<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区 Mobile
          DPRK suggests bilateral dialogue
          2009-Jul-28 07:00:25

          SEOUL, Republic of Korea: The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) indicated Monday that there should be a new dialogue with the United States to resolve tension over its atomic weapons program.

          The move was an apparent invitation to the US to engage in one-on-one talks.

          Hours earlier, however, US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton had told Pyongyang to stick to the six-nation talks that the DPRK has rejected.

          Clinton said the multilateral framework was "the appropriate way to engage" with the DPRK.

          Yesterday's statement from Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry marks a rare expression of willingness to talk by a nation that has escalated international tension in recent months, with such provocations as a nuclear test and a series of banned missile tests.

          The ministry statement also suggested that the DPRK thinks it has raised its stakes enough, and that it is time to negotiate.

          "There is a specific and reserved form of dialogue that can address the current situation," said the ministry's statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

          The statement did not elaborate on the new form of dialogue. But Pyongyang has long been known to be seeking direct negotiations with Washington.

          "Of course, it refers to bilateral dialogue," said Kim Yong-hyun, a professor at Seoul's Dongguk University.

          "For now, I think the DPRK wants negotiation rather than a new provocation."

          The Republic of Korea (ROK) said yesterday it is not opposed to dialogue between the DPRK and the US.

          ROK foreign ministry spokesman Moon Tae-young said Washington has assured Seoul it will maintain close consultations with the ROK on the matter.

          Tension has risen since the DPRK conducted a long-range rocket launch in April, quit the six-nation nuclear talks, restarted its nuclear facilities, conducted its second-ever nuclear test, and test-launched a barrage of banned ballistic missiles.

          In yesterday's statement, the DPRK insisted it won't return to six-nation nuclear talks involving China, Japan, the two Koreas, Russia and the US.

          The brief sentence mentioning dialogue was tucked at the end of a critique of the multilateral process.

          DPRK's main newspaper Rodong Sinmun also said Sunday that the country's envoy told an Asian security conference in Thailand last week that the nuclear standoff was a matter between Pyongyang and Washington.

          The United States says it is willing to hold direct talks with the DPRK within the six-nation process if it returns to the negotiating table and takes irreversible steps for denuclearization.

          On Sunday, US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said on NBC television's Meet the Press that "the Six-Party Talk framework, which had everybody included, is the appropriate way to engage with DPRK".

          DPRK quit the six-nation talks in April in anger over a UN rebuke of its long-range rocket launch. It has since further ratcheted up tensions with its second nuclear test on May 25 and a series of banned ballistic missile launches earlier this month. The UN Security Council adopted a tough sanctions resolution to punish Pyongyang last month.

          Yesterday, ROK blacklisted five DPRK officials, four companies and a state agency in line with UN sanctions.

          The sanctions include travel bans and a freeze on the financial assets against those blacklisted, but the move is largely symbolic because the firms don't do business with the ROK.

          The DPRK has bristled at the talk of sanctions. Its defense chief threatened Sunday that the country will "mercilessly and resolutely counter the enemy's sanctions with retaliation."

          AP-Xinhua

          [Jump to ]
          Nation | Biz | Comment | World | Celebrity | Odds | Sports | Travel | Health
          ChinaDaily Mobile News
          m.chinadaily.com.cn
          To subscribe to China Daily, call 010-64918763 or email to circu@chinadaily.com.cn
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中国少妇人妻xxxxx| 少妇无套内射中出视频| 国产精品人成视频免费999| 亚洲综合天堂一区二区三区| 国产精品7m凸凹视频分类大全| 強壮公弄得我次次高潮A片| 国产亚洲精品一区在线播放| 61精品人妻一区二区三区| 中文字幕第一页国产| 欧美人禽zozo动人物杂交| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 亚洲熟妇av一区二区三区宅男| 国产精品一国产精品亚洲| 在线观看无码av免费不卡网站| 亚洲精品久久麻豆蜜桃| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品| freechinese麻豆| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 成年女人毛片免费观看中文| 免费观看日本污污ww网站69| 十九岁的日本电影免费观看| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片| 中文字幕久久国产精品| 久久精品国产一区二区涩涩| 日本一码二码三码的区分| 欧美综合中文字幕久久| 日韩亚洲视频一区二区三区| 草草浮力影院| 无人去码一码二码三码区| 在线精品国产成人综合| 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 亚洲欧美日韩愉拍自拍美利坚| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 亚洲二区中文字幕在线| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜婷| 少妇xxxxx性开放| 青青草一级视频在线观看| 国产av国片精品一区二区| 无码国内精品人妻少妇| 尤物国产精品福利在线网| 性欧美巨大乳|