<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区 Mobile
          UN sanctions DPRK entities, officials
          2009-Jul-17 06:53:31

          UNITED NATIONS: The UN Security Council on Thursday expanded the list?of bodies and individuals of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) under sanctions for nuclear and missile activities, adding Pyongyang's atomic energy agency and two of its top officials.

          Altogether, the council's DPRK sanctions committee clamped five new organizations and five people under asset freezes and travel bans, and banned the import into the state of two weapons-related materials.

          Announcement of the list followed a month of committee haggling after the Security Council expanded UN sanctions against the DPRK in a June 12 resolution that responded to a nuclear test Pyongyang carried out on May 25.

          The entities sanctioned are the DPRK's General Bureau of Atomic Energy (GBAE) and four trading companies, committee chairman Fazli Corman, Turkey's UN Ambassador, said.

          The individuals are Ri Je-son and Hwang Sok-hwa, both described as directors at the GBAE, one other nuclear official and two trading company directors.

          The measure, binding on all 192 UN member states, greatly lengthens an existing blacklist, consisting only of two companies and a bank involved in Pyongyang's nuclear and ballistic missile programs.

          According to the western media, arms sales are a vital source of foreign currency for the DPRK, which has a yearly GDP of about $17 billion and a broken economy that produces few other items it can export.

          Analysts have said the new UN measures will make it more costly for the North to trade arms but they will not likely deter customers.

          The sanctions committee includes all 15 Security Council members.

          Committee to continue work???

          The committee was created after the council adopted punitive measures against the DPRK for its first nuclear test in October 2006 but had been dormant until April of this year when it put the first three names on the sanctions list.

          That move followed a long-range rocket launch earlier in the month by Pyongyang. Security Council resolutions ban ballistic missile launches by the DPRK.

          Western countries welcomed Thursday's committee action.

          US Ambassador Susan Rice said it would "strengthen the sanctions regime against the DPRK and will serve to constrain the DPRK from engaging in transactions or activities that could fund its WMD (weapons of mass destruction) or proliferation activities."

          Japanese Ambassador Yukio Takasu called the measures "a major achievement."

          Corman said the committee would continue working to identify subsidiaries of the targeted DPRK firms and additional technical items, including sensitive dual-use goods, ballistic missile-related items and nuclear-related items.

          The materials that were banned by Thursday's measure were graphite for weapons-making purposes and extra-strong para-aramid fiber such as kevlar.

          The companies targeted were the Namchongang Trading Corporation and Hong Kong Electronics -- both also hit by US sanctions announced on June 30 -- as well as the Korea Hyoksin Trading Corporation and Korean Tangun Trading Corporation.

          Western officials say Hong Kong Electronics is based on Iran's Kish Island but is controlled by the DPRK. They say all the companies were involved in nuclear weapon or ballistic missile activities.

          Apart from Ri and Hwang, the people sanctioned were Namchongang director Yun Ho-jin, Ri Hong-sop, former director of the DPRK's Yongbyon nuclear research center, and Han Yu-ro, director of Korea Ryongaksan General Trading Corporation.

          Corman said the sanctions were "carefully targeted at only those entities and individuals responsible for the DPRK's ballistic missiles, nuclear and other WMD-related programs."

          "They are intended to minimize any unintended humanitarian consequences on the people of the DPRK," he said.

          [Jump to ]
          Nation | Biz | Comment | World | Celebrity | Odds | Sports | Travel | Health
          ChinaDaily Mobile News
          m.chinadaily.com.cn
          To subscribe to China Daily, call 010-64918763 or email to circu@chinadaily.com.cn
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久精品久久久久久婷婷| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 国产成人自拍小视频在线| 亚洲高清日韩专区精品| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 亚洲不卡一区二区在线看| www射我里面在线观看| 又大又紧又粉嫩18p少妇| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 国产免费视频| 91福利一区福利二区| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 日本一区二区三区视频版| 国产高清毛片| 日韩黄色av一区二区三区| 国产精品久久一区二区三区| 亚洲一本大道在线| 国产成人 综合 亚洲欧洲| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频| av中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区久久| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 亚洲爆乳www无码专区| 国产激情一区二区三区四区| 日本亚洲色大成网站www久久| 久热这里有精品视频播放| 免费久久人人爽人人爽AV| 99re6这里有精品热视频| 高清无码在线视频| 欧美 日韩 国产 成人 在线观看| 精品国产午夜肉伦伦影院| 亚洲一区二区三区人妻天堂| 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看| 亚洲综合黄色的在线观看| 大陆精大陆国产国语精品| 第一精品福利导福航| 人妻系列无码专区免费| 在线无码国产精品亚洲а∨| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区| 日韩在线观看 一区二区|