<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Home News Law & Policy Religion & Culture Opinion Economy Festivals Photos Arts Special Coverage
           
              News

          Tibet celebrates Serfs Emancipation Day

          Xinjiang recovering with difficulty

          Beijing-based foreign journalists visit Tibet exhibition

          Premier Wen says China's policy on Tibet right
          Death for factory fight inciter
          By Hu Yinan (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-10-12 07:28

          The ringleader of a toy factory brawl believed to have ignited the bloodiest riots ever witnessed in Xinjiang has been sentenced to death.

          Xiao Jianhua was found guilty of being the main force behind the fight, which resulted in the deaths of two Uygur workers on June 26 at Xuri Factory in Shaoguan, Guangdong province.

          He was sentenced on Saturday at the city's Intermediate People's Court, along with co-accused Xu Qiqi, who was given life in prison.

          Related readings:
          Death for factory fight inciter Victim's relative: Shaoguan, Urumqi violence have no link
          Death for factory fight inciterPeace reigns at toy factory in Shaoguan where brawl killed two
          Death for factory fight inciter 108 stand accused in Urumqi riot
          Death for factory fight inciterPolice capture 75 suspects of Urumqi syringe attacks
          Death for factory fight inciterUrumqi syringe attacks are 'violent terrorist crime': official

          Penalties ranging from five to eight years in jail were also handed out to nine more suspects at two local courts.

          Xiao incited fellow Han workers to fight Uygur colleagues and led the violence at the factory, court officials said.

          Aximujiang Aimaiti and Sadikejiang Kaze, both migrant workers from the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, were beaten to death in the brawl.

          The incident resulted in injuries to 118 people, Xinhua News Agency reported.

          Nur Bekri, chairman of Xinjiang, said rumors following the Shaoguan brawl directly led to the horrific July 5 riot in the regional capital, Urumqi.

          The court heard the June 26 fight started after a male Uygur worker was seen chasing a female Han intern surnamed Huang through the factory.

          Shortly after, Xiao and his accomplices used iron bars to beat Uygur workers and obstructed medics from treating the injured, Xinhua reported.

          Local police also said an unsubstantiated Internet post alleging six Uygur men had raped two Han women at the factory fueled the violence. Police found no evidence of the alleged rapes after investigation and two people were detained on charges of fabricating and spreading the rumor.

          Suspect information was also circulated after the brawl in Xinjiang. A migrant worker named Abdullah in Urumqi told China Daily rumors alleged 300 Uygur women from Shufu county had been forced to leave for Guangdong after the government demolished their homes. They were then sold, enslaved by Han factory owners, raped and killed.

          The sensational story was also used by the World Uyghur Congress to incite the July 5 riot. The organization's leader Rebiya Kadeer is accused by the central government of masterminding the riot.

          All Uygur workers at the Shaoguan factory are from Shufu, where 98 percent of the population is ethnic Uygur.

          Since 2006, the Shufu government has run migrant labor programs with Guangdong and other inland provinces in an attempt to lift local residents out of poverty.

          The July 5 riot in Urumqi left at least 197 people dead and more than 1,700 injured. Police believe hostile overseas forces fueled rumors to fire up Uygur and Han communities.

          Xinhua contributed to the story

           
            Video
          Guizhou's creeks
            Latest News
          Six sentenced to death over Xinjiang riot
          Tibet receives record number of tourists in 1st 9 months
          China, Germany build astronomical observatory in Tibet
          Drought leaves 900 ships stranded
          200 Tibetan herdsmen saved
            Special Coverage
            Charming Xinjiang
            Slideshow of Tibetan opera
            Jokhang Temple; the most sacred place in Tibet
           
                 
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 桃花社区在线播放| 蜜臀精品视频一区二区三区| 好男人社区影视在线WWW| 一本一本大道香蕉久在线播放| 亚洲精品一区二区麻豆| 精品国产一区二区三区四区五区| 国产精品尤物午夜福利| 国产精品自拍啪啪视频| 日韩精品三区二区三区| 又爽又黄又无遮掩的免费视频| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区三区| 2021AV在线无码最新| 午夜国产精品视频黄| 好紧好滑好湿好爽免费视频| 99久久久国产精品免费无卡顿| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院蜜桃 | 国产目拍亚洲精品区一区| 精品三级在线| 一个人看的www视频免费观看| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕| 亚洲高清aⅴ日本欧美视频| 久久综合久久美利坚合众国| 2021亚洲爆乳无码专区| 骚虎三级在线免费播放| 日本激情久久精品人妻热| 国日韩精品一区二区三区| 日韩在线视频线观看一区| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 亚州AV无码乱码精品国产| 农村老熟妇乱子伦视频| 综合图区亚洲欧美另类图片| 精品久久高清| 精品不卡一区二区三区| 女人脱裤子让男生桶爽视频| 国产成人人综合亚洲欧美丁香花| 国产亚洲综合欧美视频| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品视频中文字幕| 精品一区二区三区女性色| 潘金莲高清dvd碟片|