<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Chinadaily.com.cn sharing the Olympic spirit

          Rogge: No national anthems or flags at proposed Youth Olympics
          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-05-14 10:13

           

          National flags and anthems would be excluded from the Youth Olympics to avoid any form of nationalism.

          IOC president Jacques Rogge gave further details of the proposed games in an interview Friday in the French sports daily L'Equipe.

          The youth event _ for athletes aged 14-18 _ was endorsed last month by the IOC executive board in Beijing and goes to the full International Olympic Committee assembly for approval in Guatemala City in July.

          The games would begin in 2010 with a summer version and a winter version in 2012. Each would take place every four years, with the summer games lasting 10 days and the winter version one week. About 3,000 athletes would participate in the summer version and 1,000 in the winter.

          The event would feature Olympic sports and resemble the traditional games in many ways.

          "Only one thing will be different," Rogge said. "There will be no national flags or anthems to avoid all nationalism. The only flag raised during the medal ceremonies will be the Olympic flag, and the only anthem will be the Olympic anthem."

          Rogge also gave the first indication of how much the youth games will cost, saying host cities would need to spend US$30 million to US$40 million on infrastructure and lodging _ a far cry from the multi-billion-dollar budgets for the Summer Olympics.

          The IOC, meanwhile, will pay the travel costs and room and board for all athletes and judges _ an estimated US$11 million, Rogge said. The money will come from the IOC's own funds and will not be drawn from Olympic revenues.

          "No infrastructure will need to be built specifically for the event," Rogge said. "Many cities have university campuses which could serve as the Olympic village. Only existing stadiums would be used. There will be no need for arenas capable of holding 50,000 people. A stadium for 5,000 to 10,000 will be enough."

          Rogge confirmed that Moscow and Singapore are among the cities which have expressed interest in hosting the event. The 2010 host city will be selected in late 2008, he said.

          Rogge acknowledged that the games may not attract big media interest or large crowds.

          "The event is not held to draw spectators, but to develop and educate young athletes for competitions of the future," he said, adding that the IOC will produce its own television footage of the games and offer it free to rights holders.

          Comments of the article(total ) Print This Article E-mail
          PHOTO GALLERY
          PHOTO COUNTDOWN
          MOST VIEWED
          OLYMPIAN DATABASE
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产久精国产果冻传媒| 在线观看精品自拍视频| 亚洲精品无码成人A片九色播放| 国产午夜亚洲精品久久| 亚洲综合精品中文字幕| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 成人无套少萝内射中出| 国产精品美女黄色av| 成人激情视频一区二区三区| 粉嫩jk制服美女啪啪| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 亚洲日韩VA无码中文字幕| 草草ccyy免费看片线路| 欧美成人午夜在线观看视频| a在线亚洲男人的天堂试看| 日本美女性亚洲精品黄色| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 亚洲码欧美码一区二区三区| 国产精品论一区二区三区| 日本公与熄乱理在线播放| 久草国产在线观看| 丁香婷婷色综合激情五月| 成人免费视频一区二区| 成人午夜大片免费看爽爽爽| 亚洲一区二区三区激情视频| 国产精品伦人视频免费看| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 精品国产自| 久久中文字幕一区二区| 色综合伊人天天综合网中文| 久久精品无码免费不卡| 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 国产熟女50岁一区二区| 国产婷婷精品av在线| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频 | 最新精品国偷自产在线下载| 亚洲码亚洲码天堂码三区| 黄色三级视频中文字幕| 精品亚洲无人区一区二区| 亚洲av无码片在线播放| 五月丁香激激情亚洲综合|