<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          US backs China bid for informal 6-party talks

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2006-07-09 13:13
          Large Medium Small

          The United States, facing opposition to proposed UN sanctions against North Korea for this week's missile tests, said on Saturday it backed China's proposal for informal talks to re-engage the country.

          China and Russia oppose a draft UN Security Council resolution by Japan to bar missile-related financial and technology transactions with North Korea because of the missile launches.

          Instead the focus is shifting toward ways to re-start six-nation talks, stalled since late last year, aimed at persuading North Korea to end its nuclear weapons program.

          "The Chinese have talked about putting together a six-party informal. We both support that," the top US envoy for North Korea, Christopher Hill, told reporters in Seoul after a meeting with a South Korean official.

          Hill was in China on Friday and flies to Japan on Sunday.

          The six-party talks -- joining the two Koreas with Russia, China, Japan and the United States -- came to a stop last November after Washington cracked down on firms?allegedly helping Pyongyang's activities such as counterfeiting.

          But Hill said Washington was not about to make concessions to bring North Korea back to the table.

          "This is not a time for so-called gestures of that kind," he replied when asked about unfreezing some North Korean assets in a Macau bank to help encourage North Korea back to the talks.

          "The DPRK (North Korea) knows what they need to do. They need to come to the six-party process. They need to sit down in those talks and begin to implement the measures they agreed to implement back in September," Hill said.

          A US Navy guided missile destroyer equipped with the Aegis combat weapon system arrived at the navy's Yokosuka base in Japan's Tokyo Bay on Saturday, and a US Navy spokeswoman said it would be permanently deployed there. The 9,200-ton USS Mustin can track and engage missiles.

          September Deal

          Last September, North Korea agreed to give up its nuclear weapons and programs in return for, among other things, the right to peaceful use of nuclear energy and to normalized ties with Washington and Tokyo.

          South Korea's top nuclear talks envoy, Chun Yung-woo, who met Hill, said the furor over the missiles -- which included one that could reach US soil -- might offer a chance to resume the six-party talks.

          North Korea said that it had every right to test the missiles since it was still in a technical state of war. The 1950-53 Korean War ended in an inconclusive truce and no formal peace treaty was ever signed.

          North Korea said it would consider sanctions against it a declaration of war. Much of its anger has been aimed at Japan for pushing for international sanctions.

          Japan has also banned a North Korean ferry from entering its ports for six months as part of a package of initial sanctions.

          "Our forces and people will definitely show our belief and power with a cruel, annihilating strike if enemies touch our dignified socialist system, even slightly," said an editorial in the official North Korean daily Rodong Sinmun. The editorial was quoted by Seoul's Yonhap news agency.

          Japan insisted it would press on with the UN resolution.

          "Japan will not compromise. It will be a resolution with punitive measures," Foreign Minister Taro Aso said on Saturday. "We will not back down from our resolution. We will stick it out until the very end."

          Diplomacy

          Voting on Japan's UN Security Council resolution has been delayed until Monday but China and Russia have both made clear that they see diplomacy, not punishment, as the way to win over the?country.

          South Korea, like China fearful of further crisis, said it would hold ministerial talks with the North as scheduled next week. They would be the first high-level contact with Pyongyang since Wednesday's launch.

          US President Bush said on Friday diplomacy on North Korea was "slow and cumbersome" and would take more time.

          Bush, who previously said the United States would keep the military option open when it came to North Korea, refrained from repeating the phrase when asked about it during an hour-long news conference.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 漂亮人妻中文字幕丝袜| 国产精品国产三级国产专业 | h无码精品动漫在线观看| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产亚洲精品国产福利在线观看| 日本一区二区三区东京热| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区丶| 亚洲人成人伊人成综合网无码| 无码人妻h动漫| 超薄肉色丝袜一区二区| 午夜免费无码福利视频麻豆| 中文有码人妻字幕在线| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 2021最新国产在线人成| 日韩无专区精品中文字幕| 国产精品原创不卡在线| 产综合无码一区| 国产农村老太xxxxhdxx| 免费无码av片在线观看播放| 国产亚洲一区二区三不卡| 在线a级毛片无码免费真人 | 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 成人午夜在线播放| 大地资源网中文第一页| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 91久久精品国产性色也| 成人网站国产在线视频内射视频| 国产综合精品日本亚洲777| 欧美激情一区二区三区成人| 亚洲免费一区二区三区视频| 亚洲一区二区三区av激情| 最新精品国偷自产在线美女足| 国产精品疯狂输出jk草莓视频| 亚洲2区3区4区产品乱码2021| 一本无码在线观看| 少妇仑乱a毛片无码| 国产免费久久精品99reswag| 国产精品点击进入在线影院高清| 久久精品国产亚洲AV不卡| 精品尤物国产尤物在线看| 国产综合AV一区二区三区无码|