<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Hainan scheme no threat to HK

          Updated: 2010-12-29 07:08

          By Guo Jiaxue(HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          Hainan scheme no threat to HK

          Jan-Nov visitor arrivals hit 32m - surpassing last year's total

          The Chairman of the Travel Industry Council, Michael Wu, has expressed confidence that Hainan province's new departure tax rebate policy does not present a threat to Hong Kong's tourism industry.

          "In Hong Kong, no matter whether it's big brands, sport shoes, or cameras, Hong Kong has the latest and newest varieties, and yet the cheapest price," Wu said on a local radio program Tuesday. "For mainlanders, due to the currency rate, buying in Hong Kong is pretty much like having a discount of 25 percent off on everything. We don't see the rebate having any influence."

          Hainan officials announce Monday that it is to launch shopping departure tax refund pilot program for foreign tourists on January 1. The policy covers a range of 21 types of goods, including clothes, cosmetics, jewelry, watches, and electronics. Shoppers with purchases of more than 800 yuan at one shop will be able to enjoy a refund of 11 percent, making Hainan the first tax-free shopping zone for foreign tourists on the mainland.

          Meanwhile, record-high visitor arrival figures released on Tuesday by the Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) showed further proof of strong growth.

          Visitor arrivals to Hong Kong in the first 11 months of 2010 totalled over 32 million - representing year-on-year growth of 22.5 percent and already ahead of full-year 2009 figures. About two thirds of the arrivals are from the mainland. Visitors surpassed the previous full-year total through November alone at 20.4 million.

          The HKTB indicated that arrivals from the mainland, as well as other short-haul and long-haul markets have been growing at satisfactory rates.

          Arrivals in the city from all short-haul markets went up by 18.6 percent in the first 11 months of this year. The cumulative 11-month arrivals from the long-haul regions also registered year-on-year growth of more than 10 percent.

          The HKTB said that the main contributing factor to the significant growth in visitors from the North Asian market this year was the growing number of South Korean tourists. There has been a year-on-year increase of 45 percent in the first 11 months. Meanwhile, the appreciation of the yen also boosted arrivals from Japan.

          Additionally, outstanding growth also came from tourists arriving from India and Russia. Indian arrivals through the first 11 months have surged by 47.2 percent. Russian arrivals soared by 89.6 percent in November alone, and doubled in the first 11 months.

          The HKTB indicated that the visa-free arrangements was one of the prime factors in attracting more Russian visitors to Hong Kong.

          As for the Middle East, arrivals rose steadily by 8.8 percent in November and 21.6 percent for the first 11 months.

          China Daily

          (HK Edition 12/29/2010 page1)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区精品综合| 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 国产a在视频线精品视频下载 | 日韩一区二区在线观看的| 欧美精品在线观看视频| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 老司机精品成人无码AV| 日韩一区二区三区在线观院| 久久蜜臀av一区三区| 图片区小说区亚洲欧美自拍| 风骚少妇久久精品在线观看| 国产无遮挡猛进猛出免费软件| 国产a在视频线精品视频下载| 亚洲综合久久精品哦夜夜嗨| 亚洲国产视频精品一区二区| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 日韩在线观看中文字幕一区二区| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 精品尤物国产尤物在线看| 亚洲综合在线一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕av天堂| 午夜高清国产拍精品福利| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放| 亚洲全网成人资源在线观看| 亚洲精品第一区二区三区| 成人性影院| 西西大胆午夜人体视频| 亚洲第一视频在线观看| 国产精品免费视频不卡| 无码刺激a片一区二区三区| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 国产精品后入内射视频| 少妇激情av一区二区三区| 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 你懂的在线视频一区二区| 无码专区视频精品老司机| 亚洲在战av极品无码| 中文字幕有码高清日韩| 日本丰滿岳乱DVD| 国产精品一区二区不卡视频| 欧美成人黄在线观看|