<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Auto shares reverse on policy change

          Updated: 2009-12-11 07:34

          By Lillian Liu(HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          Auto shares reverse on policy change 

          Guests inspect a Volvo S40 automobile at the Changan Ford Mazda Automobile Co plant in Chongqing. Ford, the only major US automaker to avoid bankruptcy, is boosting its bet on China with a new factory and models and is currently in talks with Geely to sell Volvo. Bloomberg News

          HONG KONG: Shares of Hong Kong-listed mainland carmakers slumped yesterday after Beijing said on Wednesday it would restore vehicle-sales taxes to the pre-crisis level next year, signaling the country's policy-driven car sales drive may come to an end.

          The announcement, though widely expected, still came as a big blow to the mainland carmakers who had recorded sharply increasing sales helped by the favorable policies. The government said it would raise the sales tax on cars with engines of 1.6 liters or smaller to 7.5 percent from the current 5 percent.

          Geely, China's largest privately-owned automaker, fell 8.2 percent, its biggest drop in more than two months, to end at HK$4.23. Dongfeng, the largest automaker trading on the Hong Kong stock exchange, shed 6 percent to close at HK$10.96.

          In an effort to boost consumption and increase domestic demand to offset weakening exports, the Chinese government cut the consumption tax for vehicles with engines of 1.6 liters or smaller to 5 percent from 10 percent, effect from January 20 to December 31 this year.

          The tax cut has helped to fuel the country's passenger car sales, which vaulted 84 percent in September. Total auto sales jumped 78 percent in the month, according to statistics from the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers.

          Automakers have been expanding production in China to meet rising demand. Ford Motor Co and Chongqing Changan Automobile Co began work on a third car plant in September and Volkswagen AG plans to invest 4 trillion euros in the country by 2011, Bloomberg said in a news report.

          Seoul-based Hyundai Motor Co, which had the biggest increase in market share among all foreign automakers in China this year, is planning to build a third Chinese factory as it aims to boost local capacity by 50 percent to 900,000 vehicles a year by 2011.

          Shares in Geely saw nearly daily gains last week on reports that at least three banks agreed to extend loans to the Zhejiang-based company, which marked a big step forward in the mainland carmaker's long-awaited acquisition plans.

          Bank of China, China Construction Bank Corp and Export-import Bank of China agreed to extend loans to Geely Holding, Geely Automobile's parent company, to finance the purchase from Ford Motor. The loans are expected to have a five-year tenor.

          Shares in BYD, China's largest domestic automaker, dropped 0.15 percent to HK$6.4. Great Wall Motor fell $4.23 percent to close at HK$9.05.

          (HK Edition 12/11/2009 page3)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成人av免费一区| 国产三级精品三级在线专区1| 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡精品| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁一级毛片| 国产剧情福利一区二区麻豆| 国产精品中文第一字幕| 五月综合激情视频在线观看| 亚洲人妻中文字幕一区| 中文字幕午夜五月一二| 99热久久这里只有精品| 国产一区日韩二区三区| 日本精品videossex黑人| 国产高清一区二区不卡| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 久久人人97超碰国产精品| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 亚洲色无码专线精品观看| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 成人无码特黄特黄AV片在线 | 欧美日产国产精品日产| 強壮公弄得我次次高潮A片| 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| av天堂午夜精品一区| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 无码精品日韩中文字幕| 国产精品区一区第一页| 波多久久夜色精品国产| 国产精品九九久久精品女同| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 国产va免费精品观看精品| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 国产av剧情亚洲精品| 精品国产乱子伦一区二区三区| 亚洲精品专区永久免费区| 精品人妻二区中文字幕| 亚洲精品国产中文字幕| 漂亮人妻被中出中文字幕久久| 亚洲乱色熟女一区二区蜜臀| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费|