<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          China blows up collapsed bridge in search for victims

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2007-08-17 20:24

          Rescuers plant explosives on the pier of a collpased bridge before blowing it up in hopes of finding the more victims in Fenghuang, Central China's Hunan Province August 16, 2007. [Newsphoto] 
          Demolition experts have blasted the remains of the central China bridge that collapsed four days ago, killing at least 41 people, in a bid to recover other possible victims, as new claims emerged about the quality and speed of the construction.

          They detonated explosives at 2:28 am on Friday, demolishing the three collapsed concrete piers, where more bodies are believed to be buried.

          Rescuers say the chances of anyone surviving in the debris are minimal.

          The huge piers were too heavy to be moved and had hindered the search.

          Before the explosion, experts and rescuers had searched the rubble with detection equipment, but found no signs of life.

          Dozens of trucks are carrying debris from the site while soldiers and medical workers comb the site for victims.

          Sun Xinlin, a rescue worker, said the smell of bodies was apparent near the No.1 pier site and there might be victims under it.

          Injured worker Long Shaozhong said, "We had been worried about the possible collapse of the bridge because it has a rather wide span."

          Lying in his hospital bed, Long said he and other workers had a feeling that construction was proceeding too quickly, especially when they dismantled all the scaffolding before the concrete had completely dried.

          By Thursday, 41 bodies had been retrieved from the debris of the collapsed bridge. More bodies are expected to be found.

          The wife of Zeng Xincai, a missing construction worker, and other family members waited outside the site. She told Xinhua that her husband and two other workers were crushed under the No.3 pier according to rescued workers and they were waiting to see them.

          The 328-meter-long, 42-meter-high bridge over the Tuojiang River in Fenghuang County in western Hunan Province, collapsed on Monday afternoon when an estimated 123 workers were dismantling steel scaffolding.

          Construction began in March 2004 and the bridge was scheduled to open to traffic at the end of the month.

          An investigation into the causes of the accident is still underway.



          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区色视频| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠av不卡| 亚洲高清成人av在线| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久菠萝蜜| 国产精品久久无码不卡黑寡妇| 加勒比无码av中文字幕| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美二区| 不卡国产一区二区三区| 久久精品有码中文字幕1| 日韩本精品一区二区三区| 亚洲av无码一区二区三区网站| 欧美日韩国产综合草草| 樱花草在线社区www| 伊人成人在线视频免费| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑 | 东京热人妻无码一区二区AV| 日韩欧国产精品一区综合无码| 欧美福利电影A在线播放| 国产麻豆精品福利在线| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 成在人线AV无码免观看麻豆 | 最新精品国偷自产在线| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 国内精品免费久久久久电影院97| 粉嫩虎白女p虎白女在线| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 1000部啪啪未满十八勿入下载| 成人一区二区三区在线午夜| 影视先锋av资源噜噜| 一区二区亚洲人妻av| 光棍天堂在线手机播放免费| 亚洲精品久荜中文字幕| 老司机aⅴ在线精品导航| 久久国产精品老女人| 欧美肥老太wbwbwbb| yw尤物av无码国产在线观看| 精品国产肉丝袜在线拍国语|