<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
                   |Home|About Hebei|Government|Business|Opening up|Travel|Culture| Site Search 中文
          Monster jam puts 2,000 vehicle standstill
          2010-08-28

          Drivers caught in massive snarl-up days after 100-km tailback cleared

          ZHANGJIAKOU, Hebei - A monster traffic jam that was soon snaking back 30 km brought traffic to a standstill on the Beijing-Tibet expressway on Friday - just four days after another recent logjam was broken.

          Monster jam puts 2,000 vehicle standstill

          A driver takes his lunch while waiting in the long traffic jam on the Beijing-Tibet expressway on Aug 27, 2010. [Photo/China Daily]

          The snarl-up was triggered by a car accident and road maintenance.

          It was not long before 2,000 vehicles were parked on the road and drivers were praying for a way out.

          The jam was the second serious holdup on the road in recent days. Other sections in Inner Mongolia, Shanxi and Hebei province have also experienced recent congestion.

          The previous jam, which started on Aug 14, lasted nine days and trapped thousands of vehicles in a tailback that extended for more than 100 kilometers. That jam was caused by road maintenance work and an exceptionally large number of heavy trucks trying to use the road.

          Lu Yong, a 37-year-old truck driver, was unlucky enough to have been stuck in both.

          He told China Daily on Friday that he was stranded for two nights and one full day in the last jam - at almost the exact same location.

          He broke free just four days ago with his cargo of 31 tons of Hami melons.

          "Who knows when the traffic will move again?" the frustrated driver asked. "I should have prepared some food and drink."

          Compared with the anxious Lu, Gao Yunming, a 32-year-old bus driver from Zhangjiakou, appeared much more relaxed, passing time by chatting with other drivers and eating deep-fried buns and meat.

          Gao said he left home prepared for the worst and brought instant noodles, buns and drinks.

          "It is no surprise for experienced drivers to see traffic jams on this highway and, if we are in a hurry, we choose other expressways that cost more to use," Gao said.

          Many local merchants capitalized on the stranded drivers' predicament by offering food and drink at inflated prices. Local media reported that some even offered to show drivers a way around the traffic jam on the back roads - for a 50-yuan ($7) fee.

          A China Post mail truck traveling from Hohhot to Beijing was among vehicles paralyzed by the jam.

          Forty-four-year-old Jia Wensheng told China Daily he was worried because people were waiting for letters and packages.

          Ironically, a traffic police car was also among vehicles caught in the tailback. It had been dispatched to help disperse traffic.

          "There was a rear-end collision on the highway, but we cannot get over there," said a traffic policeman, who refused to be named.

          Experts blamed the recent jams on fast urbanization and overstretched infrastructure.

          Monster jam puts 2,000 vehicle standstill Battlelines drawn in Gome tussle
          Related readings:
          Monster jam puts 2,000 vehicle standstill Beijing is near traffic gridlock in 5 yrs: official
          Monster jam puts 2,000 vehicle standstill China's auto industry H1 gross output up 49%
          Monster jam puts 2,000 vehicle standstill China auto sales, output to exceed 15m in 2010
          Zhao Jie, deputy director of the Urban Transport Institute under the China Academy of Urban Planning and Design, told China Daily the nation's highways have to cope with fast and heavy traffic and increasing population demands.

          "With fast urbanization, more urbanites are living on the outskirts at night while working in downtown areas during the day," Zhao said.

          "Take Beijing for example, the city now has more than 4 million vehicles and traffic jams are becoming common."

          He said the coming five to 10 years will be crucial in developing the capital's public transportation system. He said the authorities will need to continue the expansion of the subway system, create inter-city light rail routes and add buses to relieve the heavy traffic.

          Monster jam puts 2,000 vehicle standstill





           
          About Hebei  
          More
          Opening Up  
          More
          Culture  
          More
          Hot Topics  
          More
          Info   Special

          Shijiazhuang Transportation
           
          Copyright 2009 Hebei China All Rights Reserved
           
          The Official Website of the Hebei Government
          Sponsored by Hebei Provincial Government
          Constructed by Chinadaily.com.cn
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人资源网亚洲精品在线| 西西午夜无码大胆啪啪国模| 秋霞电影院午夜无码免费视频| 久9热免费精品视频在线观看| 国产肥臀视频一区二区三区| 高清性欧美暴力猛交| 亚洲精品成人一二三专区| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 国产午夜美女福利短视频| 国产一区在线播放av| 国产三级精品三级色噜噜| 亚洲精品一区三区三区在| 亚洲a成人无码网站在线| 高颜值午夜福利在线观看| 少妇高潮喷水惨叫久久久久电影| 99福利一区二区视频| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 国产欧美一区二区三区视频在线观看| 国产精品不卡区一区二| 中文字幕少妇人妻视频| 不卡一区二区三区视频播放| 精品久久久久久无码人妻蜜桃| 亚洲天堂成人网在线观看| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 久久这里只精品热免费99| 伊人久久精品一区二区三区| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 亚洲国产成人久久综合三区| 欧美妇人实战bbwbbw| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 欧美专区日韩视频人妻| 制服 丝袜 亚洲 中文 综合 | 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频 | 亚洲成人av在线高清| 亚洲av激情一区二区三区| 18禁黄无遮挡网站免费| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又仑精品| 1024你懂的国产精品| 精品国产不卡在线观看免费| 国产亚欧女人天堂AV在线| 思思热在线视频精品|