<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区 World
          Putin orders Moscow bombers 'scraped from sewers'
          2010-Mar-31 07:54:19

          MOSCOW – Prime Minister Vladimir Putin Tuesday said the culprits behind twin suicide bombings that killed 39 people in Moscow's metro must be scraped "from the bottom of the sewers" and exposed.

          Putin orders Moscow bombers 'scraped from sewers'
          A fire-fighter and Interior Ministry officers work near the entrance of the Lubyanka metro station in Moscow March 29, 2010. [Agencies]?

          The tough talk came a day after the deadliest attack on the Russian capital in six years fueled fears of a broader offensive by rebels based in the North Caucasus and underscored the Kremlin's failure to keep militants in check.

          Related readings:
          Putin orders Moscow bombers 'scraped from sewers' Moscow mourns, Russian bombing toll rises to 39
          Putin orders Moscow bombers 'scraped from sewers' New York beefs up security after Moscow bombings
          Putin orders Moscow bombers 'scraped from sewers' Moscow metro line resumes operation after blasts
          Putin orders Moscow bombers 'scraped from sewers' Female suicide bombers kill 37 in Moscow metro

          Putin told a meeting on transport security that surveillance cameras could not prevent terrorist attacks but might help police identify their organizers.

          "In this case, we know they're lying low, but it's a matter of honor for law enforcement bodies to scrape them from the bottom of the sewers and into the daylight," he said.

          The colorful language fit Putin's tough image.

          In 1999, as he led Moscow into a war against Chechen separatists that sealed his rise to power, he vowed to pursue terrorists everywhere and "rub them out in the outhouse."

          Moscow observed a day of mourning Tuesday for the victims of the blasts, which authorities said were set off by female suicide bombers linked to the North Caucasus -- a string of heavily Muslim provinces that includes Chechnya.

          Flags flew at half-mast and somber Muscovites -- some sobbing, some crossing themselves -- laid flowers and lit candles at the stations hit by Monday's rush-hour blasts.

          Grieving relatives identified victims at central Moscow's Morgue Number Two.

          Eyes brimming with tears, an elderly man said his son usually drove to work but had his license confiscated recently.

          "So he went by metro and he died," said the man, who identified himself as Vladimir Petrovich, giving his patronymic but not his last name.

          PRICKLY PROBLEM

          In less earthy terms than Putin, who steered him into the presidency in 2008 and is seen as the dominant partner in Russia's ruling tandem, Medvedev also vowed justice.

          "We have destroyed terrorists and will destroy them," he said in televised remarks at a meeting on civil rights.

          But he accentuated the hurdles the Kremlin faces in uprooting an Islamic insurgency in the North Caucasus, saying the government must tread carefully in the turbulent region and tackle the root causes.

          "People want a normal human life no matter where they live -- in central Russia, the Caucasus or somewhere else," he said. "It's up to federal authorities and the authorities in the Caucasus region to create these conditions."

          The war Putin launched in 1999 drove separatists from power in Chechnya, but simmering violence has escalated in the past two years in Chechnya and neighboring Dagestan and Ingushetia.

          Rights groups contend that poverty, corruption and abuse of power is fuelling the insurgency.

          NERVOUS MOSCOW

          In recent years, attacks had been largely limited to the North Caucasus.

          With police patrols increased Tuesday, commuters warily entered Moscow's metro system the morning after the blasts on packed trains at the central Lubyanka and Park Kultury stations.

          "When I was riding the metro in today, somebody's electronic watch started beeping and I thought, "That's it," said Katya Vankova, a business student.

          Memorials were set up at both stations. At Park Kultury, people left red carnations and tied white ribbons to a stand on the platform close to where the bomb went off.

          A young woman died of her injuries Tuesday, bringing the death toll to 39, Andrei Seltsovsky, the chief of Moscow's health department, said on state-run Rossiya 24 television.

          He said 71 other people were still in hospital, five of them in critical condition. Officials said the bombs that caused the carnage were packed with bolts and iron rods.

          [Jump to ]
          Nation | Biz | Comment | World | Celebrity | Odds | Sports | Travel | Health
          ChinaDaily Mobile News
          m.chinadaily.com.cn
          To subscribe to China Daily, call 010-64918763 or email to circu@chinadaily.com.cn
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 三上悠亚ssⅰn939无码播放| 欧美 亚洲 日韩 在线综合| 风流老熟女一区二区三区| 午夜久久水蜜桃一区二区| 亚洲综合精品香蕉久久网| 99久久无码一区人妻a黑| 91无码人妻精品一区| 久久亚洲国产精品日日av夜夜| 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 亚洲三级视频在线观看| 少妇人妻真实偷人精品| 亚洲午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲综合不卡一区二区三区| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 夜夜爽77777妓女免费看| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 2019天天拍拍天天爽视频| 国产乱码一区二区三区免费| 亚洲一本大道在线| 国产精品多p对白交换绿帽| 看国产黄大片在线观看| 黑人大荫道bbwbbb高潮潮喷| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 亚洲精品中文字幕在线观| 亚洲欧美综合精品成| 亚洲av色香蕉一二三区| 大尺度国产一区二区视频| 亚洲第一无码AV无码专区| 国产拍拍拍无码视频免费| 亚洲亚洲人成综合网络| 国内精品久久久久久久影视麻豆| 又粗又硬又黄a级毛片| 亚洲乱色熟女一区二区三区蜜臀| 偷拍专区一区二区三区| 亚洲av无码一区东京热 | 国产福利社区一区二区| 精品福利国产| 最新中文乱码字字幕在线| av免费看网站在线观看| 婷婷五月综合丁香在线| 国产精品乱子伦一区二区三区|