<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区 World
          Russia's Medvedev promises 'crueler' measures
          2010-Apr-2 07:22:30

          MAKHACHKALA, Russia – President Dmitry Medvedev made a surprise visit Thursday to the violence-wracked southern province of Dagestan, telling police and security forces to use tougher, "more cruel" measures to fight the "scum" responsible for terrorist attacks.

          Russia's Medvedev promises 'crueler' measures
          Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, right, and officials observe a minute of silence for victims of this week's suicide bombings, in Mahachkala, the capital of Dagestan, a province in Russia's volatile North Caucasus, Thursday, April 1, 2010. [Agencies] 

          Russia's security chief said some terror suspects had been detained.

          Twin suicide bombings in Moscow — which Islamic militants from the North Caucasus claim to have carried out — have refocused attention on the violence that for years has been confined to Russia's predominantly Muslim regions. The rush-hour attacks Monday on the Moscow subway killed 39 people and left nearly 90 hospitalized.

          On Wednesday, two suicide bombings in Dagestan killed 12 people, including nine policemen, a frequent target of attacks in part because they represent Russian authority. Another explosion Thursday killed two suspected militants and wounded a third in Dagestan near the border with Chechnya. Police said the men may have been transporting a makeshift bomb.

          Medvedev on Thursday copied the style of Russia's powerful prime minister, Vladimir Putin, both in his dress — a black T-shirt under a black suit coat — and his rough language in ordering that much more be done to stop the attacks.

          "The measures to fight terrorism should be expanded, they should be more effective, more harsh, more cruel, if you please," he told federal and local officials in a televised meeting.

          Funerals were held Thursday at four Moscow cemeteries for some of the subway victims. At the Khovanskoye cemetery, the family, friends and colleagues of Anna Permyakova, a 34-year-old nurse, could not hold back tears as they placed flowers on her open casket. Permyakova had worked in a rehabilitation center and many of her former patients attended the funeral in wheelchairs.

          Federal Security Service director Alexander Bortnikov, who joined Medvedev in Dagestan, said the organizers of the Moscow attacks have been identified as "bandits" from the Northern Caucasus and some had been detained. He did not give specific numbers.

          "We know the personalities of organizers," Bortnikov said during the meeting. "We have detained a number of people, conducted interrogations, got evidence."

          In recent months, police and security forces have killed at least two high-profile Islamic militants, but they have been unable to capture the veteran Chechen militant Doku Umarov, who has claimed responsibility for the Moscow subway attacks.

          "We have torn off the heads of the most odious bandits, but clearly this was not enough. In any case, we will find them all and punish them," Medvedev said.

          But the president also warned officials that they must avoid aggravating deeply ingrained prejudices.

          "People who live here in the Caucasus are citizens of Russia, not people of Caucasus origin. It's not a foreign province, it's our country," he added.

          Umarov, who leads Islamic militants in Chechnya and throughout the North Caucasus, said the Moscow subway bombings were revenge for the killing of civilians by Russian security forces.

          "Any politician, any journalist who accuses me of terrorism only makes me laugh, causes me to grin. I have not heard anyone accuse Putin of terrorism for the murder of civilians who were killed on his orders," Umarov said in a video posted Wednesday on kavkazcenter.com, a Web site used by rebels.

          Umarov seemed to be taunting Putin, who had just vowed to "drag out of the sewer" the terrorists who plotted the subway attacks.

          Umarov, 45, fought Russian forces in both separatist wars in Chechnya of the past 15 years. Shortly after taking over the leadership of the rebel movement in 2006, he announced a change of tactics. Instead of struggling for Chechen independence, the militants would seek to create an Islamic state across the North Caucasus. Umarov declared himself the emir, or military leader, of a Caucasus Emirate. He is believed to receive financial support from al-Qaida.

          "In many ways, our North Caucasus has followed the path of the Middle East and North Africa, where nationalism as opposition to the West has been replaced with an Islamism that denies the West altogether," said Sergei Markedonov of the Moscow-based Institute for Political and Military Analysis.

          This policy, however, led to a split with other Chechen rebel leaders — including Akhmed Zakayev, who now lives in London — and it is unclear how much power Umarov wields over North Caucasus militants.

          Zakayev on Thursday denounced the subway bombings as a "monstrous crime" and said that Umarov has "deprived himself of the right to make any political demands or talk about morals."

          He added, however, that Umarov is a product of 15 years of fighting in Chechnya.

          "Violence produces violence," Zakayev said in an interview with Associated Press Television News. "A huge state can't terrorize the population for 15 years without a backlash. People involved in that suffer a shift in their psychology."

          Zakayev said that Umarov has the loyalty of his band of fighters but no broad public following in the Caucasus.

          Vladimir Bobrovnikov, an independent expert on the North Caucasus, also described Umarov as a "marginal figure," who rose to power only after his more talented rivals were killed or fled the region.

          The terrorist attacks in the North Caucasus are believed to be motivated not only by radical Islam but in some cases by a desire for personal revenge against police and security forces, who have been accused of killings, kidnappings and torture. The heavy-handed tactics have served to swell the ranks of Islamic militants.

          [Jump to ]
          Nation | Biz | Comment | World | Celebrity | Odds | Sports | Travel | Health
          ChinaDaily Mobile News
          m.chinadaily.com.cn
          To subscribe to China Daily, call 010-64918763 or email to circu@chinadaily.com.cn
          主站蜘蛛池模板: a在线免费| 日韩精品人妻系列无码av东京| 国产裸舞福利在线视频合集| 熟女一区二区中文字幕| 久久久久久亚洲精品| 国产成人av三级在线观看| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 免费无码av片在线观看网址| 麻豆国产成人AV在线播放| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 亚洲无线码一区二区三区| 国产乱码一区二区免费| 午夜福利国产一区二区三区 | 欧美丰满熟妇hdxx| 一本精品99久久精品77| 草莓视频成人| 日本边添边摸边做边爱喷水| 久久综合国产色美利坚| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 久久综合偷拍视频五月天| 中文人成影院| 日本道之久夂综合久久爱| 在线中文一区字幕对白| 亚洲av午夜精品一区二区三区| 中文丰满岳乱妇在线观看| 午夜免费福利小电影| 性动态图无遮挡试看30秒| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站破解版| 久久精品无码一区二区无码| 粉嫩av蜜臀一区二区三区| 国产精品一二三区蜜臀av| 国产日产欧产精品精品| 一本一道av中文字幕无码| 她也色tayese在线视频| 999精品全免费观看视频| 99久久精品视香蕉蕉| 99国产精品一区二区蜜臀| 深夜av在线免费观看| 热久久美女精品天天吊色| 少妇高潮惨叫久久久久电影| 高清偷拍一区二区三区|