<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区 Nation
          Massive water diversion project put on fast track
          2009-Dec-29 07:49:59

          Estimated 330,000 people marked for relocation by 2011

          ZHENGZHOU: Authorities are accelerating the planned relocation of a projected 330,000 people as the colossal South-to-North Water Diversion (SNWD) project goes into high gear next year, the project's top officer said.

          Zhang Jiyao, chief of the SNWD project office under the State Council, the country's Cabinet, on Monday urged local authorities to complete all migrant displacement by the end of 2011 - two years ahead of the original deadline. Almost half the people will reportedly be relocated next year.

          A record 48 billion yuan ($7 billion) will also be invested in more than 70 new subsidiary programs of the mega-project that will be under way next year. That amount is more than the sum of China's total investments in the project during the past seven years.

          The SNWD project, the largest known water diversion project, was started in 1952 to solve the country's chronic water shortages.

          The effort involves creating three routes to channel 44.8 billion cu m of water from southern China to the northern areas.

          While north China has only 19 percent of the country's water resources, the region is home to 64 percent of the country's cultivated land, officials said.

          As part of the project's central route, affecting Henan and Hubei provinces, water from the Danjiangkou Dam reservoir will be diverted to Beijing.

          About 382,000 residents of the two provinces were relocated between 1958 and 1976 during construction of the dam, a subsidiary of the SNWD project.

          Earlier this year, another 23,000 residents from the two provinces were relocated. Next year, project officials said they plan to relocate about 61,000 residents of Henan and 80,000 from Hubei.

          By comparison, 1.2 million people were relocated during the decades-long construction of China's Three Gorges Dam.

          The SNWD project's total investment will be twice the amount spent on the Three Gorges Dam project.

          Experts with Zhang's office said most of next year's project budget will be paid for with government funds and bank loans. About 72 percent of next year's budget is earmarked for relocation of people and land acquisition, the experts said.

          Past work on the project's central route has included heightening the Danjiangkou Dam reservoir to hold more water for ultimate transportation to cities such as Tianjin and Beijing that have suffered drought for the past decade.

          Zhang credited China's recent macroeconomic policies for allowing the project to proceed at an accelerated pace.

          "It was the policy that has laid the foundation for us to step up construction and clear up obstacles ahead with the help of the country's proactive fiscal policy and moderately loose monetary policy," he said.

          The SNWD project, an effort that will take at least 40 years to complete, will ultimately connect the country's Yangtze, Huaihe, Yellow and Haihe rivers via three water-diversion channels. Construction of the eastern route began in December 2002 and construction of the first phase of the central route began a year later.

          The western route, meant to replenish the Yellow River with water diverted from the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, is still at the blueprint stage.

          According to Zhang's office, the first phase of the eastern route will begin to provide water in 2013, and the central canal is expected to begin providing water in 2014.

           

          (China Daily 12/29/2009 page4)

          [Jump to ]
          Nation | Biz | Comment | World | Celebrity | Odds | Sports | Travel | Health
          ChinaDaily Mobile News
          m.chinadaily.com.cn
          To subscribe to China Daily, call 010-64918763 or email to circu@chinadaily.com.cn
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩 欧美 亚洲 一区二区| 国内精品自线在拍| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w | 一区二区三区四区五区自拍| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 四虎成人免费视频在线播放 | 久久热精品视频在线视频| 国产午夜精品久久精品电影| 精品国产综合成人亚洲区| 青青青视频免费一区二区 | 十八禁午夜福利免费网站| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| 国产极品精品自在线不卡| 72种姿势欧美久久久久大黄蕉 | 亚洲精品色婷婷一区二区| 日韩熟女熟妇久久精品综合| 丰满人妻被黑人猛烈进入| 亚洲码和欧洲码一二三四| 2021av在线天堂网| 亚洲精品成人一二三专区| 亚洲男女内射在线播放| 99人妻碰碰碰久久久久禁片 | 亚洲av色一区二区三区| 国产福利姬喷水福利在线观看| 久久精品人妻无码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品久久7777777国产| 黄页网址大全免费观看| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 国产精品一区二区三粉嫩| 日本阿v片在线播放免费| 亚洲乱色熟女一区二区三区蜜臀| 亚洲精品在线二区三区| 黄色三级视频中文字幕| 自拍视频亚洲精品在线| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 国产精品爆乳奶水无码视频免费 | 久久这里都是精品二| 免费看的日韩精品黄色片| 欧美人与zoxxxx另类| 色老99久久九九爱精品|