<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          ROK in contact with Taliban over hostages

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-07-21 21:00


          This picture released July 21, 2007 in Seoul via Yonhap News Agency shows South Korean Christians posing for a commemorative photograph before leaving for Afghanistan on July 13. South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun on Saturday called for the release of 23 countrymen held hostage by Taliban fighters in Afghanistan, saying they were medical volunteers.[Yonhap (SOUTH KOREA)/Reuters]

          SEOUL,-- South Korea is in contact with the Taliban to secure the release of its nationals kidnapped in Afghanistan, a senior official said on July 21, as the hard-line militia purportedly shot and killed two German hostages.

          South Korea "is maintaining the contact" with the militant group, who kidnapped at least 18 South Koreans, including 15 women, to try to win their freedom, South Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman Cho Hee-yong told The Associated Press.

          He said more time is needed to get a clear picture of the situation but declined to give further details. A group of South Korean officials were to leave for Afghanistan later Saturday.

          South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun also urged in a brief televised statement that the Taliban "send our people home quickly and safely," adding that taking civilians hostages cannot ever be justified.

          Roh also spoke with his Afghanistan counterpart Hamid Karzai and asked for cooperation to quickly win the release of the South Koreans, Roh's office said.

          The appeal came as the militants purportedly killed two German hostages because their government didn't submit to Taliban demands that German troops leave Afghanistan.

          "The German and Afghan governments didn't meet our conditions, they didn't pull out their troops," Qari Yousuf Ahmadi, a purported Taliban spokesman, told The Associated Press by telephone from an undisclosed location.

          Ahmadi offered no proof for the claim of the killings. He said the Taliban would give further information about the two bodies later.

          In Berlin, a spokesman for the German government and the Foreign Ministry could not immediately confirm the reports.

          The two Germans and five of their Afghan colleagues were kidnapped on Wednesday while working on a dam project in central Wardak province. A day later, militants kidnapped at least 18 South Koreans riding on a bus in Ghazni, the province to the south.

          However, Ahmadi did not mention about the fate of the South Korean hostages also held by the hard-line militia. He has said the South Koreans had until noon on Saturday to withdraw their troops from Afghanistan, otherwise the South Korean hostages would be killed. On Saturday he said there had been no change in those demands.

          South Korea plans to ask relevant countries to suspend search operation for the militants as it could endanger the safety of South Koreans, Yonhap news agency reported, citing an unnamed government official.

          The presidential office neither confirmed nor denied the report. Repeated calls to the Foreign Ministry went unanswered.

          Ahmadi warned the Afghan government and U.S. and NATO forces not to try to rescue the hostages, or they would be killed. The provincial police chief in Ghazni province said his forces were working "carefully" to not trigger any retaliatory killings.

          "The enemy has threatened that there shouldn't be any kind of search operation for the Korean citizens," said Ali Shah Ahmadzai. "We have surrounded the area but are working very carefully. We don't want them to be killed."

          South Korean Foreign Minister Song Min-soon said that 23 South Koreans were kidnapped and indicated that they were safe. It was not immediately clear why there was a discrepancy with the Taliban's figure of 18 kidnapped South Koreans.

          Family members of kidnapped victims urged the government to accept the Taliban's demand, noting Seoul had already decided to bring home some 200 soldiers by end of this year.

          "We hope that the immediate withdrawal (of troops) is made," Cha Sung-min, a relative of one of the hostages, told reporters while holding back tears.

          Earlier, Song reiterated Seoul's plans to withdraw troops from Afghanistan by the end of this year as previously scheduled, hoping to appease the militants.

          "The government is in preparations to implement its plan" to pull its troops out of the war-ravaged country by the end of this year, Song told reporters at a briefing.

          The South Korean government informed parliament late last year that it would terminate its troop mission in Afghanistan and bring them home before the end of this year. South Korea has about 200 troops serving with the 8,000-strong U.S.-led coalition.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| 国产旡码高清一区二区三区| 国产精品爆乳在线播放第一人称| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文 | 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 无码国产精品一区二区AV| 国产精品毛片av999999| 无码综合天天久久综合网| 农村乱色一区二区高清视频| 国产一区二区一卡二卡| 国内精品一区二区在线观看| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机 | 西西大胆午夜人体视频| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色 | 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 国内自拍第100页| 粉嫩国产一区二区三区在线 | 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码αv| 人妻少妇精品久久| 性欧美乱妇高清come| 精品中文人妻在线不卡| 亚洲一区二区黄色| 嗯灬啊灬把腿张开灬动态图| 亚洲爆乳www无码专区| 亚洲中文字幕精品无人区| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 国产精品美女久久久久av爽| AV极品无码专区亚洲AV| 国产精品二区中文字幕| 国产精品成人自产拍在线| 边添小泬边狠狠躁视频| 国产精品久久无码不卡黑寡妇| 天天干天天色综合网| 婷婷婷国产在线视频| 国产99视频精品免费视频36| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| gogo无码大胆啪啪艺术| 久久久久人妻一区精品果冻| 国产精品中文第一字幕|