 7:30 p.m. from the Saudi port of Dubah on a 120-mile trip to Safaga. It had been scheduled to arrive at 3 a.m.

          The vessel went down between midnight and 2 a.m., when authorities lost contact with it. No distress signal was received.

          The ferry was carrying 1,200 Egyptian and 112 other passengers as well as 96 crew members, the head of Al-Salaam Maritime Transport Company Mamdouh Ismail told the AP. The passengers included 99 Saudis, three Syrians, two Sudanese, and a Canadian, officials said. It was not clear where the other passengers were from.

          Tens of thousands of Egyptians work in Saudi Arabia and other Persian Gulf countries — many of them from impoverished families in southern Egypt who spend years abroad to earn money. They often travel by ship to and from Saudi Arabia across the Red Sea, a cheaper option than flying.

          But some on board the ferry were believed to be Muslim pilgrims who had overstayed their visas after last month's hajj pilgrimage to work in the kingdom.

          President Bush offered his condolences.
          Page: 1234



          Egypt maritime tragedy
          Ben Bernanke sworn in as 14th Fed chairman
          Saddam stands for trial
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          1,000 feared lost on doomed Egyptian ferry

           

             
           

          AP: IAEA to report Iran to Security Council

           

             
           

          FM maps out blueprint for EU-China ties

           

             
           

          88 killed in stampede at Manila game show

           

             
           

          US says risk of war with China diminishing

           

             
           

          Outbound travelling jumps 50-fold in 20 years

           

             
            88 killed in stampede at Manila game show
             
            Most of 1,400 on Egypt ferry feared lost
             
            Fierce fighting across southern Afghanistan kills 36
             
            IAEA delays vote to report Iran to UN Security Council
             
            Hamas resists pressure to recognize Israel
             
            Muslim uproar spreads in Mohammed cartoon
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久热中文字幕在线| 天天澡夜夜澡狠狠久久| 2021国产精品视频网站| 久久aaaa片一区二区| 色就色偷拍综合一二三区| 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 成人无套少萝内射中出| 97人妻碰碰碰久久久久禁片| 男人狂桶女人出白浆免费视频 | 高清日韩一区二区三区视频| 国产欧美精品一区aⅴ影院| 国产99在线 | 欧美| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 国产精品无遮挡猛进猛出| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 日韩av片无码一区二区不卡| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲| 黑人巨大精品欧美在线观看| 久爱www人成免费网站| 久久久久久久久久国产精品| 精品国产一区二区在线视| 网友自拍人妻一区二区三区三州| 国产蜜臀一区二区在线播放| 亚洲伊人久久综合成人| 国产一区二区三区四区色| 猫咪AV成人永久网站在线观看| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天古典| 毛片免费观看视频| 久久精品国产亚洲精品色婷婷| 国产一二三区在线| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区 | 国产国拍精品av在线观看| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉AV人| 欧美性受xxxx喷水性欧洲| 精品卡通动漫亚洲AV第一页| 国产午夜精品美女裸身视频69| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 亚洲精品第一在线观看视频|