<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          WORLD / America

          Canadian terror probe expands to 7 nations
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-06-06 08:40

          Police said Monday more arrests are likely in an alleged plot to bomb buildings in Canada, while intelligence officers sought ties between the 17 suspects and Islamic terror cells in the United States and five other nations.


          Mohammad Alam, President of the Toronto Islamic Foundation, speaks to police outside the Foundation's centre in Toronto, on Sunday, June 4, 2006, following a press conference. [AP]

          A court said authorities had charged all 12 adults arrested over the weekend with participating in a terrorist group. Other charges included importing weapons and planning a bombing. The charges against five minors were not made public.

          The Parliament of Canada, in Ottawa, is believed to be among targets the group discussed. Toronto Mayor David Miller said CN Tower, a downtown landmark, and the city's subway were not targets as had been the speculated in local media, but declined to identify sites that were.

          A Muslim prayer leader who knew the oldest suspect, 43-year-old Qayyum Abdul Jamal, told The Associated Press on Monday that Jamal's sermons at a storefront mosque were "filled with hate" against Canada.

          Authorities said more arrests were expected, possibly this week, as police pursue leads about a group that they say was inspired by the violent ideology of the al-Qaida terror network.

          "We've by no means finished this investigation," Mike McDonell, deputy commissioner for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, told AP. "In fact, you might look at it that, really, we're just starting with the arrests. We have a responsibility to follow every lead."

          Although both Canadian and U.S. officials said over the weekend there was no indication the purported terror group had targets outside Ontario, McDonell told AP on Monday that there are "foreign connections," but he would not elaborate.

          In Washington, a spokesman for the National Security Council at the White House, said President Bush spoke with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper about the case Monday afternoon, but gave no specifics of what was discussed.

          "Prime Minister Harper called the president to update him on the situation involving the arrest of 17 individuals in Toronto who are charged with terrorism-related offenses," spokesman Frederick Jones said.

          A U.S. law enforcement official said investigators were looking for connections between those detained in Canada and suspected Islamic militants held in the United States, Britain, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Denmark and Sweden.

          American authorities have established that two men from Georgia who were charged this year in a terrorism case had been in contact with some of the Canadian suspects via computer, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the investigation is continuing.

          Prosecutors have said the Georgia men, Ehsanul Islam Sadequee and Syed Haris Ahmed, traveled to Washington to shoot "casing videos" of the Capitol and other potential targets.

          Sadequee, 19, a U.S. citizen who grew up near Atlanta, is accused of lying to federal authorities during an FBI terrorism investigation. Ahmed, 21, a Georgia Tech student, faces a charge he provided material support and resources for terrorism.

          In Atlanta, Ahmed's lawyer, Jack Martin, told AP there may have been some connection between his client and the suspects, but he insisted it wasn't part of any terrorism plot.

          "Other than having the possibility that they may have met at some point, I know of no indication that anyone believes my client had anything to do with what these guys were up to," Martin said.

          A U.S. counterterrorism official said the 17 suspects in Canada are an example of a type of group that authorities have been concerned about for some time: self-organized, ad hoc cells of homegrown extremists, a development first seen in Britain.

          The official, also speaking on condition of anonymity, said Canada's government rightfully considered the 17 a serious threat because there was evidence the group was far along in planning attacks.
          Page: 12

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人人玩人人添人人澡超碰| 国产精品沙发午睡系列990531| 久久国产精品精品国产色婷婷| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 18禁黄无码免费网站高潮| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 欧美日韩亚洲国产| 日日爽日日操| 国产精品亚洲片夜色在线| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 亚洲综合精品成人| 国产午夜精品亚洲精品| 亚洲精品二区在线播放| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 日韩国产精品区一区二区| 国产18禁一区二区三区| 国产av丝袜熟女一二三| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出69影院一| 人妻无码av中文系列久| 麻花传媒免费网站在线观看| 亚洲AV永久久久久久久浪潮| 国产精品高清中文字幕| 亚洲AV一二三区成人影片| 亚洲国产激情一区二区三区| 四虎在线成人免费观看| 亚洲av与日韩av在线| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区日日添| 岛国中文字幕一区二区| 草莓视频成人| 超碰成人人人做人人爽 | 国产成人福利在线| 国产一区二区不卡91| 国产精品涩涩涩视频网站| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影 | 精品 无码 国产观看| 国产在线观看黄| 日本中文字幕在线播放| 欧美www在线观看| 国产精品偷伦在线观看| 又粗又大又黄又硬又爽免费看 |