<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          用戶名 密碼 注冊
          訂閱手機報國際 中國 博覽 財經 汽車 房產 科技 娛樂 體育 時尚 旅游 健康 移民 親子 社區 專題
          中國日報 中文國際 頭條國際 國際快訊 軍事臺海 精彩圖片 國際博覽 奇聞奇觀 科學探索 歷史揭秘 國際財經 中國經濟 消費旅游 能源在線 外交講壇 獨家策劃 風云對話 中日論壇 評論 特稿 新聞匯總 海外看中國 E-Weekly

          埃及爆發兩年來最大規模示威活動200多人受傷

          2013-07-01 09:39:52 來源:中國日報網
          中國日報-看世界+加關注 打印 發送 字號 T | T 我來說兩句2311人參與)

          埃及爆發兩年來最大規模示威活動200多人受傷
          一個巨大的國旗出現在反對穆爾西的抗議活動中

          (來源:中國日報網 蔡東海 編輯:)

          Millions of Egyptians flooded into the streets on the first anniversary of Islamist President Mohamed Mursi's inauguration on Sunday to demand that he resign in the biggest challenge so far to rule by his Muslim Brotherhood.

          Waving national flags and chanting "Get out!", a crowd of nearly 500,000 massed in and around Cairo's central Tahrir Square in by far the largest demonstration since the 2011 uprising that overthrew Mursi's predecessor, Hosni Mubarak.

          "The people want the fall of the regime!" they shouted, echoing the Arab Spring rallying cry that brought down Mubarak

          Huge protest rallies continued late into the night in a mostly festive atmosphere.

          While the main protests were peaceful, five people were shot dead in clashes in the Nile valley towns of Assiut and Beni Suef and the oasis town of Fayoum. The Health Ministry said more than 200 were injured in clashes in several provincial towns. ."

          A military source said as many as 14 million people in this nation of 84 million took part in Sunday's demonstrations in sweltering heat. There was no independent way to verify that estimate, which seemed implausibly high, but the armed forces used helicopters to monitor the crowds.

          Militants hurling petrol bombs and rocks and firing shotguns attacked the Brotherhood's national headquarters in a Cairo suburb, sending flames billowing from the main entrance. There was no sign of police protection or fire fighters.

          At least 1 person reported killed in Cairo as protesters attack Muslim Brotherhood headquarters

          上一頁 1 2 3 4 5 下一頁

          相關報道


          編輯:劉世東 標簽: 埃及 示威 兄弟會
          ...
          中國日報網版權說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網:XXX(署名)”,除與中國日報網簽署內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許禁止轉載、使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883300聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非中國日報網)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關。
          24小時新聞排行
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品成人午夜久久| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载| 午夜a福利| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V| 好姑娘视频在线观看| 99久久精品国产一区二区暴力| 黄色国产精品一区二区三区| 偷窥国产亚洲免费视频| 国产成人女人在线观看| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费| 精品中文字幕人妻一二| 伊人狠狠色j香婷婷综合| 日韩精品一二区在线视频| 黄又色又污又爽又高潮| 亚洲精品国产aⅴ成拍色拍| 高清视频一区二区三区| 亚洲の无码国产の无码步美| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 国产亚洲精品久久久999蜜臀 | 又粗又硬又黄a级毛片| 日韩精品中文女同在线播放 | 67194亚洲无码| 国产午夜福利精品久久不卡| 久久综合狠狠综合久久| 日韩AV片无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 国产美女午夜福利视频| 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图区| 国产精品无码av不卡| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 99久久99久久久精品久久| 中国熟妇毛多多裸交视频| 热久久国产| 国产精品自产拍在线播放| 香蕉eeww99国产在线观看| 99热久re这里只有精品小草| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 亚洲精品日本一区二区| 熟女人妻视频| 人妻中文字幕不卡精品|