<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Charges filed in Moscow market collapse
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-02-25 08:58

          The director of a Moscow market where the roof collapsed, killing at least 61 people, was charged with negligence, prosecutors said Friday, as hope faded for finding more survivors after Europe's second most deadly such accident this winter.


          Rescue personnel work on the scene of a collapsed market building in Moscow, Friday, Feb. 24, 2006. Power shovels scooped up tons of rubble at the Moscow market where the collapse of its roof on Thursday killed at least 57 people and officials said there was virtually no hope of anyone still alive under the wreckage.[AP]


          Hundreds of workers labored around the clock to clear the enormous mound of concrete and steel at the Basmanny market using power shovels and other heavy equipment — an indication of the limited hopes that anybody was alive underneath.

          Prosecutor Anatoly Zuyev said the market's director, Mark Mishiyev, had been charged with negligence leading to deaths, which carries a maximum sentence of at least three years.

          Zuyev also said prosecutors had ordered an analysis by explosives experts and a comprehensive construction analysis would follow.

          Officials had all but ruled out terrorism as the cause of the collapse, saying it was probably due to the buildup of heavy snow, design flaws or maintenance errors.

          Mayor Yuri Luzhkov held out little hope for finding anybody alive in the wreckage.

          "Maybe there is some kind of zone where there may be people, but the probability of this is very small," Luzhkov said.

          Emergency Situations Ministry spokesman Viktor Beltsov said late Friday that the death toll had reached 60, but Russian news agencies cited Luzhkov as saying that 61 were killed.

          Authorities had said 57 bodies were recovered from the wreckage and one man died of his injuries Friday. It was unclear whether the new figure was due to the finding of more bodies or deaths among the injured. Reports of injuries ranged from 21 to 60.

          Yevgeny Yevdokin, the city's chief anesthesiologist, said most of the injured were in critical condition and he described traumas ranging from head, chest and stomach injuries to broken limbs.

          Virtually all the victims were workers from former Soviet republics, among the thousands who have poured into the Russian capital to fill low-paying jobs such as those at the city's markets.

          At least 22 victims were from Azerbaijan, said Shamil Kasayev, an Azerbaijani Embassy official at a makeshift morgue near the market. The ITAR-Tass news agency quoted an unnamed leader of Moscow's Azerbaijani community as saying the number was closer to 40.

          Kasayev said the government would cover all the costs of transporting the bodies — an expense few migrants could afford, even with the $3,500 one-time payment the Moscow city government has pledged to provide the family of each victim.

          Emergency officials said it was impossible to say how many people had been in the market, where produce, meat and dairy products were sold along with household goods, in east-central Moscow when it collapsed.

          Survivors and witnesses said up to 100 people could have been inside conducting wholesale business or simply sleeping in the building. Market traders described a cavernous building and said the basement had been transformed into a huge warehouse for fruits and vegetables that vendors from other markets trolled nightly for produce they could sell in turn.

          The market was designed by Nodar Kancheli, the same architect who drafted the plans for Moscow's Transvaal water park, where the roof collapsed in February 2004, killing 28 people. Prosecutors have blamed that collapse on design flaws.

          The RIA-Novosti news agency reported also quoted Zuyev as earlier that prosecutors had written the market director in December about maintenance violations, but he did not specify what they were.

          Luzhkov said the city had already been planning to tear down the market and build a new, modern shopping mall in its place.

          The tragedy came nearly a month after the roof collapsed over an exhibition hall in Katowice, Poland, apparently under the weight of the heavy, icy snow, killing 65 people.



          Iraqi soldiers on guard as sectarian violence broke out
          Anti-Japanese rally in South Korea
          German army battle to halt bird flu spread
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          EU advised to reconsider dumping claim

           

             
           

          Chen's plan endangers cross-Straits ties

           

             
           

          Document to encourage premarital tests

           

             
           

          Housing, education top urbanites' worries

           

             
           

          Spacewalk mission set for 2008 - official

           

             
           

          US plans more WTO cases against China

           

             
            Bangladesh factory fire toll 65, may rise
             
            Roof collapse in Moscow kills at least 56
             
            No survivors found in Philippine village
             
            Iran offers IAEA information on uranium project
             
            Murder of Jew in Paris rekindles concerns
             
            Philippine president declares emergency rule over plot
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美肥老太牲交大战| 国产极品美女高潮无套| 国产亚洲国产精品二区| 亚洲综合憿情五月丁香五月网| 亚洲丶国产丶欧美一区二区三区| 国产黄色大片网站| 国产在线午夜不卡精品影院| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交丰满| 精品无码久久久久成人漫画| 国产午夜福利片在线观看| 日韩激情成人| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频| 亚洲av色欲色欲www| 亚洲精品国产男人的天堂| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆小说| 国产精自产拍久久久久久蜜| 人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃| 极品蜜臀黄色在线观看| 天天拍夜夜添久久精品大| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| √天堂中文www官网在线| 久久精品国产一区二区涩涩| 开心激情站一区二区三区| 人妻无码| 亚洲精品中文综合第一页| 在线日韩一区二区| 四虎永久精品免费视频 | 吾爱夜趣福利在线导航观看| 亚洲乱码日产精品一二三| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠2021| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 综合图区亚洲欧美另类图片| 最新系列国产专区|亚洲国产| 亚洲一区二区精品极品| 少妇乳大丰满在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕在线二页| 亚洲毛片αv无线播放一区| 国产精品中文字幕一二三| 无遮挡1000部拍拍拍免费| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡|