<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          WORLD / Middle East

          US directs criticism at Israel
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-08-10 08:23

          CRAWFORD, Texas - The White House said Wednesday neither Israel nor Hezbollah should escalate their month-old war, as Israel decided to widen its ground invasion in southern Lebanon.


          US President George W. Bush (R) looks on as US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice speaks during a press conference from the Bush ranch in Crawford, Texas on August 7. Arab ministers were to make Lebanon's case before the UN Security Council, as debate continued on a draft French-US resolution calling on Israel and Hezbollah to stop fighting.[AFP]

          White House press secretary Tony Snow said the U.S. message was for both sides, though his remarks came after Israel's Security Cabinet voted to expand the war effort in an attempt to deal further blows to Hezbollah.

          "We are working hard now to bridge differences between the United States position and some of the positions of our allies," Snow told reporters in Texas, where President Bush was vacationing. "We want an end to violence and we do not want escalations."

          Meanwhile, rifts over a plan to stop the fighting delayed approval of a resolution at the U.N. Security Council. The U.S. and France were offering competing versions.

          France proposed new language on a cease-fire and Israeli pullout, but the Americans rejected it out of concern that the Lebanese could not assert control over Hezbollah strongholds in the south without help from a robust international force.

          "The Lebanese army, while an absolutely essential part of any solution, is not itself independently capable of dealing with the problem, at least not yet," Snow said.

          He said the United States was working on another draft resolution, but he would not estimate when a vote might be possible.

          "I think at this point it's beyond any of us to come up with a firm prediction about when you get a resolution," he said.

          U.S. and French diplomats had been hoping for a vote on the draft early this week. But the differences between the co-sponsors meant that a Security Council vote on the resolution to try to end the fighting would be delayed at least until late Thursday.

          "I know from the outside, diplomacy looks a bit like a mosh pit, but there is actually a structure and order to the discussions," State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said in Washington.

          Neither McCormack nor Snow would talk in detail about disagreements at the U.N. or how the United States was negotiating to solve them.

          "The question is whether the United States and its allies can bridge those gaps," Snow said. "We're not declaring an impasse here."

          In Washington, other U.S. officials said negotiators have the framework of a deal that could address Lebanese, Arab and French concerns over the timing of an Israeli withdrawal. Lebanon and other Arab nations have demanded an immediate pullout.

          As a practical matter, Israeli forces would need several days or longer to leave, and the departure would be coordinated with deployment of a replacement force that is acceptable to the Lebanese, U.S. officials said. They spoke only on condition of anonymity as the discussions were continuing.

          The composition and mandate of the replacement force is also a sticking point in the Security Council negotiations over a cease-fire proposal, but U.S. officials said it could be a combination of Lebanese and foreign forces, perhaps under the banner of an existing United Nations peacekeeping force.

          Bush talked to British Prime Minister Tony Blair on the phone for 20 minutes Wednesday, and U.S. diplomats have been calling other foreign leaders and updating the president.

          "I dare say the president's very actively engaged in this," Snow said. "He may go for a bike ride in the morning, but he's spending a lot of time, morning, noon and night working these issues."

          The United States has been Israel's strongest supporter during its cross-border war with Hezbollah, an Islamic political and military movement that had held de facto control of southern Lebanon along the Israeli border. The fighting began after Hezbollah crossed the border and killed and kidnapped Israeli soldiers.

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产初高中生视频在线观看 | 国产成人精品午夜二三区| 欧美成人怡红院一区二区| 少妇xxxxx性开放| 欲色影视天天一区二区三区色香欲 | 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片| 国产无遮挡猛进猛出免费软件| 精品一区二区成人精品| 9l久久午夜精品一区二区| 好男人官网资源在线观看| 亚在线观看免费视频入口| 中文字幕亚洲精品第一页| 精品三级在线| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情视频| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看性色扶| ........天堂网www在线| 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 亚洲va欧美va国产综合| 妖精视频亚州无吗高清版| 俄罗斯性孕妇孕交| 国产91精品一区二区亚洲| 国产一区二区三区美女| 欧美日韩国产亚洲沙发| 国产av最新一区二区| 黑人玩弄人妻中文在线| 国产极品尤物免费在线| 国产亚洲av夜间福利香蕉149| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 欧美交A欧美精品喷水| 99精品热在线在线观看视| 日本人又色又爽的视频| 国产精品视频午夜福利| 脱岳裙子从后面挺进去视频| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| 麻豆精品丝袜人妻久久| 青青草国产自产一区二区| 性欧美老妇另类xxxx| 激情国产一区二区三区四| 国产91福利在线精品剧情尤物| 国产91精品一区二区蜜臀| 大地资源高清在线观看免费新浪|