<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          WORLD / Asia-Pacific

          Japan mulling action over N.Korea missiles
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-07-10 16:37

          TOKYO - Japan said Monday it was considering whether a pre-emptive strike on the North's missile bases would violate its constitution, suggesting it could take stronger action against the nation if the U.N. Security Council rejects its resolution calling for sanctions.

          Japan was badly rattled by North Korea's missile tests last week and several government officials openly discussed whether the country ought to take steps to better defend itself, including setting up the legal framework to allow Tokyo to launch a pre-emptive strike against Northern missile sites.

          "If we accept that there is no other option to prevent an attack ... there is the view that attacking the launch base of the guided missiles is within the constitutional right of self-defense. We need to deepen discussion," Chief Cabinet Secretary Shinzo Abe said.

          Japan's constitution currently bars the use of military force in settling international disputes and prohibits Japan from maintaining a military for warfare. Tokyo, however, has interpreted that to mean it can have armed troops to protect itself, allowing the existence of its 240,000-strong Self-Defense Forces.

          Despite resistance from China and Russia, Japan has pushed for a U.N. Security Council resolution that would prohibit nations from procuring missiles or missile-related "items, materials goods and technology" from North Korea. A vote was possible in New York later Monday.

          "It's important for the international community to express a strong will in response to the North Korean missile launches," Abe said. "This resolution is an effective way of expressing that."

          China and Russia, both nations with veto power on the council, have voiced opposition to the measure. Kyodo News agency reported Monday, citing unnamed Chinese diplomatic sources, that China may use its veto on the Security Council to block the resolution.

          The United States, Britain and France have expressed support for the proposal, while Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Aso has said there is a possibility that Russia will abstain.

          South Korea, not a council member, has not publicly taken a position on the resolution, but on Sunday Seoul rebuked Japan for its outspoken criticism of the tests.

          "There is no reason to fuss over this from the break of dawn like Japan, but every reason to do the opposite," a statement from President Roh Moo-hyun's office said, suggesting that Tokyo was contributing to tensions on the Korean Peninsula.

          Meanwhile, a Chinese delegation including the country's top nuclear envoy -- Vice Foreign Minister Wu Dawei -- arrived in North Korea on Monday, officially to attend celebrations marking the 45th anniversary of a friendship treaty between the North and China.

          Talks have been deadlocked since November because of a boycott by Pyongyang in protest of a crackdown by Washington on the regime's alleged money-laundering and other financial crimes.

          Beijing has suggested an informal gathering of the six nations, which could allow the North to technically stand by its boycott, but at the same time meet with the other five parties -- South Korea, China, the U.S., Japan and Russia. The U.S. has backed the idea and said Washington could meet with the North on the sidelines of such a meeting.

          In Tokyo, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill met with Aso on Monday as part of a tour through the region to coordinate strategy on North Korea. Hill has emphasized the need for countries involved to present a united front.

          "We want to make it very clear that we all speak in one voice on this provocative action by the North Koreans to launch missiles in all shapes and sizes," Hill said. "We want to make it clear to North Korea that what it did was really unacceptable."

           
           

          Related Stories
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品亚洲精品国产区| 夜夜添狠狠添高潮出水| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 青青青视频91在线 | 成人午夜污一区二区三区| 蜜桃视频在线免费观看一区二区| www射我里面在线观看| 久在线精品视频线观看| 美女精品黄色淫秽片网站| 国产美女直播亚洲一区色| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl| 91精品国产老熟女在线| 亚洲精品久综合蜜| 爆乳日韩尤物无码一区| 欧美人与动人物牲交免费观看 | 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱| 亚洲女同精品久久女同| 成人精品天堂一区二区三区| 成人做爰高潮片免费视频| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 欧美交性一级视频免费| 中文国产成人精品久久不卡| 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线观看| 久久精品成人91一区二区| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频| 国产成人亚洲综合app网站| 国产99视频精品免费观看9| 少妇人妻偷人精品视蜜桃| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合欲网| 亚洲成人精品综合在线| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 久久免费精品视频| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 欧美最猛性xxxxx国产一二区品| 国产精品一级久久黄色片| 日韩淫片毛片视频免费看| 日本黄色三级一区二区三区|